yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
Hey folks, how do you stop Antlers from complaining that you don't have clean clothes?
I've gone to bathroom, washed clothes while having shower, woken up next morning, had another shower and then when gone to work for inspection, been given warnings for not being clean....
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

cintan

Nov 28, 2017
Hey folks, how do you stop Antlers from complaining that you don't have clean clothes?
I've gone to bathroom, washed clothes while having shower, woken up next morning, had another shower and then when gone to work for inspection, been given warnings for not being clean....
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Are your sextoys clean too? You have to remove buttplugs to clean them, i think

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
Are your sextoys clean too? You have to remove buttplugs to clean them, i think
Thanks for reply but unfortunately doesn't seem to have made a difference though. Was Sunday game time and went to gloryhole, washed clothes, toys and shower that night and shower again next morning. Went into work but dressed in casual male clothes in order to get the clothes from Antlers. I got the clothes but she told me off for not having freshly washed clothes even though I'd done them the night before and wshed the toys. I was sent home with only the pink sissy clothes to wear. No option that night to wash clothes or toys so I go to work next morning and get told off for wearing sissy clothes but also for not having clean clothes.....obviously something wrong somewhere in how I'm managing things so suggestions greatly appreciated.

AstriaTaltrix

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply but unfortunately doesn't seem to have made a difference though. Was Sunday game time and went to the glory hole, washed clothes, toys, and shower that night and shower again the next morning. Went into work but dressed in casual male clothes in order to get the clothes from Antlers. I got the clothes but she told me off for not having freshly washed clothes even though I'd done them the night before and washed the toys. I was sent home with only the pink sissy clothes to wear. No option that night to wash clothes or toys so I go to work next morning and get told off for wearing sissy clothes but also for not having clean clothes.....obviously something wrong somewhere in how I'm managing things so suggestions greatly appreciated.
Might actually be a bug.

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
I've gotten to the point where I've been given the pink office uniform. However, the boss reprimands me for wearing it regardless. I suppose this is a bug? Because she made it very clear that's how she wanted my character to dress from now on.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I've gotten to the point where I've been given the pink office uniform. However, the boss reprimands me for wearing it regardless. I suppose this is a bug? Because she made it very clear that's how she wanted my character to dress from now on.
It's a bug.

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
It's a bug.
But isn't it essential for the game to progress? I had spent a couple of weeks in game going nowhere with my character unable to leave the house crossdressing until I read the thread and found out about going to the office in casual wear. She also fails to rate my work after each day and I'm not getting paid at all, so all in all it's pretty game breaking.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
That's pretty much the end of the game currently anyways. There's nothing left to do at that point really.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
This is an amazing start for a classic great game every fan of the genre will love and cherish. Updates have been agonizingly slow, though. I hope the developer keeps at it for a while longer, at least.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There's nothing to update, the 0.4 is incomplete and in testing online at the link above you.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
I wish there would be more clothing options
In due time, the content creator is working hard, besides there's plenty of outfits already in the game if you consider the fact that the game it focused more on story and it's theme. :3

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone enlighten me.. feels like im kinda stuck right now..
I got the pink female office outfit but aint progressing anywhere from here with mistress antler, and at the therapist while in the VR sections I only have Restromm (watersports) and joystick (dick) options available. Anyone knows how to progress?

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Can anyone enlighten me.. feels like im kinda stuck right now..
I got the pink female office outfit but aint progressing anywhere from here with mistress antler, and at the therapist while in the VR sections I only have Restromm (watersports) and joystick (dick) options available. Anyone knows how to progress?
current test build is for good girl path

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes