Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
A bit grindy, but, I like the game.
Now Dev, don`t bite my head off for asking this :D lol but, does anyone know the secret code for the mirror??? enquiring minds want to know lol.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have 2 questions and something maybe a bug to point out.

Q 1/ Daddy's Girl With Uniform (Tease Daddy with your School Uniform) - I have teased Daddy all over the house now endless times in my school uniform, is there something I am missing?

Q 2/ When You get this --> Church: Thank you for Kind Donation, is that the end of the present church content?

Bug/ Talk about Ashley with your Teacher (Chloe's House) - I completed this, but when You sleep till the next morning it is back on the to do list again to be completed.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I have 2 questions and something maybe a bug to point out.

Q 1/ Daddy's Girl With Uniform (Tease Daddy with your School Uniform) - I have teased Daddy all over the house now endless times in my school uniform, is there something I am missing?

Q 2/ When You get this --> Church: Thank you for Kind Donation, is that the end of the present church content?

Bug/ Talk about Ashley with your Teacher (Chloe's House) - I completed this, but when You sleep till the next morning it is back on the to do list again to be completed.
Q1 - It's in the hallway where you tease your Father with your Slutty Uniform. Anyway, I fixed the issue here which i forgot to add the variable inside the event. Thanks!
Q2 - Yes. If you donate 2000/2000 that's the end for it. I'm not sure if people like it.
Q3 - Yeah, Another mistake :s. But it's kinda reworked in the new version of the game.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Q1 - It's in the hallway where you tease your Father with your Slutty Uniform. Anyway, I fixed the issue here which i forgot to add the variable inside the event. Thanks!
Q2 - Yes. If you donate 2000/2000 that's the end for it. I'm not sure if people like it.
Q3 - Yeah, Another mistake :s. But it's kinda reworked in the new version of the game.
Lovely will double up on my efforts in the hallway.
I love the church storyline, cos cmon, no one is more corrupt than the church lol and those horny nuns....
I will download the new ver of the game when it is out and use my old save file?

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes