3.90 star(s) 109 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Ok guys, I'm taking Norah and I run away from here. I want to live the rest of my life with her. :love:
She is sooo sweet.
preach my brother preach I'm telling you if we don't get to put a baby in that I will consider that a crime against humanity

and I'm I the only one who's doing a Norah only play true

Reactions: Qmil679

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
View attachment 1263076

I love the way she looks with her hair like that wearing the cowboy hat

and I was thinking about hoping to see more of it in the future when I got a brilliant idea what do you think about Norah wearing her hair like that with the cowboy hat but in sexy underwear/lingerie
Yeah, I could see that, and I think it could be something pretty cool specific to her. Thank you for the suggestion! Going to add it in my notes

Reactions: haooni
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I could see that, and I think it could be something pretty cool specific to her. Thank you for the suggestion! Going to add it in my notes
yes write that down in your notes and while you're at it ad barefoot and pregnant to :LOL:

but in all seriousness I wanted to say thank you for allowing me to friendzone the other girls and not forcing them on me although I'm worried on how they're going to react when they find out who I rejected them for

something tells me I'm going to get kicked in the balls but it's totally worth it though

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play again from the beginning and I start to hate MC father more and more. He's a complete asshole. I hate how he says to us BOY. And how he treats women and family..
This is annoying.

Really, I'm waiting for something to happen to this asshole and he'll be gone from this game. I have enough of him. :)

Sory for such words. But I'm frustrated. I had to get it out of my head, haha.

Sep 3, 2020
I play again from the beginning and I start to hate MC father more and more. He's a complete asshole. I hate how he says to us BOY. And how he treats women and family..
This is annoying.

Really, I'm waiting for something to happen to this asshole and he'll be gone from this game. I have enough of him. :)

Sory for such words. But I'm frustrated. I had to get it out of my head, haha.
screenshot0001.png

you can't wait for something to happen to him I'll tell you what will happen to him we are going to kick his ass

but to be honest the MC dad is not my top priority

first things first we have to deal with Norah! boss

I don't care that she's not working for him anymore he has to pay for what he's done I going to bash his fucking face in

just need to convince SuperWriterI to be the getaway driver and we're all set :ROFLMAO:

we going to be like
View attachment Break Yourself, Fool!.mp4

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 1265118

you can't wait for something to happen to him I'll tell you what will happen to him we are going to kick his ass

I don't care that she's not working for him anymore he has to pay for what he's done I going to bash his fucking face in

just need to convince SuperWriterI to be the getaway driver and we're all set :ROFLMAO:

we going to be like
View attachment 1265122

Yeah, agree with this situation with Norah :D she is the most important.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 1265118

we going to be like
View attachment 1265122
Don't even need to bash his face in, just let me have a threesome with Norah and Irene in front of him while hes tied to a chair. That will show him who's boss. :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, agree with this situation with Norah :D she is the most important.
if I was the MC I would definitely help Nora with her Bakery but I would take over my dad's company then use the money to buy the farm I took Nora to on our date

then after surprising her with the farm we asked her to marry us

I mean she is are baby mama after all

Reactions: EJW and Qmil679

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Don't even need to bash his face in, just let me have a threesome with Norah and Irene in front of him while hes tied to a chair. That will show him who's boss. :ROFLMAO:
That's certainly a good Plan A. Not just in this case but for every scenario!!!

The only thing is how Norah and Irene would take to sharing the MC and having a threesome.
The dev has confirmed that we can get a harem ending with multiple LI's.
But I wonder if some of them are happier to share than others.

And just because they are comfortable with sharing the MC at a distance, does nt mean that they would all be comfortable having Threesomes etc.

But it is still a great Plan A!

Reactions: Lokitox8

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
if I was the MC I would definitely help Nora with her Bakery but I would take over my dad's company then use the money to buy the farm I took Nora to on our date

then after surprising her with the farm we asked her to marry us

I mean she is are baby mama after all
Even before MC suggested it to her in the game, I thought to myself, "why doesn't Norah start her own bakery?" And it just happened later. :D

Marry her.. have kids.. ^^ :love:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That's certainly a good Plan A. Not just in this case but for every scenario!!!

The only thing is how Norah and Irene would take to sharing the MC and having a threesome.
The dev has confirmed that we can get a harem ending with multiple LI's.
But I wonder if some of them are happier to share than others.

And just because they are comfortable with sharing the MC at a distance, does nt mean that they would all be comfortable having Threesomes etc.

But it is still a great Plan A!
You're right but like i said in a previous post that they COULD possibly be open to it if it means getting some revenge on his father / their ex husband.

Sep 3, 2020
I feel you my brother but I personally don't like threesome

I don't want to share the woman I love with anybody

even with another woman

I know I know it's fucking stupid and it makes no sense

but I rather bash his face in

Reactions: SSammy
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes