NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Any good way to be a "Bad" sissy?
I normally just go along with it and be a good sissy, accepting all events to come along and making boss lady happy.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Any good way to be a "Bad" sissy?
I normally just go along with it and be a good sissy, accepting all events to come along and making boss lady happy.
You can visit the boss lady after your office time (17:00) and have several options to screw up and give her opportunity to punish you which makes her happy and does not affect your work rating ...

Reactions: LongLostTrain

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The game sometimes overemphasizes punctuality.

MC has a date with Alex at 19:00 and will be at 19:01 at his place (due to working at the cafe before and somewhere inbetween unexpectetly loosing some minutes) and at 19:00 Alex cancels the date (RPG-group) because mc has not arrived.

This is unrealistic to cancel a date because of a missing minute, especially when they are communicating via mobile phones. A buffer of 5-10 min should be tolerable. (It would be different for 3rd party fixed times like departure time of a train or a flight).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The game generally expects you to arrive a bit earlier than specified time; it may be more sensible to treat the stated time as a "last acceptable arrival moment".

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The changelog is definetly misleading.

I used :
No Dudes:
* Option to toggle any normally male NPC's to be female, instead.
The only pussy females for sexual encounters I found so far are Miss Antler, Candy and Serena (ex-gf) and these sexual encounters are very limited. Maybe a few random encounters in the bimbo fitness class, too.
Most other encounters include (girl)cocks to suck.
For unknown reasons the mc has no problem to suck random cocks but when confronted with a pussy he is unable to try some cunnilingus.
This game would likely attract more players if there would be an OPTION to have more pussies instead of (girl)cocks.

After progressing further into the story this game reminds me a lot of Perverted Education where the male mc is also caught in kind of a femdom relationship with a strong authoritative woman (teacher) and most of the late game content is gay (sucking cocks).

Last edited:
Reactions: noway1

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
You can visit the boss lady after your office time (17:00) and have several options to screw up and give her opportunity to punish you which makes her happy and does not affect your work rating ...
I was thinking of a different way to play the game instead just going along with everything and being good, find another way to do the story instead of just being the perfect pretty sissy

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I was thinking of a different way to play the game instead just going along with everything and being good, find another way to do the story instead of just being the perfect pretty sissy
There are lots of options to refuse her offers and commands, right from the start when refusing to sign the contract. Some options may lead to a game over ... I have not tried these alternative options so far since I am still caught in a first playthrough and explore available content.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The changelog is definetly misleading.
The No Dudes toggle changes the characters' gender, not their genital configuration. Which is also what it says in the change-log. Having options to change characters' genitals would require further, extensive rewrites.

The game revolves around the sissification of the MC. It's hardly surprising that that would involve a lot of dicks. It's not exclusively a straight femdom game, but by far the most prominent antagonist (or however you define her) is a cis woman, and there are a lot of scenes with her.

There are several. Currently the feminization events come in six different flavours depending on your choices, from wholly enthusiastic to sometimes brutally forced. Details in .

Reactions: NPC041188

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For unknown reasons the mc has no problem to suck random cocks but when confronted with a pussy he is unable to try some cunnilingus.
The MC performs cunnilingus if their partner has a vagina. This includes aforementioned Mrs. Antlers, Candy, some other named NPCs and occasional customers encountered while working as prostitute.

(also, to say MC has no problem to suck random cocks is quite misleading and pretty inaccurate take; it can take MC prolonged attitude adjustment or plain brainwashing to break down inhibitions they start with, and there's number of text variants for various scenes driven by value of their "Penis" stat)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The No Dudes toggle changes the characters' gender, not their genital configuration. Which is also what it says in the change-log. Having options to change characters' genitals would require further, extensive rewrites.
That is not correct. The changelog just mentions "female" and so is misleading.
No Dudes:
  • Option to toggle any normally male NPC's to be female, instead.
When you start a new game the menu with this option is called "Character Gender Menu" and there is also a hint about females with "tools".
So a better wording for the changelog would be like :
"No Dudes : Option to toggle any normally male NPCs' GENDER to be female (= tfs, dick girls), instead."
This would avoid players downloading the game with wrong expectations ...

The game revolves around the sissification of the MC. It's hardly surprising that that would involve a lot of dicks. It's not exclusively a straight femdom game, but by far the most prominent antagonist (or however you define her) is a cis woman, and there are a lot of scenes with her.
Sissification, forced crossdressing and forced feminization in general do not automatically include gayness. Not all women on this planet like to suck cock and there are a lot of (bisexual / lesbian) women who prefer sex with other women over sex with men, so why should a crossdressing male mc automatically become bisexual/gay just because he wears a female outfit (or is manipulated with hormons)? Are all scottish males gay and love to suck cocks because they wear a kilt?
The combination of sissification, femdom, crossdressing and gay content is not mandatory and somehow balanced games where the male mc can keep his sexual orientation are rare. It seems that the community for gay/tf content in this genre is very strong while the community for FF and MF content is insignificant ....
Most of these games (like earlier mentioned PE) are eager to force the heterosexual mc on the "cock-sucking" bisexual/gay path and this game unfortunately is no exception.
The mc visits a public toilet and sees a glory hole with a cock and automatically his interest in cocks is increased ... Doesn't the male mc has a cock on his own he sees everyday? If looking at a cock turns males gay then all men with cocks on earth would probably be gay ...
Most men probably like to get their cock sucked by a sexy girl but how many men would actually enjoy to have their cock sucked by another man / trap / tf? In these games it seems that all other men are actually gay / bisexual and like to have sex with the male mc, especially if he is dressed like a sexy girl ...
Candy gifts the mc a strange drinking bottle with a penis type form and the game automatically uses this bottle and increases the mc's penis fetish every day (until a threshold) without asking the players if they really want to use this gift ...
The game makes it difficult for players who are not interested in the gay content to avoid this type of content.

The mc is crossdressing which would make him a trap if he could fool anybody.
He can work in the office, work in the cafe, use the gym to workout, visit shops for women clothes, shoes, a fetish club ... In general this should create opportunities to meet people and get into sexual encounters with both males (gay) and females depending on mc's /players' preferences. However (what I have seen so far) the game seems to be structured to have a single MF (femdom) relationship with Miss Antler on one side and most other sexual encounters are simply gay with males / tfs. (Candy and Serena seem to be exceptions and their sexual content seems to be very limited.) In this kind of femdom dystopy I would expect to have more (real) females have interest in and maybe take advantage of a cute mc. The absence of more (optional) MF and FF content is limiting the audience.

Since the mc seems to be able to fully transform from male to female, it is difficult to specify the genre but it would help to avoid misunderstandings if the Genre entry in the OP would include a note that the game is focussed on a single femdom relationship with a dominant female and all other possible relationships are with males / trans females as it seems.
(Shouldn't there be tags for gay, lesbian content?)

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
However (what I have seen so far) the game seems to be structured to have a single MF (femdom) relationship with Miss Antler on one side and most other sexual encounters are simply gay with males / tfs.
I wouldn't be so quick to write off sexual encounters as "simply gay" basing, seemingly, solely on presence of a penis that isn't MC's -- a number of these characters can be biological women who have acquired a penis in the same way the MC can re-arrange their own genitals. A number of them identifies as women, regardless of their origins and the MC may very well view them as such.

Additionally, the MC may well consider to be a woman herself, which would make encounters with males "simply heterosexual" to use your phrasing.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I wouldn't be so quick to write off sexual encounters as "simply gay" basing, seemingly, solely on presence of a penis that isn't MC's -- a number of these characters can be biological women who have acquired a penis in the same way the MC can re-arrange their own genitals. A number of them identifies as women, regardless of their origins and the MC may very well view them as such.

Additionally, the MC may well consider to be a woman herself, which would make encounters with males "simply heterosexual" to use your phrasing.
I played a male mc for 2 months ingame, he still has his dick and outside office he holds his keys ... so from player's POV all the dick enconters seem gay and there is a lack of heterosexual encounters. True, if mc does a full M2F transition switching from a biological male body to a biological female body (Science Fiction), then encounters with men would be heterosexual. However it probably is a long way for mc to progress to this point and even then I personally prefer my main characters (male, female) to have encounters exclusively with females (without dicks), so the lack of female partners is a problem for me.

If this future game world in general features biological women with dicks and biological men with vaginas, then this mankind advance should be explained somewhere. And it should also be explained in detail what the biological difference between men and women then is. (genetical, biological) (I guess that women with dicks may have problems with their menstrual period as well as with pregnancy unless they keep their vagina which would make them technically to futanaris instead of women.) So far I interpreted all the dick girls in the game as "guys with boobs" because they lack a vagina (and a womb). It does not matter if they identify themselves as girls (roleplay) if they appear like crossdressing "guys with boobs" to the player.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If this future game world in general features biological women with dicks and biological men with vaginas, then this mankind advance should be explained somewhere.
There's bodyshop in game which performs this sort of surgeries along with number of others; it shows up and unlocks fully as you advance the story.

So far I interpreted all the dick girls in the game as "guys with boobs" because they lack a vagina (and a womb).
That's a poor idea -- the women you meet in game can very well either have vagina *and* penis, or have replaced the vagina they had at birth with a penis for whatever reasons. The presence of genitals (or lack thereof) no longer indicates/determines characters' genders when you can swap your bits out on weekly basis, and when it's considered fairly normal a woman can have a penis she fucks their partners with, instead of just an artificial strapon.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
the women you meet in game can very well either have vagina *and* penis, or have replaced the vagina they had at birth with a penis for whatever reasons. The presence of genitals (or lack thereof) no longer indicates/determines characters' genders when you can swap your bits out on weekly basis, and when it's considered fairly normal a woman can have a penis she fucks their partners with, instead of just an artificial strapon.
I am not talking about gender because today everybody can say he/she has male or female or else gender as they like ... and change it the next moment. Gender no longer is a useful information.

If men and women in the game can swap between vagina and penis at will, what is the difference between men and women then?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
the game is so good and the art in the game folder is so good the story deserve some art more than 4 scenes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I am not talking about gender because today everybody can say he/she has male or female or else gender as they like ... and change it the next moment. Gender no longer is a useful information.

If men and women in the game can swap between vagina and penis at will, what is the difference between men and women then?
It poses an interesting question, doesn't it? While on could, if desperate, cling to XY sex-determination system, i would suggest ultimately the answer becomes "it no longer matters" -- a person is going to be attracted to individuals, based on their perceivable, personal characteristics; what difference does it make what sex label, if any, is attached to that person, and consequently to oneself?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It poses an interesting question, doesn't it? While on could, if desperate, cling to XY sex-determination system, i would suggest ultimately the answer becomes "it no longer matters" -- a person is going to be attracted to individuals, based on their perceivable, personal characteristics; what difference does it make what sex label, if any, is attached to that person, and consequently to oneself?
How does your future society reproduce itself?
Reproduction is usually connected with XX chromosoms ...

I would not mind the gender females in the game if they would have vaginas instead of dicks.
If having cocks is common for females in this game world, why does Miss Antler not have a cock and instead uses a strap-on?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How does your future society reproduce itself?
Reproduction is usually connected with XX chromosoms ...
I imagine it requires gametogenesis as usual, but you can no longer rely on presence of genitals as a guaranteed sign that given person produces certain type of gametes. Still, it's going to make zero difference for casual sex (so, most of sex) where people generally prefer to avoid pregnancy.

If having cocks is common for females in this game world, why does Miss Antler not have a cock and instead uses a strap-on?
Perhaps she simply likes herself the way she is, or it's her way to stand out in executive environment where it's typical for women to get a penis? That's something only the game developer can answer.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes