Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me the name of the model who visits client number 2? Or give a link to the video?

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
But I can't find that tab

View attachment 2423127
can we still not upload pics to that website? plus i bought the phone a while ago, but don't have access to it?

Edit: Now I know, you need to finish all the selfies first
Oh my god! You are right! Fuck, My mistake.
Now it should work with the messages. Sorry!
How do you get the two new Jack events and how do you start the new mom events?

I've included my latest save.
Thank you so much for the save. I fixed the problem you got. You need only to save and load and it should trigger event with Lucas in the jewerly and jack too.
FIX:

Last edited:

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
What's mom max corruption in this version? Managed to reach 50 which is "liberated" tier, but after that there is a new tier with 0/100 and no way to increase it. In what to do it says to go to her room at night but there is only a talk option, nothing to progress further. I saw in img folder more scenes with her in kitchen and bedroom, i don't know if that's a placeholder for next version so that's why i'm asking.
Also message from jack about basketball game saturday doesn't lead nowhere, going to his place there is no option for basketball game nor anywhere on the map.
Nope there should be at least 3 events with Mom.
You gotta plant the book and check the results in the night.
I'll correct in the To-do-list.
And with jack can you send me your save? I'm not sure what is going on.

Mudaship39

Dec 1, 2017
One of the objectives after bimbo phase 2 says Lena pool but it’s not telling me how to complete it and when i go over to her house or mine nothing happens

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Here is a question, if the MC is not dating Jack why should she feel guilty about Tom?
At what point does this happen?
One of the objectives after bimbo phase 2 says Lena pool but it’s not telling me how to complete it and when i go over to her house or mine nothing happens
It only shows that you can have a different perspective in that event.

essarios333

Jul 19, 2019
The last update fucked up the videos for me. Videos play with sound but there is no visual. I have the compressed version.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks. Like in the to-do-list. You gotta clean the pool.
Then it should trigger in Mcroom 10-14:00 in Saturday.
Cleaned the pool in this version and nothing happened, gonna try again. Does it have to be specific day and time or whenever it's possible?

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
How do I apply the fix? Ive unzipped it an put it in the folder with everything else but Jack's message is still broken

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes