gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
im stuck at the lv 15 Threshold for anal the lv 10 watersports. the lv 15 anal hint is to get fistet by your boss and the lv 10 is to get Mistress Antlers to forces you to drink her piss after catching you in work bathroom but how does shes catch you
For the latter, go to the women's bathroom near the end of the lunch break and hope the RNG favours you: If there's someone there needing to piss, offer to "help them out"; if they accept (partly random but I think looking slutty helps) and if it's late enough, the event will trigger.

For the former, it's the culmination of a short anal training event chain and requires wearing a massive plug. I haven't had it trigger on my most recent run, so there may have been some more requirements added.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the shoeshine station? Please
It's one of the possible events when moving offices (depending on which of your fetishes is higher at the time). If you didn't get it then, you can try getting in an empty box at the elevator when leaving work (random, Mon-Thu): The foot fetish box is marked 'FT'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Portgas6620

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
im stuck at the lv 15 Threshold for anal the lv 10 watersports. the lv 15 anal hint is to get fistet by your boss and the lv 10 is to get Mistress Antlers to forces you to drink her piss after catching you in work bathroom but how does shes catch you
For the former, it's the culmination of a short anal training event chain and requires wearing a massive plug. I haven't had it trigger on my most recent run, so there may have been some more requirements added.
Just noticed the dev answering this over on their discord: 9001 device at max size + data storage plug

(As a side note, I'm not crazy about how much of the late progression depends on the MC giving themselves over wholeheartedly to Antlers & the company. The earlier stages offer more scope for the MC resisting and outright hating what they're doing to him.)

Reactions: Habequiddum

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
can someone tell me how to unlock the body shop?
knows:

<Step 0>

• To unlock the new bodyshop, you need to either attend your first after work party or complete the RPG orgy with Luna event. once it's unlocked you can head to the alley where the old bodyshop machine was and enter the newly opened building.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
can someone tell me how to unlock the body shop?
as per the walkthrough, way too much fucking work: several weeks of the roleplaying game with manchin, where you miss a session, pick the goth "lady" then progress or some "after work party"

I tried to get there before losing the key for like an hour or something; this game has fucking redic grind, even with the "cheats" they have. (What the fuck is the reason you cant cheat down fatigue or whatever? Why does day skipping have your boss call and whine, which makes it fucking pointless?)

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Some cheat
Press F12, in the console copy/paste
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.timebased.horny=0
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.timebased.stress=0
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.timebased.fatigue=0
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money.total=1000

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I only figured it out randomly today, you have to be late to the DnD session at Alex's and then pick Candy as your punishment.
Whenever I do that, I get the message that the MC isn't ready. As far as I can tell, there are some variables for strap-on use that aren't getting set properly in my game.

... I see others have reported the same on the dev's discord last week. Presumably there'll be a bug fix eventually.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I'm blocked at bestiality threshold 3, I unlocked
Bestiality: 3 [Hounded and Pounded]
History:
Fake Knots
More Than Human

I can't find the dogs' pack to unlock the level 5. I think I'm in stage 2 where I have to use makeup, femmine outfit, chastity.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm blocked at bestiality threshold 3, I unlocked
Bestiality: 3 [Hounded and Pounded]
History:
Fake Knots
More Than Human

I can't find the dogs' pack to unlock the level 5. I think I'm in stage 2 where I have to use makeup, femmine outfit, chastity.
Random when jogging. Skip back and forth a few times if you get impatient.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Random when jogging. Skip back and forth a few times if you get impatient.
I tried, I just continue to find the event when I find a single dog, I can pet him or go in a dark ally, but I can't do sex; neither I can find this pack.
Could it be a bug?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I tried, I just continue to find the event when I find a single dog, I can pet him or go in a dark ally, but I can't do sex; neither I can find this pack.
Could it be a bug?
I think the only condition for the pack event is that you have to have had the event with the single dog at least once.

The MC can't lose their anal virginity to a dog, however. They'll need to get fucked by a human first before they can move on to other fauna.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I think the only condition for the pack event is that you have to have had the event with the single dog at least once.

The MC can't lose their anal virginity to a dog, however. They'll need to get fucked by a human first before they can move on to other fauna.
Then it's this requirement, I haven't had the peg scene with the boss in this playthrough.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't had the peg scene with the boss in this playthrough.
Working the gloryhole at the bar is another option if you don't want to wait for that (random chance of watersports or anal options popping up when offering blowjobs).

Reactions: deskald

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Then it's this requirement, I haven't had the peg scene with the boss in this playthrough.
See this post on the exact requirements for gregers' excellent suggestion regarding the gloryhole. As of 0.7.10 it's also possible to loose ones anal virginity to 'npc_technician' (with is game speak for Alex Strawberry) wich among other things requires you to finish the rpg campaign playing as a succubus.

Reactions: deskald and gregers
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes