CypherWisp

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, unable to proceed with I should visit Lena house. She will show me some ideas about Cam Show (Lena House 15:30).

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, a small bug I came across. In the rev2 version, 'Dad calling you' is not going off. Able to click it repeatedly to rise corruption. Also, after a couple of times I select the option, the profile pic in the left bar is gone.

Note: Once i skip class with lena, the above event disappeared after the transform event.
Okay thanks, I fixed that.
Hi, unable to proceed with I should visit Lena house. She will show me some ideas about Cam Show (Lena House 15:30).
Can you show me your save file? I can't figure out the issue.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
In my game someone killed lucas and it got super corrupted. Is this the end or did I do something wrong?

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
H.265 is not hardware accelerated by all GPUs. However, H.264 is accelerated by 90% of all GPUs, up to 10-15 years old. AV1 is accelerated only by latest GPU models.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Quick Q: Does the MC -have- to get bigger tits to advance the story?

Last edited:

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
question: is there a reason why some of the male characters have their faces like censored?
Don't know, maybe it is for straight guys who want to see themselves in the men in game or because the dev hasn't decided on an official face? Anyway, as someone who likes guys it's damn annoying lol

Hebiatan

Apr 13, 2022
ha ha i see, yeah, i understand that, thats why i asked, cuz i actually did some edits on some of the pics in the folder in my version of the game, i liked the bimbo scenario with tommy gunn so i decided that the dad looks like him and been editing some images adding him, i like both gay and straight content so i wanted to see them, but i asked bcuz i feel like the shadows in the face of some of the male characters are plot related, since lucas have its avatar and others not, here are some examples, anyways i see that some videos have the male face blurred so i think the female focus in this game is the main objetive in this story and that is ok, just playing a little bit with the images thats all, but still i like the game good job!

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
ha ha i see, yeah, i understand that, thats why i asked, cuz i actually did some edits on some of the pics in the folder in my version of the game, i liked the bimbo scenario with tommy gunn so i decided that the dad looks like him and been editing some images adding him, i like both gay and straight content so i wanted to see them, but i asked bcuz i feel like the shadows in the face of some of the male characters are plot related, since lucas have its avatar and others not, here are some examples, anyways i see that some videos have the male face blurred so i think the female focus in this game is the main objetive in this story and that is ok, just playing a little bit with the images thats all, but still i like the game good job!
Wow!!! That's awesome! That's a really nice edits. I must say i'd like to borrow some of them. I like the male actor you've chosen for a Mc's father figure.
Like you said, The main focus is on the female characters not to a male. The blurred faces are only there to give some sort of mysterious or minority vibe to the character. Besides Lucas, Which is one of the important character to the plot. Unfortunately, I'm not good at picking male actor, But Hebiatan's idea of an actor for the dad character is really excellent.

Hebiatan

Apr 13, 2022
Wow!!! That's awesome! That's a really nice edits. I must say i'd like to borrow some of them. I like the male actor you've chosen for a Mc's father figure.
Like you said, The main focus is on the female characters not to a male. The blurred faces are only there to give some sort of mysterious or minority vibe to the character. Besides Lucas, Which is one of the important character to the plot. Unfortunately, I'm not good at picking male actor, But Hebiatan's idea of an actor for the dad character is really excellent.
oh you actually like this idea mr Livervt? i feel honored! hehe, actually i did it for some other scenes too, tried with videos but it was a bit difficult since the scenarios are already chosen and finding similar scenes with the actor and of course an actress that looks similar to the mc its was even more difficult ha ha, so i edited only the pics, i can send you the files if you want, just let me know where to send them
PD: you had the og idea for the father ha ha, since i took the idea from the actor you chose on the bimbo scene

Mar 14, 2018
H.265 is not hardware accelerated by all GPUs. However, H.264 is accelerated by 90% of all GPUs, up to 10-15 years old. AV1 is accelerated only by latest GPU models.
Probably 95% of people have a CPU that can software decode any modern video codec, at least up to 1080p. The problem is the specific codec. Firefox does not decode H265 at all since it is proprietary patented. Even if you have a GPU with hardware decoding capabilities, technically any software using that needs to figure out it the hardware vendor paid the license for decoding already, or if they have to pay it themselves... (hardware vendor doesn't specifically have to). Firefox will decode H264 because Cisco gave them a decoding binary free of cost, and it can decode AV1 since it was designed not to be patent-encumbered.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes