m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Is the game linear, or are there different routes?
I remember playing a long time ago and it all came down to bbc and mind control.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
How do you trigger the dinner with Jack? The in game objectives says "Jack invites you for dinner. (Saturday-Sunday 16:00-18:00 Jack's House)", but I'm at Jack's house on a Saturday at 17:30 and the dinner scene is not triggering.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
When visiting Mom in her bedroom I'm occasionally getting dead links for her image. It seems that in the widget for "bedroommom" there is a random number generator for 1 through 3, and if the random number _momp is 2 or 3, the code tries to use images "momlvl1.1.jpg" or "momlvl1.2.jpg" which do not seem to exist in the pbedroom image folder.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
How do you trigger the dinner with Jack? The in game objectives says "Jack invites you for dinner. (Saturday-Sunday 16:00-18:00 Jack's House)", but I'm at Jack's house on a Saturday at 17:30 and the dinner scene is not triggering.
Did you reload for new veriables? (Save and load). If yes, then please send your save file.
When visiting Mom in her bedroom I'm occasionally getting dead links for her image. It seems that in the widget for "bedroommom" there is a random number generator for 1 through 3, and if the random number _momp is 2 or 3, the code tries to use images "momlvl1.1.jpg" or "momlvl1.2.jpg" which do not seem to exist in the pbedroom image folder.
Yeah, my mistake! I forgot to put those two pics ;/ Thanks for letting me know.

Why not make it a recurring event?
I'll add it then :)
I just want to say thanks to Livervt. The quality of the game is crazy high and I always look forward to the updates. I'm really interested to see where you go with the different storylines and you've done an amazing job so far!
Thank you very much! I'm very glad that you are enjoying it :)

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Did you reload for new veriables? (Save and load). If yes, then please send your save file.

Yeah, my mistake! I forgot to put those two pics ;/ Thanks for letting me know.
Mega

I'll add it then :)

Thank you very much! I'm very glad that you are enjoying it :)
Quick question. I bought the spy cam at the mall and put it in the bathroom. When I check it on the computer it says Plant Camera in Bedroom, but i can't take it out of the bathroom and there isn't anything to buy at the mall. I'm currently at Corruption 2 and kinda lost. Is it a bug? Does it show up again in the mall? Was I not supposed to put it in the bathroom but save it for the bedroom?

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
bimbo and the old content would be awesome when they can interact. Example being bimbofied and still go to school/dad events.

Reactions: ashrana88

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you get the new office scenes? The "-Estate Office (First two task and half of third task from Madison)" from the objectives screen.

The Lena pool and parents hallway events also don't seem to give any hints as to how you can trigger them.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes