3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

NemesisPR

Jul 11, 2023
Are you able to drop a mega or a Dropbox link? It's been a few days, I'm not sure you're gonna find who you're looking for...
Sure, in exchange I only ask for More recommendations like this game. Does this genre has a specific name? Its like a novel game but when has clickeable stuff and live2d simulations are just perfect. Also games like nanas holiday. Anybody knows more anime game with this kind of interactions?

Gucci Mane

Jul 8, 2017
Sure, in exchange I only ask for More recommendations like this game. Does this genre has a specific name? Its like a novel game but when has clickeable stuff and live2d simulations are just perfect. Also games like nanas holiday. Anybody knows more anime game with this kind of interactions?
Well I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, I guess the best way to describe it is "healing" sim. Games like One Room come to mind, this thread has a lot of similar games to One Room if that doesn't strike your fancy. https://f95zone.to/threads/helping-homeless-girls.33936/#post-2371070
One of my favorites from this genre is Happiness Double Room (the NTR is entirely avoidable dont worry).

NemesisPR

Jul 11, 2023
Well I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, I guess the best way to describe it is "healing" sim. Games like One Room come to mind, this thread has a lot of similar games to One Room if that doesn't strike your fancy. https://f95zone.to/threads/helping-homeless-girls.33936/#post-2371070
One of my favorites from this genre is Happiness Double Room (the NTR is entirely avoidable dont worry).
Oh nice, thanks. I liked in SWS that is a very wholesome game, really feels good the relationship with her, but I was amazed when I accidentally clicked her tits and It started moving (wish It was More like a sex simulator that reacts to your mouse/finger movement) but the live2d animations and art style are perfect. I tried to play the other megamisoft game (the one with the Fox girl) and the quality feels day and night compared to SWS. Im more into the sex sim games + visual novel (let me search about healing sim never heard of that before) but never liked the hardcore sex or low quality 2d/3d art. The games that are just cheap sex animations and models are so disgusting to me. Let me search a similar game to this one. When I find It I Will share that game and SWS apk (if someone knows a game that has my standards Let me know!)

Heres a screenshot of the apk (title in spanish but game in english)

NemesisPR

Jul 11, 2023
Im not the one you are replying, But I forgot to share It here. I have the android version, Ill post It in a few hours
Had stuff to do, gonna share It in a few minuts but Im going to delete it after a while, pls somenone download it

Last edited:

NemesisPR

Jul 11, 2023
Had stuff to do, gonna share It in a few minuts but Im going to delete it after a while, pls somenone download it

Please ignore (or enjoy¿) The other leaks

If the file doesnt open please rename it adding .rar extension (gonna delete It in 2 days pls someone post a mirror version)

Reactions: TheTrueNerd

xiroxj3

Jan 24, 2024
How do I apply the uncensore patch please ?
You need to copy BepInEx into game folder and add XUnity.AutoTranslator plugins. Then put `config` and `Texture` files, the files already mentioning in this forum, try read it from start to get the file and where to place them.

xiroxj3

Jan 24, 2024
Try this:
You need to copy BepInEx into game folder and add XUnity.AutoTranslator plugins. Then put `config` and `Texture` files, the files already mentioning in this forum, try read it from start to get the file and where to place them.
Download:
- attachment
- or:

nitesh462

May 25, 2023
I made an uncensor patch from scratch.
I draw all the images manually so the style of the textures match with the original drawing.
One minor thing though, I couldn't uncensor the vagina in the missionary position, only the penis.
I'm not good drawing pussy's, so if someone want to try, feel free to do it, just modify the images in the patch.

P.D: The virus warning is because I uploaded the BepInEx enterelly so you just need to copy and paste the content to make the patch work without problem.
If you don't believe me, just extract the images and the config file in your own BepInEx installation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi i cant seem to be able to download this it show ' Malformed attachment request'

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes