decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I was stuck here too, until I started checking the book cases on the north wall. Theres no little sparkles to tell you where they are, but I found a book Lily hadn't finished. After reading it, Lily made some kind of comment about coming back to study more. After that I went home to change into my casual clothes for gardening. Lily says something about finding an old skimpy outfit and wearing it to the library next time.

You mean theres nothing more to it?

U

User_269627

I’m unable to get this to work on mobile. I’be tried opening it in notes app on iOS, and in pdf expert. Is there another app that this works best in? I can play all other html games in pdf expert.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
No walkthrough really needed tbh, you have a action reverse button in the top left screen, so if you find you went down a path you didn't quite like within the last fifteen actions you can simply go back and choose different options. Most of the content leads in the same general direction right now so there's really no arching branches to the paths just yet (be patient, I have a feeling those will come in the future 'insert fuuuuttttuuuurrrreeee meme here') The best you would get from a walkthrough atm is being told "Go Grind this skill to this level to unlock this" and fairly simple enough logic reasons you to do that anyways. Though the best "hidden" thing I can tell you is to wear your casual clothes one day to work and see what happens. It's sorta kinda hinted by the psychiatrist to do so as a 'here this is how you advance a bit further' just not very well mentioned. At that point though, you have more or less reached the end of alpha. Hope this helps, have fun grinding to bimbolitude (Not sure if that made up word works or not??)!

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
No walkthrough really needed tbh, you have a action reverse button in the top left screen, so if you find you went down a path you didn't quite like within the last fifteen actions you can simply go back and choose different options. Most of the content leads in the same general direction right now so there's really no arching branches to the paths just yet (be patient, I have a feeling those will come in the future 'insert fuuuuttttuuuurrrreeee meme here') The best you would get from a walkthrough atm is being told "Go Grind this skill to this level to unlock this" and fairly simple enough logic reasons you to do that anyways. Though the best "hidden" thing I can tell you is to wear your casual clothes one day to work and see what happens. It's sorta kinda hinted by the psychiatrist to do so as a 'here this is how you advance a bit further' just not very well mentioned. At that point though, you have more or less reached the end of alpha. Hope this helps, have fun grinding to bimbolitude (Not sure if that made up word works or not??)!
I tried wearing casual clothes to work, the lady gives a bag of pink clothes and then the character refuses to wear them the next day.
Also, in the vr sessions, I can't seem to choose the last option even though my fatigue is lower than 70% and willpower is higher than the fetish

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
I tried wearing casual clothes to work, the lady gives a bag of pink clothes and then the character refuses to wear them the next day.
Also, in the vr sessions, I can't seem to choose the last option even though my fatigue is lower than 70% and willpower is higher than the fetish
Edit: this is a screenshot of my stats

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Uwahh, how is that possible? They are high enough on humiliation and submission... OH did you wear female clothes when you opened the door to your ex-girlfriends first visit? @raghavgarg28 It's the only thing I can think off to start the ball rolling on the female clothes skill (forgot what it was called :p )

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
Uwahh, how is that possible? They are high enough on humiliation and submission... OH did you wear female clothes when you opened the door to your ex-girlfriends first visit? @raghavgarg28 It's the only thing I can think off to start the ball rolling on the female clothes skill (forgot what it was called :p )
I left the character naked when the girlfriend and the plumber came

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
You don't "beat" the VR hypnosis, it is essentially a way to quickly advance a lot of the "skills" of the MC. Simply unlock each the skills tied to what you want to advance, IE piss addiction, cocks, etc... and then when in the advanced VR you just use the one that you want to get exp in and rinse and repeat every appointment.. for now that is. ;3

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
what a shit game i cant even go to work
That sounds like a user error, not a game error. Since literally everyone else can, and there hasn't been reports of this issue from others yet, and no new patch/content update came out, deduction says you might have done something wrong. Of course I could be wrong and I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume there is a bug. So please explain what went wrong, instead of just giving a opinion over it without trying to find the solution of the problem.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
html datas are shit exe is much better at least exe works without problems adn my pc has al teh newset updates
Ok... so sounds like a incompatibility issue. You really aren't giving me much information here, besides whining a lot about a decent game that you can't seem to play. Have you tried to open it with different browsers? If you are using Chrome, it will likely have issues even if chrome is up-to-date, at least I've always had issues with playing HTML and Twine games with chrome. I find, typically, such games run best with Fire Fox and such. Look, if you aren't going to define the issue I can't really help you. Telling me "adn my pc has al teh newset updates", does not really help at all. Also, HTML based games aren't "shit", typically like I've mentioned before, it's a user error that is the problem. Execution based programs have just as much a chance to not run, or mess up, as any html game if a inexperienced user is handling it.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Ok... so sounds like a incompatibility issue. You really aren't giving me much information here, besides whining a lot about a decent game that you can't seem to play. Have you tried to open it with different browsers? If you are using Chrome, it will likely have issues even if chrome is up-to-date, at least I've always had issues with playing HTML and Twine games with chrome. I find, typically, such games run best with Fire Fox and such. Look, if you aren't going to define the issue I can't really help you. Telling me "adn my pc has al teh newset updates", does not really help at all. Also, HTML based games aren't "shit", typically like I've mentioned before, it's a user error that is the problem. Execution based programs have just as much a chance to not run, or mess up, as any html game if a inexperienced user is handling it.
i tried chrome and firefox i always get error game mind not work proberly i never have this problems with exe datas

hapierre

Jan 7, 2019
html datas are shit exe is much better at least exe works without problems adn my pc has al teh newset updates
HTML "datas" are great. They work on basically anything.

Windows executables are shit. They only work on Windows (or at a stretch in a VM or perhaps using Wine if you're lucky).
By the sounds of it they don't even work on all Windows machines!

i tried chrome and firefox i always get error game mind not work proberly i never have this problems with exe datas
"error"

That's not very fucking helpful. What kind of error? Take some screenshots, quote some errors. Anything.

"Harp darp game broken" doesn't give us anything to work with. Help us help you.

Reactions: Anexia

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
for what a shit game that not even works proberly
I just can't even anymore.... Nobody else on the board has this "issue" you seem to be having, so either you are here to troll or just don't have any technological awareness what so ever for your own PC and how it works. For the latter, my recommendation is take some PC classes, I don't even care where, and try to figure out your problem by yourself, because obviously you can't describe the problem to the rest of us fluently enough for any help. That, or you just don't care enough too, yet feel the need to defame the work of a good developer because of your own incompetence. If it is the former reason... well, please just stop. It's not funny, cute, or even reasonable.

On a final side-note, please for the love of all here, please learn either grammar, typing skills, or maturity. Maybe even a combo of all three, if that isn't too much trouble for you.

dogdadyeah

Apr 2, 2018
After the event where my friend the black guy finds out that I'm a female and stuff I can't go outside with female clothing anymore? Anyone able to help?

Reactions: raghavgarg28
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes