kent32

Nov 19, 2017
Whats the formula for Dr Twig. I can't work out how your meant to know. Have I missed or skipped something?
Where are you in the game? Are you already a nurse, or are you helping him out on the weekend for the very first time? Later than both of those?

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Where are you in the game? Are you already a nurse, or are you helping him out on the weekend for the very first time? Later than both of those?
Never mind. I worked it out by just paging back till I had all the options.

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
OMG, my character is too submissive and so I can't compete in the pony-race ><
Is there a way to tweak this a bit ?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
By tweaking SugarCube.State.variables.player.values.submission, yes. Beware though that it's an object and your best bet is probably to introduce a negative temp bonus. See the objects state near the very start of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps!

May 31, 2019
By tweaking SugarCube.State.variables.player.values.submission, yes. Beware though that it's an object and your best bet is probably to introduce a negative temp bonus. See the objects state near the very start of the game:
Hope this helps!
Personally, I just found the passage name where you're too sub to whip Antlers, and just removed the submissiveness check before the link. No need to edit variables.
Just save on the passage before, press F-12, search for some text that was in it, go into it and remove the <if> statement before whipping Antlers so the check doesn't apply. Click another passage in the dev view to apply the changes, and go back to the game. Then just go to the next page in the story, and it should appear.
There might be an error if you didn't delete the corresponding </if>, but it won't do anything. All that matters is if the link is there and you can go to the next passage.

Or you can just find the name of the passage, and copy it, then use the "g" in debug mode to go to that passage, skipping any checks.

If you mess up, at least you saved beforehand, and you can just reload the game and the changes are reverted.
Really, winning doesn't do much (except unlock the dominance stat, but it's unimplemented), and the scene later on where Bambi comes back is a one off paragraph that's not all that good anyway.

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018
Hey, does someone know how I use the

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.clock

command properly? I want to be able to adjust the current time of the same day to a specific time, but I can not seem to figure out the time properly. Also, I may have got the wrong variable at all and this may reference itself on the alarm clock, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
An alternative would be

SugarCube.State.active.variables.dTimeD

but the description points toward this being the console access point for the alarm clock.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hey, does someone know how I use the

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.clock

command properly? I want to be able to adjust the current time of the same day to a specific time, but I can not seem to figure out the time properly. Also, I may have got the wrong variable at all and this may reference itself on the alarm clock, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
An alternative would be

SugarCube.State.active.variables.dTimeD

but the description points toward this being the console access point for the alarm clock.
You're looking for SugarCube.State.active.variables.now. Use the provided setters on the Date object to set a specific time for the following passage.

Reactions: An1bel

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018
Thank you very much, Hordragg! I tested it with

SugarCube.State.active.variables.now.setTime(18)

and while it does not change to my desired time, I am now able to travel to the past to the year 1970. But I will try further on, thanks for the help! At least now I know where to look at!

Edit: To lend Leclercs Words, "I am stupid".
To spare others from the same dumbness I suffer from:
To change hours insert the desired time for x

Edit2: IMPORTANT, hours are GMT time, so calculate them right!

SugarCube.State.active.variables.now.setHours(x)

For minutes use

SugarCube.State.active.variables.now.setMinutes(x)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thank you very much, Hordragg! I tested it with

SugarCube.State.active.variables.now.setTime(18)

and while it does not change to my desired time, I am now able to travel to the past to the year 1970. But I will try further on, thanks for the help!
Happy to help! setTime expects – use setUTCHours and setUTCMinutes instead.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
'This video is missing. We are currently replacing a few of the older ones. You can download an older version of the game to replace the missing files. '

Does anyone have an old version to resolve this problem please ?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Has something dramatically changed with this game or is it completely useless to be able to change your dick because you literally never get to use it? Haven't played this in ages because managing the characters was tedious busywork and wondering if there's finally some actual content to justify it

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Has something dramatically changed with this game or is it completely useless to be able to change your dick because you literally never get to use it? Haven't played this in ages because managing the characters was tedious busywork and wondering if there's finally some actual content to justify it
There are a few scenes where the MC can use their dick, including repeatable events fucking Alex (the transgirl friend) and Dr. Trapper (the therapist) and now also Chuck the Plant, if that's your thing. I believe the dev is considering making a path where chastity becomes optional at work, but for now that's still in effect so no dicking anyone there.

So not completely useless because literally never.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
been trying to figure out how to get penis threshold past 7 without a vr a session, ive only gone the 1 time for submission threshold, tho ive been thinking mayb couldve gone b4 bimbo got to lvl 5 tho was also trying to keep bimbo to lvl 0, there seems to b a hard line for some required thresholds between no hypno and full hypno and/or full bimbo routes. :/

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
There are a few scenes where the MC can use their dick, including repeatable events fucking Alex (the transgirl friend) and Dr. Trapper (the therapist) and now also Chuck the Plant, if that's your thing. I believe the dev is considering making a path where chastity becomes optional at work, but for now that's still in effect so no dicking anyone there.

So not completely useless because literally never.
Yeah, about the last time I played this Alex was still just in the early stages and I definitely don't remember any ole PIV with the therapist and fucking a plant is just wrong: they obviously can't consent. Also if they're named Chuck it's also gay as well as unconsensual.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, about the last time I played this Alex was still just in the early stages and I definitely don't remember any ole PIV with the therapist and fucking a plant is just wrong: they obviously can't consent. Also if they're named Chuck it's also gay as well as unconsensual.
And highly informal. They should be Charles the Plant.

Reactions: Malcowitz

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
been trying to figure out how to get penis threshold past 7 without a vr a session, ive only gone the 1 time for submission threshold, tho ive been thinking mayb couldve gone b4 bimbo got to lvl 5 tho was also trying to keep bimbo to lvl 0, there seems to b a hard line for some required thresholds between no hypno and full hypno and/or full bimbo routes. :/
Yeah some stats have alternate paths to raising them. This doesn't seem to be one of those.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes