T-N

Aug 22, 2018
how do you get out of the stupid mansion? screw everybody 1000 times? stupid, off for another adventure

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
This game is awesome and I love it. Any more like it? Got trapped in a motel and couldn't rewind, but damn did I love it until then.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
how do you get out of the stupid mansion? screw everybody 1000 times? stupid, off for another adventure
I answered this on the previous page, there is no getting out from that mansion.
It is one of the endings, eternal fuckdoll.

This game is awesome and I love it. Any more like it? Got trapped in a motel and couldn't rewind, but damn did I love it until then.
The motel is one of the other endings, you can still "get out" if you interact correctly, but if i recall correctly all of them still leads to an ending.
(I might be wrong on this one, there might be one variation where you get out safely?)

Kazutox

Dec 22, 2021
How do I do talk about ashley with your teacher (chloe's house) but ever time I got to her house teacher get angry every time

Reactions: Tanaxanth

pudding30

May 22, 2019
This is such a great interactive\visual novel\game. Amazing!

The graphics/animations on the sidebar are particularly good. Love the Sophia interactions - really hot.

However, this game is frustrating. Its just goes on grinding for no reason. For example, I was able to give the Dad 58 different violet pills for absolutely NO EFFECT. Zip. Nada. Why?

Whats the correct choices that give you a a story? Theres no way to tell. It just goes on and on. You have to just randomly click on places/persons/events and hope one day you get something.

I hate it when the most talented, creative and freaky (and I mean that in a good way) developers/artists just hate the people who play the game and want to make it difficult and grind them to death Groundhog Day style.

Finally I was able to get a cheat code and that helped get me out of the Dad corruption loop. It just stayed at 35 Corruption FOREVER no matter how many pills I gave him. The mother/martha/olena had only one dose of the bottle and things changed.

The programming to fix this is very easy. If you click on the same result, like 2 or 3 times, you advance to the next scene or gives you a hint on what to do next. i.e. Go to Lucas Home at 1600. Or Go to school and tease teacher and wait until after class. We shouldn't have to go to the Estate Firm and click Paperwork 300 times to advance. Make the points go faster, more, or just less so you can advance to the next scene/level. Its easy and won't take away the challenge of the game itself.

PLEASE, give us a walkthrough at least!!! Please. This is just too good to waste.

(yes the objectives what to do helped but not enough to keep the grinding from being too excessive)

F69

Apr 29, 2017
Continuing to really enjoy the game, but it's a bummer to lose access to content when progressing the story. Looking forward to the next release!

Mainkol

Feb 2, 2018
Few things that I think are bugged?

1) The button to talk to dad in the office at night is unclickable, can only continue sleeping
2) Chloe is always home at the same time the teacher is? So you can't get that scene to complete.
3) Teasing the Dad with the school outfit scene doesn't complete in the journal
I've found the same issues 2 and 3

Reactions: BearSnatcher

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I am being told I'm using an old save even though I started a brand new game. It happened right after the first transformation. Do I ignore it or is it a serious bug?
just a bug (after that pops up save close the game and browser if one or more tabs are open then relaunch the game

Reactions: Synaxis
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes