Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Working the gloryhole at the bar is another option if you don't want to wait for that (random chance of watersports or anal options popping up when offering blowjobs).
I accidentally discovered that you can lose your anal virginity to Achieng Ziva when she offers to thank you for your earlier support in the women’s bathroom at lunch.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
I expect the wiki'll be updated once .8.1 goes public, but at a glance, the sissy doll makeup event seems to be triggered by failing Antlers' post-lunch makeup inspections four times (in the late game, post office move etc.).

The movie star makeup can't be learned yet.
as I recall, you don’t learn how to apply sissy doll makeup so much as have it permanently applied s a punishment.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
if you want to avoid chastity, you’re looking at the wrong game. chastity is not a question of if but when and how (forced, obedient, greedy or voluntary).

That being said, you are more than welcome to become a patreon or subscribestar, and then discuss it with the writerin their special channel and express your opinion through their many polls. They frown on this thread since 8.1 is their patron content and its wide release isn’t authorized or appreciated.
They have said that removing chastity from the game is complicated but they are looking into possibilities.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Is the reverse bunny outfit bugged? I am playing the latest version. There seem to be no pictures and leaving the apartment with that outfit will result in a no undies complaint. Wheres I can leave the apartment in the regular bunny outfit.

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
you can’t learn how to apply Movie Star makeup to yourself. However, if you have a high enough skill you can apply bimbo makeup to yourself, then walk into Stan’s Beauty Salon and he’ll say something funny. Afterwards, you can go there to have him do your movie star makeup or have it applied on permanently for 875.
If you have makeup level 20 during that scene, you will unlock the ability to apply Movie Star makeup yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
as I recall, you don’t learn how to apply sissy doll makeup so much as have it permanently applied s a punishment.
You can learn it if you have gotten to the 4th manager stage and have failed the makeup inspection for lunch 4+ times (if you've only messed up 3 times, or its before stage 4, the permanent sissy doll makeup event will happen instead).

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Thats a shame. It would have been hotter if the hands and legs were covered.
I was actually referring to the reverse bunny suit requiring underwear while the normal bunny suit didn’t. There is artwork for the reverses bunny suit and the arms are covered. However, 8.1 isnt in general release and intended for patrons so I don’t believe the linked file is regularly updated with bug fixes.

Ziphos

Aug 6, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how to use the debug menu to unlock the Sissy-o-matic 9001? I'm too stupid to figure it out

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Sigh, ok, obviously I'm retarded because no matter what I do or what person I choose I get this result EVERY SINGLE time at the bar. The fuck am I doing wrong? How do I fix this? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 20.57.38 PM.png

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
There is a console command, like the sugarcube... to increase money/stats/xp, to remove the cage? (I gave up the key to the boss permanently)
I want to read the penetration scenes with the therapist and girlfriend.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
There is a console command, like the sugarcube... to increase money/stats/xp, to remove the cage? (I gave up the key to the boss permanently)
I want to read the penetration scenes with the therapist and girlfriend.
You can just use debug mode cheat like money stats and xp but the removing the cage its lock till future update

Jul 30, 2020
Im struggling to get the ability to lactate. (I want to get the lactation mod at the body shop) it says I need to be stimulated. I have been taking heavy hormones, I use the breast milker every night to sleep. what else do I need to do?

Bernard89

Jun 23, 2021
I need help ... I can't see the images, videos or gifs. I get this text: "This video is missing. We are currently replacing a few of the older ones. You can download an older version of the game to replace the missing files."

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I need help ... I can't see the images, videos or gifs. I get this text: "This video is missing. We are currently replacing a few of the older ones. You can download an older version of the game to replace the missing files."
If you're seeing the other images in game and just want the missing videos, go to the dev's discord* and download version 0.7.9 (I think?) and copy the missing video files from that version to the most recent one (don't overwrite anything).

If you don't have any images at all you must be missing some folders (or the html file is in the wrong place).

* Ah, just noticed the discord link in the OP has expired, so no luck there.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Im struggling to get the ability to lactate. (I want to get the lactation mod at the body shop) it says I need to be stimulated. I have been taking heavy hormones, I use the breast milker every night to sleep. what else do I need to do?
Working extra shifts with Candy at the coffee shop is one way to trigger it, if you've progressed that far in the story.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What gregers said. See this post for instructions and this post for a workupload mirror in case the mega link in the first post expired since. (Hope) this helps.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes