stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for reply. I talk to lucas at the mall but he said come back when im out of violet pills and i dont know how to use violet pills
ah ok. so you just need to go to the kitchen when the father is in the office or his tinker room. you get an option to make coffee for him and to add the pills

Bscccc

Jul 16, 2021
ah ok. so you just need to go to the kitchen when the father is in the office or his tinker room. you get an option to make coffee for him and to add the pills
Thanks u. I thought the same thing, but for some reason,the father kept refusing me to make him coffee, so I couldn't pit the pill in.I guess I have to play again :(((

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
it's extremely linear for a html game in which you don't have to spend times drawings pictures.

DisapPOINTing !

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I keep coming back to this game, and I keep failing to find any rape content. Where is it hiding? Is there enough for it to be worth playing this game for that specific kink, or is it just a one-off scene?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I keep coming back to this game, and I keep failing to find any rape content. Where is it hiding? Is there enough for it to be worth playing this game for that specific kink, or is it just a one-off scene?
I actually played the whole game and I think there is not really rape in there, but I didn't read any line of text thoroughly, just tried to understand the rough connections. The game is more about a girl doing more and more lewd things and enjoying it.
There is one scene I remember, when you whore yourself in "We are exclusive", that is a little rougher, but I don't remember any real rape scene. I think, that I would have detected this, as this would be offturning for me personally. So I think, this game is rather nothing for you.

Reactions: fzdudesome

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I actually played the whole game and I think there is not really rape in there, but I didn't read any line of text thoroughly, just tried to understand the rough connections. The game is more about a girl doing more and more lewd things and enjoying it.
There is one scene I remember, when you whore yourself in "We are exclusive", that is a little rougher, but I don't remember any real rape scene. I think, that I would have detected this, as this would be offturning for me personally. So I think, this game is rather nothing for you.
Bit of a bummer, but thanks for letting me know!

SkyElite

Apr 29, 2018
Game stuck, to do list is stuck on have fun with mom at breakfast and cant find burnett to bimbo stage 2, what am i missing?

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Game stuck, to do list is stuck on have fun with mom at breakfast and cant find burnett to bimbo stage 2, what am i missing?
I fixed one of the variables. Now you can visit Burnett.
The mom quest will be fixed in the next update.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes