Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
can't read te message, no option to open them
cant check messege on phone please help
Message from Jack? If so, go to Jack house saturday 16:00. I'll check the bugs.
If it doesnt trigger, please reload (save and load)

Tells me to go to my room to transform but cant find away to do it
You need to meet Lucas yet.
Noticed a slight bug. After lying to your dad and getting spanked for it it always appears as an option.
Ok, i'll check it. thanks.

stealthylocket

Jun 26, 2020
how do I progress after "mom acts weird," corruption is at 100 but nothing is changing and ive interacted with her during the time frame in the event tab

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Anyone else unable to delete the file from there HDD? I tried but it gave me permissions issues until it disconnected from the internet.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is it possible to reduce corruption again? Maybe with console or cheats? I have a glitch where I can constantly increase the corruption of dad by lying to him. But now I can not get further in the game because I can no longer tease him with 45 corruption.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe its me but I have never gotten the office to work anytime Ive played this. I can get the event to unlock it but I cant interact or work there.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
I hope more content for the restaurant is in the next update, would really like to get upstairs and work, or can we do in this version?

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Message from Jack? If so, go to Jack house saturday 16:00. I'll check the bugs.
If it doesnt trigger, please reload (save and load)
I have the same problem. Running on an old save, but I've done the "load old save -> save again -> load" thing and when I go to Jack's house it doesn't progress. To be clear, I see the phone message titled "My Love. Jack." and can read it, it's just that when I go to visit either at precisely 16:00 or later there's no new option.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I have the same problem. Running on an old save, but I've done the "load old save -> save again -> load" thing and when I go to Jack's house it doesn't progress. To be clear, I see the phone message titled "My Love. Jack." and can read it, it's just that when I go to visit either at precisely 16:00 or later there's no new option.
Can you give me your save? I need to see where is the issue.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes