3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone got maid lover END save? I beaten the game with the childhood friend lover, and I don't want to replay the game again.

kgame

Oct 5, 2020
I made an uncensor patch from scratch.
I draw all the images manually so the style of the textures match with the original drawing.
One minor thing though, I couldn't uncensor the vagina in the missionary position, only the penis.
I'm not good drawing pussy's, so if someone want to try, feel free to do it, just modify the images in the patch.

P.D: The virus warning is because I uploaded the BepInEx enterelly so you just need to copy and paste the content to make the patch work without problem.
If you don't believe me, just extract the images and the config file in your own BepInEx installation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sussy, not that I care though, so thanks anyway

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
does anyone have that issue where you need to click twice instead of once for next text to appear?
It's kinda pointlessly tedious, and I can't find how to turn it off

Edit: nvm, it's the "message speed" bar setting, which decides the time span for how long after text appears you will need to click twice, until you need click to click once to proceed.
kinda odd for it to be there, when text appears instantly anyway

Last edited:

Evamatum

Jul 3, 2023
I draw all the images manually so the style of the textures match with the original drawing.
One minor thing though, I couldn't uncensor the vagina in the missionary position, only the penis.
I'm not good drawing pussy's, so if someone want to try, feel free to do it, just modify the images in the patch.

P.D: The virus warning is because I uploaded the BepInEx enterelly so you just need to copy and paste the content to make the patch work without problem.
If you don't believe me, just extract the images and the config file in your own BepInEx installation.

Is this for PC or Android? JP or ENG version? Plus what's the actual steps to make this work?

Evamatum

Jul 3, 2023
lap pillow, spend a bunch of actions touching her boobs.
Wrong..... there's 1 or 2 steps to make this work. To unlock Boobjob, you gotta have sex with her, like go to "Service", then go to "Take her", then go to "Petting". After you pressed them options, it'll be another option called, "Fondle Breasts", I think you have to make her boobs come out, like her reaching to climax, it'll be a climax meter on the top-right corner. If you do that multiple times, then the end of the day in game (it may not be unlocked by the time you do that for the first time), it'll show a scene when Master is interested about her, gonna do a Titjob for the first time, since Master loves her boobs so much. If that doesn't work, then try to unlock her panties as much as you can, it doesn't have to be all, if you collect much, then try to do the first step again. Hope this helps, it worked for me..

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Wrong..... there's 1 or 2 steps to make this work. To unlock Boobjob, you gotta have sex with her, like go to "Service", then go to "Take her", then go to "Petting". After you pressed them options, it'll be another option called, "Fondle Breasts", I think you have to make her boobs come out, like her reaching to climax, it'll be a climax meter on the top-right corner. If you do that multiple times, then the end of the day in game (it may not be unlocked by the time you do that for the first time), it'll show a scene when Master is interested about her, gonna do a Titjob for the first time, since Master loves her boobs so much. If that doesn't work, then try to unlock her panties as much as you can, it doesn't have to be all, if you collect much, then try to do the first step again. Hope this helps, it worked for me..
My game must be bugged because that is how i got it.

unblip

Jun 5, 2017
Is this for PC or Android? JP or ENG version? Plus what's the actual steps to make this work?
Is for the PC version, and for the ENG version (not tested, but it should work in the JP version too).
Just put the files inside the game folder.

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023

I get "Malformed Attachment Request" whenever I try to download. I ticked the box and did the captcha but all I get is that message. Can you reupload it on another site like Mega or Google Drive? Also I don't have BeepInEx in my game folder so is it gonna work?

Last edited:

ijustwannafap

Mar 27, 2018

it says "malformed attachment request" after virus risk confirmation. whats wrong with it?

Nov 25, 2023
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes