Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Is this event complete or broken? I can't proceed with that:
Just ignore it to the next update, I forgot to change some variables there.
There is only one event with Lena with the camshow.
oh you actually like this idea mr Livervt? i feel honored! hehe, actually i did it for some other scenes too, tried with videos but it was a bit difficult since the scenarios are already chosen and finding similar scenes with the actor and of course an actress that looks similar to the mc its was even more difficult ha ha, so i edited only the pics, i can send you the files if you want, just let me know where to send them
PD: you had the og idea for the father ha ha, since i took the idea from the actor you chose on the bimbo scene
That's cool! I'd like to see other work if you could dm me or something.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
A compressed version 1.8 of the game UPDATED
3152 ->1642
webm videos wont play properly inside browser, only sound. Original works fine.

PS.
How to resolve idea for the Mother quest at the Shop? One of the options is broken.
PPS. Selffixed after something (idk what) was done.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Any way to currently increase the mother's corruption beyond the initial 15? I can't even recall how I got her that much. Also, I can't seem to complete the quest with Lena regarding the cam show. It says to visit her at 15:30, but which day? And what are the prerequisites?
There seems to also be a bug where the 3rd exclusive client cannot be completed, the threesome, resulting in an empty error box.

Last edited:

Wronsky

May 13, 2020
This is an excellent game, currently one of my favorites, I love all this things: corruption, daddy issues and bimbofication, all in one... I'd only wish the updates to have more content

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Secret Taboo [v1.9] [Livervt] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.8(a) -> v1.9 [189 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
This update is mostly focused on Sophia character with some minor new scenes inside restaurant? There was main story with necklace but no final progress to learn language to influence mom at least with my save. I don't like that it seems that there will be 2 main paths with influencing mom, i would prefer that you can play both path in single playthrough to avoid playing game more than once and it should be option for more paths as long as story makes sense on one playthrough because it's kinda open world game anyway.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
This update is mostly focused on Sophia character with some minor new scenes inside restaurant? There was main story with necklace but no final progress to learn language to influence mom at least with my save. I don't like that it seems that there will be 2 main paths with influencing mom, i would prefer that you can play both path in single playthrough to avoid playing game more than once and it should be option for more paths as long as story makes sense on one playthrough because it's kinda open world game anyway.
Thanks for your opinion and I am very grateful. This makes me have to think it over well. While making the update, I didn't think about it a bit and I'm a bit scared of how much work it will take me to do for making those paths. I'll think about it.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for your opinion and I am very grateful. This makes me have to think it over well. While making the update, I didn't think about it a bit and I'm a bit scared of how much work it will take me to do for making those paths. I'll think about it.
It's your decision in the end, both paths could be played in same playthrough and it would actually make sense compared to MC bimbo overload for example which leads to game over or special dead end sandbox where she ends up in that mansion in one of your previous updates. Compared to that corrupting mom can be done in a way that she could be corrupted to progress to home scenes and at the same time she can be slut for other people outside the house and both of those would need points to reach like it's the case with other stats present in the game, in a way how MC is daddy's girl and still slutting around with others. Also you could give option to corrupt mom so she starts bringing other people home later down the line for gang bangs/orgies with dad and mc participating, etc, but that's depending on the real scenes you can find and integrate for that actress, maybe you're already somewhat planning this. Just some suggestions of course.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So is there currently a way to raise Mom corruption? Is it tied to the jewelry store chain? Also, there was a way to go to Lena's house and take a shower and her dad showed up. I had it triggered only once. Does anyone know how to retrigger it again?

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
So is there currently a way to raise Mom corruption? Is it tied to the jewelry store chain? Also, there was a way to go to Lena's house and take a shower and her dad showed up. I had it triggered only once. Does anyone know how to retrigger it again?
In this update it is still locked at 30 Mom's corruption on Level 1. For the shower scene, It was one time. I'll try to bring it to the the memories of computer next time.

Reactions: dvdupthan

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
In this update it is still locked at 30 Mom's corruption on Level 1. For the shower scene, It was one time. I'll try to bring it to the the memories of computer next time.
Why not make it a recurring event?

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes