sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Guys, I can't "Talk to Alex about your kinks over coffee"... We've had sex many times, I'm already in stage 4 of the game, and still...
What did I miss? And how can I fix it? Help me please.
The topic is under "Talk about sex" -> "Talk about your kinks..." while meeting her for coffee. It unlocks after the first time you have sex with her (not oral) if it didn't unlock I'd need to see a save.

The fire alarm event is RNG while sleeping in stage 3 or later, you need to have gone to sleep between 9 and midnight. It's ~1 in 20 chance, will not go off more than 1/month or if you're sleeping in VR.

Reactions: gregers and ffive

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I noticed a dead end right at the start of the game :

After the incident with the washing machine on day 1, mc can plan how to solve the underwear problem next day.
Since the pyjama was also destroyed, mc is likely to sleep naked.
Next morning the ex-gf visits and if mc opens the door naked, she will take all her clothes except the bra.
After this scene, mc still has the option to choose to wear panties ("It's just for one day") but since the ex-gf took the underwear, mc is then stuck in his apartment and the game at that point won't allow him to reconsider and to go commando.

Workarounds :
- If mc wants to keep all the clothes of his ex-gf, transfer all her clothes to the inventory on day 1 and next morning after waking up, directly enter the inventory and put all her clothes on (full crossdress). This will trigger a different dialog from her and leave the panties, bra, pantyhose, blouse and skirt in mc's possession.
- If mc does not care about her clothes, (try to go back and) choose "Let's just go commando" to be able to leave the apartment.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
After this scene, mc still has the option to choose to wear panties ("It's just for one day") but since the ex-gf took the underwear, mc is then stuck in his apartment and the game at that point won't allow him to reconsider and to go commando.
That sounds odd, when i played it i think there was option to go out commando in this exact scenario. Are you positive this option won't pop up if you step into foyer again without your underwear on?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
That sounds odd, when i played it i think there was option to go out commando in this exact scenario. Are you positive this option won't pop up if you step into foyer again without your underwear on?
If you choose "panties" and then enter the foyer with clothes but no underwear, there is the info :
"You don't want to run around commando!"

The whole situation is misleading because the mc can take the panties and pantyhose the evening before and so new players may expect that the mc will keep these automatically. When they then choose panties the next day and check the inventory, they are gone. Only way to keep them is to wear them when the ex-gf appears.

The main bug is that the game offers the option "to wear panties for a day" the moment after mc gave all the clothings incl panties back to his ex. If there are no more panties in the apartment, it should not be an option.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This feels like a bug.

It is Saturday, mc has 2 dates : 10:00 Gym with Bob and 16:00 Cafe with Alex.
At 11:15 the game suggests to cancel the date with Alex because mc won't make it. (200% tired)
I force mc to stick with the date and next scene is mc at the Cafe at 13:15, almost 3 hours before the time, using up a point of willpower.

There is no option to just go home and rest a couple of hours, drink some coffee and later go on his own to the Cafe. Now mc can only "Wait" for almost 3 hours at the Cafe with no other options.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
After the incident with the washing machine on day 1, mc can plan how to solve the underwear problem next day.
Since the pyjama was also destroyed, mc is likely to sleep naked.
Next morning the ex-gf visits and if mc opens the door naked, she will take all her clothes except the bra.
Pretty certain I fixed that (if you give up the panties, and you don't have another pair, it reverts to commando/you can stop at mall on the way to work), make sure you have latest version, otherwise I need to see a save.

This feels like a bug.

It is Saturday, mc has 2 dates : 10:00 Gym with Bob and 16:00 Cafe with Alex.
At 11:15 the game suggests to cancel the date with Alex because mc won't make it. (200% tired)
I force mc to stick with the date and next scene is mc at the Cafe at 13:15, almost 3 hours before the time, using up a point of willpower.

There is no option to just go home and rest a couple of hours, drink some coffee and later go on his own to the Cafe. Now mc can only "Wait" for almost 3 hours at the Cafe with no other options.
Fixed

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Pretty certain I fixed that (if you give up the panties, and you don't have another pair, it reverts to commando/you can stop at mall on the way to work), make sure you have latest version, otherwise I need to see a save.
I played with version 0.8.7.2 from this thread where it is not fixed.
I replayed the scene with 0.8.7.3 from tfgamessite and there it is fixed :
" As she leaves you realise that you just gave up your only underwear... "

There seems to be no changelog but besides some bug-fixes 0.8.7.3 also adds several new images.
see

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Couple more bugs -- scenes which insist on giving the MC a penis when she's lacking one:

#1 anal training with Hank:
Code:
Gasping and twitching your caged penis dribbles into his hand. Holding you until his cock has finished pumping its orders of magnitude larger load he slips out.

(..)

You eagerly lap up every drop, your cum tasting even better than usual.
#2 Candy's gang-bang:
Code:
Slick with saliva Alex slides in easily, the guttural moan that Candy unleashes rattling around your penis currently stuffed down her throat as demonstration of how much she is enjoying this.

(..)

Your Empress smiles at you, pulling you in for a kiss, "closing the loop" on the threeway as Candy eagerly sucks your penis as you double team a horny slut with your girlfriend.

ricci56

Dec 29, 2020
I have enjoyed this game since it first came out. When there's an update, I've always downloaded the game in it's entirety, and had to start all over. My question is how do I use a save from the previous version to pick up where I left off? Thanx for any help.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I have enjoyed this game since it first came out. When there's an update, I've always downloaded the game in it's entirety, and had to start all over. My question is how do I use a save from the previous version to pick up where I left off? Thanx for any help.
In the Save Menu use the options "Save to Disk" and "Load from Disk".

radiells

Aug 21, 2021
>No Dudes

Wow, it looks like this game become much more interesting to me. If somebody already tried, is it implemented fine?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes