LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Hm... Sadly there are lots of error when I move my saves from 0.8.0.5.
I'm guessing that's related to the whoring update. You might need to manually adjust some of the values and/or just use the new game skip option.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
This game is conflicting, I am not at all a fan of men, or chastity. But there is some really fun writing and content when I skip to the point where you can transition to a full woman. The game would be a lot less tedious and more enjoyable if you could unlock the ability to skip work (or skip to the unique events that occur at work), and the life-sim elements were scaled down.

I personally would like the option to be allowed to eventually avoid chastity, especially as a woman, because there really isn't any real point once you transition, but you are still forced to do it obnoxiously.

Has anybody figured out how to unlock the new "bimbo secretary" content? Can you still do it as a smart bimbo? I also can't figure out how to unlock prostitution, the bartender never speaks to me about it.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
I am trying to get my sex obssession above the thresshold of 14, it is at 16 due to sissy pills mk2, and the only options I have are to go to debt for boobs or a dick, or to drink the D+ serum. Ive tried drinking the serum and cant get over the threshold.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am trying to get my sex obssession above the thresshold of 14, it is at 16 due to sissy pills mk2, and the only options I have are to go to debt for boobs or a dick, or to drink the D+ serum. Ive tried drinking the serum and cant get over the threshold.
Are you drinking compound D or D+? They should unlock threshold 14 and 15 respectively. Else go to the bodyshop with little/no money and go into debt.

Thresholds beyond 15 haven't been implemented yet.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
I started the game, how do I wear clothes for work? I click on the wardrobe, I choose clothes, but I don't see the option DRESS them.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I started the game, how do I wear clothes for work? I click on the wardrobe, I choose clothes, but I don't see the option DRESS them.
Clicking on items in the wardrobe moves them to your inventory. After closing the wardrobe, open the inventory to get dressed.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
I'm getting constant errors:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: item is null.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///E:/Games/0.8.1.0/secretary.html:267174:20606
handler/<@file:///E:/Games/0.8.1.0/secretary.html:267176:16666
value/<@file:///E:/Games/0.8.1.0/secretary.html:267175:30508
t/<@file:///E:/Games/0.8.1.0/secretary.html:267172:4148
dispatch@file:///E:/Games/0.8.1.0/secretary.html:57:43090
add/v.handle@file:///E:/Games/0.8.1.0/secretary.html:57:41074

I've gone full femme and lost my peepee, which I am 95% sure is the cause.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
What denotes being stage 4 with the manager? I'm pretty sure I already am, but I can't get any horse events to trigger, and I think Chuck may have caused it by instantly breaking my beast threshold to level 13 or 15 from level 5 or so.
Also, what are the locations for the Erich/Erica encounters? I lost him/her after the first encounter.

Oct 16, 2017
Riiight, so, I don't know what the heck has happened, if it is something I did or something wrong with the game.
I started over again with the newest version of the game, and now when I finish the probationary period, the game sends me back to the last work period before lunch period, and the game acts as if it is a new day after I had already gotten into the new stage.

rekon2

Jul 2, 2017
<<useClothSetPop>>: Cannot set property 'worn' of undefined.

This error keeps happening when the boss takes off or puts on the chastity belt. It seems to screw everything up, like time and selectable options. I cheat started as late in the game because my old saves didn't work. Any easy fix to this? maybe in the console? thx

Edit: I guess the strange thing is that she is acting like it should be on/off without us/with us having agreed to that arrangement first.. if I take it off, she punishes, if I leave it on, she scolds. Think my save is confused
I keep having the same problem, but in my case is with the heels. I forgot the first time that you are forced to take a photo of yourself with heels to do it the first time, i did it on the next night but the game still thinks that i didn't and on the next morning , when the manager forces you to wear some new heels it bugs out.

rekon2

Jul 2, 2017
I keep having the same problem, but in my case is with the heels. I forgot the first time that you are forced to take a photo of yourself with heels to do it the first time, i did it on the next night but the game still thinks that i didn't and on the next morning , when the manager forces you to wear some new heels it bugs out.
I've managed to circumvent this issue by loading a different save and buying the heels .

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know how to get the slutty pink maid outfit?
if I remember correctly it's tied to maid achievements, it's either completing enough at the mall or at the apartments. One gives the slutty pink maid, the other gives pink "fancy" maid (idk remember exact name)

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Dose anyone know if the game maker is planning on an apk?
I have doubts it's the case, but as far as I remember you can use the app called Fabularium to play HTML games including this one. It's on the Play Store. I haven't tested the game with this app in months but it's very likely to still work

Jun 29, 2018
Is there a way/cheat to add phone numbers of different people? My game glitched and despite Bob telling me about Alex and having her card in my inventory there isn't any option to call her.

Edit: I also made a new save and gave Alex a BJ to see if it would give her number and that didn't do it either. Is my game missing some files or something?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes