LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Can you give me your save? I need to see where is the issue.
I don't need too, because I'm a dope. In my messing about with saves I got onto one with the wrong day, so once I realized it was NOT the weekend I then played through to the weekend and now it's working fine. I came back here to amend my previous post.

Sorry to have troubled you, but it's fine now!

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I don't need too, because I'm a dope. In my messing about with saves I got onto one with the wrong day, so once I realized it was NOT the weekend I then played through to the weekend and now it's working fine. I came back here to amend my previous post.

Sorry to have troubled you, but it's fine now!
Okay. I'm not 100% sure what the problem is but i changed a bit codes.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Maybe its me but I have never gotten the office to work anytime Ive played this. I can get the event to unlock it but I cant interact or work there.
To unlock office, visit Lucas. He asks you to meet "someone".

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
can we still not upload pics to that website? plus i bought the phone a while ago, but don't have access to it?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you get the two new Jack events and how do you start the new mom events?

I've included my latest save.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
You don't really need the cheat codes if you know how to use the console.

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
Jack event is bugged, after doing it once, still shows as incomplete. Cannot trigger the next weekend

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What's mom max corruption in this version? Managed to reach 50 which is "liberated" tier, but after that there is a new tier with 0/100 and no way to increase it. In what to do it says to go to her room at night but there is only a talk option, nothing to progress further. I saw in img folder more scenes with her in kitchen and bedroom, i don't know if that's a placeholder for next version so that's why i'm asking.
Also message from jack about basketball game saturday doesn't lead nowhere, going to his place there is no option for basketball game nor anywhere on the map.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Is there something like a playthrough? I played a couple of time but I only get a BBC ending. How to avoid this ending and get other endings?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Could tell how to use it ?
Sure it's easy. If you're on Chrome for example hit Ctrl+Shift+J, and it will open the console. Once you've got that open type "SugarCube.State.variables"(no quotation marks) and you will be given a drop down menu. This will have all the variables, stats, items, etc. You can then alter these values once you're in-game. For the values to be applied you will need to make a choice in-game with the console still open. Once you've made the choice and gone to the next page, all values like money or whatever will be changed. You can then close the console.

Reactions: Screwball

Forever Knight

Jul 5, 2022
Sure it's easy. If you're on Chrome for example hit Ctrl+Shift+J, and it will open the console. Once you've got that open type "SugarCube.State.variables"(no quotation marks) and you will be given a drop down menu. This will have all the variables, stats, items, etc. You can then alter these values once you're in-game. For the values to be applied you will need to make a choice in-game with the console still open. Once you've made the choice and gone to the next page, all values like money or whatever will be changed. You can then close the console.
Ok soo I have try what you said but Im getting (Uncaught ReferenceError) how to Solve it ?

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes