xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
Game stuck, to do list is stuck on have fun with mom at breakfast and cant find burnett to bimbo stage 2, what am i missing?
Cand u help me pls, where u fond the save, I want to put the save folder in the right place but i don t know where are the saves??

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Cand u help me pls, where u fond the save, I want to put the save folder in the right place but i don t know where are the saves??
You mean his save? Download it the save file and load it from disk (Bottom Line on the Saves Button)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Visit Burnett (Hospital - Clinic) to gain Bimbo Stage 2 (Rid Arousal before Program).
It seems like progressing to where the brother arrives broke the Mother questline for me. Is that intentional?

Can’t get mother & father both knowing about each other as well, unless that’s not in the game yet

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
It seems like progressing to where the brother arrives broke the Mother questline for me. Is that intentional?

Can’t get mother & father both knowing about each other as well, unless that’s not in the game yet
No, It shouldn't be intentional.
Can you send me your save file to find the solution for your problem?

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Oh Right... The Breakfast/Dinner will be fixed in the next update.
The Mother BBC Content is located in the Living Room Thursday 13:00-13:30 (I'll try to point it in the To-Do list).

Reactions: xana94

xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
Oh Right... The Breakfast/Dinner will be fixed in the next update.
The Mother BBC Content is located in the Living Room Thursday 13:00-13:30 (I'll try to point it in the To-Do list).
So if I go in the hospital and then clinic, i m stuck in ending

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
So if I go in the hospital and then clinic, i m stuck in ending
Visit Burnett (Hospital - Clinic) to gain Bimbo Stage 2 (Rid Arousal before Program).
Like i said. You have to get rid Arousal to 0 points and then reject Anna's charm during the program ( Blue Choices).

Blackiator

Oct 7, 2022
why cant i get the surgery. I have mom corr 70/100(only breakfast quest is open) I ve bimbo stage 2.
But when i click surgery in hospital there is no text. i can only click leave

Great Game btw. One of my favourites so far. Looking forward to the next update

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
why cant i get the surgery. I have mom corr 70/100(only breakfast quest is open) I ve bimbo stage 2.
But when i click surgery in hospital there is no text. i can only click leave

Great Game btw. One of my favourites so far. Looking forward to the next update
Glad you are enjoying my game.
Mom stage must be in "Mommy" Stage which is second stage. It seems to me that you are still on the first stage.
Maybe explore the breakfast/dinner quest line more?
If not then send me a save file.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes