lolluca

Jul 17, 2020
during the second week, in the event where my dress gets stained, how can I do the greedy path on the androgynous dress?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
during the second week, in the event where my dress gets stained, how can I do the greedy path on the androgynous dress?
The is often useful (if tricky to navigate):

Unisex

Return to your manager to deliver her lunch with your clothing stained after an accident in the office lunchroom, wear male clothing to work the next day then agree to her offer to raise your pay if you wear unisex going forward.

Reactions: kent32

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018
Hey it's me again, quick question since I did not find any more on the topic of choosing chocolates from the therapist. Is the comment from Awolfe 's from way back in August 2019 still in effect in this version?:

It doesn't do anything at present. I don't know if they're planning to make which one you pick matter.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey it's me again, quick question since I did not find any more on the topic of choosing chocolates from the therapist. Is the comment from Awolfe 's from way back in August 2019 still in effect in this version?:
Which one you choose is tracked now, but it still has only a dialogue effect and no mechanical effect.

Slutty_Owl

Jan 5, 2020
I'm kinda lost, how do you progress the Candy storyline after she leaves you the video tape talking about how she needs to orgasm really hard and it'll temporarily break her conditioning. Can that not be progressed yet?

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
"Yup, you DEFINITELY belong in the womens' bathroom. Best be more careful in the future, you never know what might befall a cutie like yourself in a den of testosterone like this."

He laughs as he walks past towards one of the urinals.

Maybe I should be using the other restrooms...

[You consider having him piss in your butt, but you aren't really wearing the proper type of plug for it.]
What kind of plug do I need ? Where can I find it ? :)

w12ard

Jul 1, 2021
Love this game. Wish it had more pics and vids though. Please keep up the great work. Can't wait for more

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Which one you choose is tracked now, but it still has only a dialogue effect and no mechanical effect.
Yeah, the dev has confirmed repeatedly that it's a red herring with no intended game play effects.

What kind of plug do I need ? Where can I find it ? :)
A hollow plug, either the Sissy-o-Matic 9001 (which you can get in a few ways, primarily assisting Dr. Twig after work) or "just" a hollow butt plug, which I think you'll get automatically around the change to stage 4 (the retreat/office move stuff; don't know if there's a way to pick it up earlier).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it possible to remove the sissy-o-matic 9001 chastity cage?
Try the bodyshop. There's a plotline there involving stealing a duplicate to reverse engineer it, I think, but I don't know if it ends with the MC actually getting out of the cage.

Otherwise no, the whole point of it is that the MC can't get out of it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
0.8.0.5: Return of even more bugfixes and missing graphics is now released!

0.8.0.5 (final 0.8.0 public release - check discord for latest bugfix builds)

Bugfixes: (available in discord #bugs channel version + "play online" version)

• fix broken cage not being handled in stage 4
  • broken devices no longer count towards task completion
  • fix chastity not equipping in RPG event if penis too small
  • fix two unlocks for boiless bottle not recognizing eachother
  • fix morning error sleeping with vag milking device
  • fix reference to sissy when flagged not in taxi scene

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to remove the sissy-o-matic 9001 chastity cage?
Yes, but only through the use of "cheats". While at your appartment go to the settings and there should be an option that says remove "Sissy-o-matic 9001", it should reset the chastity flags and remove the device. If you meant if there was a legitimate way, then no, it's supposed to be permanent.

darcy262

Jan 4, 2021
im stuck at the lv 15 Threshold for anal the lv 10 watersports. the lv 15 anal hint is to get fistet by your boss and the lv 10 is to get Mistress Antlers to forces you to drink her piss after catching you in work bathroom but how does shes catch you

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes