3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I mean she is really hot.
But by the thought of performing oral, it shudders me, heir in the mouth or between the teeth are really not enjoyable.
I hope we can convince her of a neat trimmed style, at least for those who want that.
The bush fits Norah, IMO, so that won't be changing, so sorry for those who don't like it, but plenty of variety in-game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
some times a forget the devs read stuff here if i was a dev i would completely ignore cursing of non-paying customers and take costructive comments
Not every dev are here, but sometimes we have some rare ones, some of them that interact with us, hear good criticism, hear some retarded people talking nonsense, but most of them don't give a crap of what people say, they are right, and don't give fuck what others opinions are. That's why i said, if you have the way, show support to the good ones, because they deserve.
About the community, yeah, we have some people that lack brain cells, but a really good part is good people that help in any way, from translations, to bug hunting, even being the most basics ways to show support, for example making a review for the game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Original all the way...man, how a hair can change the character...

Those that love the woman, love the way is, bushy or not. Is just like a candy, open the package and enjoy.
Yeah. She is the best! :love:

In addition, she has already told the MC about her bush and that she won't change it. (whoever played and remembers MC's conversation with her in the bathroom, he knows) :)

And that's what I like. She is unique for me.
In many games, women have this place shaved, and it's kind of boring.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
So which hairstyle do you guys prefer?

ORIGINAL
View attachment 1258743

NEW
View attachment 1258744

Definitely original. I just played through the game though and it was changed to the new style and it was brown. She went from blonde bombshell to librarian in a few scenes. So, yeah, that was disappointing. Not to mention the style itself looks like a cheap wig. Then again, drastic character changes in the middle of stories is one of my pet peeves and I'm shallow AF so, I'm probably not the best person to ask :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
I've been going through some family incest games fever at the moment, and finished the game today and this is a really good game. Recommend me more if possible. But yeah this game was super fun to play, its on my watchlist now.

Personally, I like the original, but, as the man said, it's your game.
When I reached that part Irene had brown hair for some reason, was it the mod or my fault? But yeah I wish dev kept the original hair too, I was kinda confused at that part.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

ORIGINAL
View attachment 1258743

NEW
View attachment 1258744
Definitely original. I just played through the game though and it was changed to the new style and it was brown. She went from blonde bombshell to librarian in a few scenes. So, yeah, that was disappointing. Not to mention the style itself looks like a cheap wig. Then again, drastic character changes in the middle of stories is one of my pet peeves and I'm shallow AF so, I'm probably not the best person to ask :ROFLMAO:
I've been going through some family incest games fever at the moment, and finished the game today and this is a really good game. Recommend me more if possible. But yeah this game was super fun to play, its on my watchlist now.

Personally, I like the original, but, as the man said, it's your game.​
When I reached that part Irene had brown hair for some reason, was it the mod or my fault? But yeah I wish dev kept the original hair too, I was kinda confused at that part.
I don't have a problem with changes in characters' hairstyles or even color. That said, the new hair showed up as brown for me as well. I would have been fine with that, but I found the combination of the new hair and no comment by the MC a little confusing. It's possible the MC had already learned about the change in hair, or that Irene has always been prone to changing her hair every few weeks or something. However, the players don't know that, which is why I was confused.

I think the MC should comment on the hair change, or else the hair should at least be relatively close to the same style and color (like the screenshots you provided, SuperWriter). Again, this isn't a criticism at all, just something I'm pointing out to make you aware of how that particular part of this latest release was experienced by some of us.

But I absolutely adored the Norah scenes, and the time with Zoe was great as well. I especially like the occasional appearance of others in the story during time allocated for one specific character. Seeing Irene present when Nora and the MC are getting her business plan sorted or Coral offering advice when Zoe and the MC can't read the thumb drive contents was really great and felt more normal (like real life).

This is something I think more games should do. Just b/c someone is focusing on one particular character doesn't mean they live in a bubble with the MC. Of course there are many games that do this, but it seems like there are also a large number of games that don't without a complete scene transition: MC spends time with LI#1 alone on the beach; (new scene) MC spends time at school but no one interacts with the MC; (new scene) MC runs into LI#3 and spends time with them with no one else around; etc. Not every encounter the MC has with a LI has to be 100% alone and devoid of any possible interactions with anyone else.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

ORIGINAL
View attachment 1258743

NEW
View attachment 1258744
You should of showed us a mock up of what irene could look like with the original hairstyle but with brown hair. i don't think anyone likes her with the super straight hair, regardless of the color. Now if you did the original style and just changed the color then that probably would of looked good too.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes