gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it possible to not wear panties at least when you are not at work?
Outside of work, yes. I haven't checked the exact conditions but it's probably tied to either the humiliation stat or if you went commando on the first day of work.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Forgive my question, please: what kind of M2F transformation is included in this game?
Are there genital and height transformations, or is it strictly about feminization?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Forgive my question, please: what kind of M2F transformation is included in this game?
Are there genital and height transformations, or is it strictly about feminization?
The initial focus is on feminization and hormonal treatments, surgical genital transformation/replacement becomes an option a little further down the line. There's no height transformation in the game currently.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LenioTG

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone can tell me how to learn doll and movie star makeup?
I expect the wiki'll be updated once .8.1 goes public, but at a glance, the sissy doll makeup event seems to be triggered by failing Antlers' post-lunch makeup inspections four times (in the late game, post office move etc.).

The movie star makeup can't be learned yet.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
The initial focus is on feminization and hormonal treatments, surgical genital transformation/replacement becomes an option a little further down the line. There's no height transformation in the game currently.
Thank you gregers, then I'll definitely try it! :D

Reactions: gregers
Oct 16, 2017
This version broke the Smoothe-Lined Chasity Belt image for the Inventory and the Description, and for the Side-Bar Character View, too.
The game apparently looks for:
chastity_belt_tiny_box_ui
When the image is:
chastity_cage_tiny_ui
Changing the name to what the game looks for fixes the inventory and description images, but I have no clue where the images for the Side-Bar Character View are located, so I can't fix that by myself.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Hah, wow, sorry, comparing yourself to animal crossing is wild in the patchnotes. Maybe have a game with a core loop that isn't a dull pain first before even going for that?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes