neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
<<useClothSetPop>>: Cannot set property 'worn' of undefined.

This error keeps happening when the boss takes off or puts on the chastity belt. It seems to screw everything up, like time and selectable options. I cheat started as late in the game because my old saves didn't work. Any easy fix to this? maybe in the console? thx

Edit: I guess the strange thing is that she is acting like it should be on/off without us/with us having agreed to that arrangement first.. if I take it off, she punishes, if I leave it on, she scolds. Think my save is confused

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to not wear panties at least when you are not at work?
you need to have been fucked by your therapist (talk about getting pegged/cherry popped) and then go to a session "commando" (wearing no underwear), then talk to her about being commando.

Reactions: qwetry101

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Keep working the glory hole at The Usual Place, then speak to the bartender.
Incidentally, there's a small bug during that conversation where—if the MC objects to being called a whore—the bartender claims to have found the MC "passed out in a glory hole covered in cum" regardless if that has happened or not.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Does the new content feature female patrons in prostitution, or is the game now exclusively gay focused?

Oct 16, 2017
1629205381032.png
Getting this whenever I accept the offer of drinking a customer's piss in the Usual Place's Bathroom - note that this is the regular bathroom, not the one used when you work a shift.

Also, when going to Newtype IV Café yields another broken image of the Waitress that is, when checking the image folder, missing an image of.
Don't know if it is intentional or not, but figured I would report it anyway just in case. The Hollow Butt Plug can be inserted at the same time as another Butt Plug

Last edited:

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
Totals: 58177 words/202 passages and 81 achievements, bringing the game total to 1106815 words/3760 pass/1578 each
for scale: that's longer than Animal Crossing: New Leaf (1.092 million) and half as many achievements as the entirety of World of Warcraft
Someone is getting conceited.
With New Leaf the focus isn't on text, should have rather said it's longer than the Bible.
Also, WoW has over 7.500 achievements by now. Not that the game is all that relevant anymore.

Reactions: Malcowitz

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
With New Leaf the focus isn't on text, should have rather said it's longer than the Bible.
Also, WoW has over 7.500 achievements by now. Not that the game is all that relevant anymore.
I read it as a little celebration in a changelog as they passed 200 passages. Seems a bit stiff to jump straight to conceit.

Reactions: Fyo and claralover

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
For v0.8.1.0 there appears to be a bug that prevents access to the prostitution VIP content if your anal or oral is too high (when it should be checking for those to be high enough instead), if I'm reading the code correctly.

It appears to use the same threshold check to start the VIP content chain, to also prevent it from going past the initial query.

The code to trigger the initial offer (from pub) also seems to incorrectly check for the same threshold check, the code to trigger from the prostitution appears to be correct. As this portion doesn't actually prevent the event from being accessed, I'll not be providing code to fix this second portion.

Code to correct:

&lt;&lt;if setup.getTotalValue(&quot;whoring&quot;) &gt;= 15 &amp;&amp; setup.getTotalValue(&quot;anal&quot;) &gt;= 10 &amp;&amp; setup.getTotalValue(&quot;oral&quot;) &gt;= 10&gt;&gt;
You ask &lt;&lt;=setup.getNpcName(&#39;npc_barkeeper&#39;, &#39;first&#39;)&gt;&gt; about the &quot;special job&quot; she mentioned and she shakes her head.&lt;br&gt;

to

&lt;&lt;if !(setup.getTotalValue(&quot;whoring&quot;) &gt;= 15 &amp;&amp; setup.getTotalValue(&quot;anal&quot;) &gt;= 10 &amp;&amp; setup.getTotalValue(&quot;oral&quot;) &gt;= 10)&gt;&gt;
You ask &lt;&lt;=setup.getNpcName(&#39;npc_barkeeper&#39;, &#39;first&#39;)&gt;&gt; about the &quot;special job&quot; she mentioned and she shakes her head.&lt;br&gt;

Last edited:

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Did either of you check with anything else before posting? I uploaded the archive to Virustotal and there were zero detections.

Odds are you both have false positives or something nasty already on your systems from another source.
I can't, it's Windows Defender it automatically removes the file upon malware detection.
I have older version of Secretary and it's clean.

Edit: Nopy link is down, GoFile is clean now.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I can't, it's Windows Defender it automatically removes the file upon malware detection.
I have older version of Secretary and it's clean.

Edit: Nopy link is down, GoFile is clean now.
Not quite - it quarantines the file. Assuming you're using Windows 10 if you open Windows Security, Virus & threat protection, Protection history, you should be able to select the quarantined file and return it. For a second opinion isn't a bad choice - it only runs on demand, so won't interfere with the usual running of your system.

I know this isn't tremendously helpful right now but false positives crop up here often enough that it might be handy in future.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
<<useClothSetPop>>: Cannot set property 'worn' of undefined.

This error keeps happening when the boss takes off or puts on the chastity belt. It seems to screw everything up, like time and selectable options. I cheat started as late in the game because my old saves didn't work. Any easy fix to this? maybe in the console? thx

Edit: I guess the strange thing is that she is acting like it should be on/off without us/with us having agreed to that arrangement first.. if I take it off, she punishes, if I leave it on, she scolds. Think my save is confused
I'm getting the same error when I'm forced to take the pills; clearly something wrong with the way the game undresses the MC

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I think you're reading into it too much, I doubt they're trying to boast their word count, more just comparing it for reference.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
There are other options to reduce the penis size and change the production of cum? (like slowly after taking enough hormones, pills, a boss/therapist evet...).
I found only the bodyshop route.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There are other options to reduce the penis size and change the production of cum? (like slowly after taking enough hormones, pills, a boss/therapist evet...).
I found only the bodyshop route.
A chastity cage with the 'small' tag and hormones.

Any walkthrough available? The link at the Extras is dead
The game is a mish-mash of too many different interlocking systems to really make One Comprehensive Walkthrough viable. Many of the specific event chains are documented in , but far from all and it can be tricky to navigate.

Reactions: deskald
Oct 16, 2017
It seems like the update is missing a bunch of images in the image folder, was the same way last update, too, where the image of the Cat and other images I forgot about didn't show because it was looking for images that the image folder did not have.

Reactions: SM95
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes