3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Shit was the one i posted the wrong version? if so sorry about that
They're probably the same. But some people don't use torrents and there was a update request, so after posting the link there I posted it here in case there's a delay actually getting it in the opening post.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
No way. I don't have to wait for glitchy MTL plugin to translate moonrunes into garbage English? What a timeline, it calls for re-play.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SecretWithSophia-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
I've only played this for about 15 minutes or so, I haven't even seen one lewd scene, and I think this is one of the best games ever!

It's so sweet and wholesome that I might develop diabetes! It's every vanilla lover's dream!

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I've only played this for about 15 minutes or so, I haven't even seen one lewd scene, and I think this is one of the best games ever!

It's so sweet and wholesome that I might develop diabetes! It's every vanilla lover's dream!
god.. ill stop everything im playing now to play this instead, got me with the "It's so sweet and wholesome that I might develop diabetes!"

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
Amazing game, you can also play it while doing other things, it's pretty relaxing and wholesome.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
...This game is way too wholesome for a degen like me.

I actually felt bad because it's so sweet, I don't deserve Sophia.

• Haha
Reactions: ijustwannafap
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes