Aulo Vibenna

Aug 7, 2018
Am I wrong or the inventory filter disappeared? It was convenient when you've to look far paired items or such. I looked through the options, no clue. Any hint?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Am I wrong or the inventory filter disappeared? It was convenient when you've to look far paired items or such. I looked through the options, no clue. Any hint?
It's still there in 0.8.7.3, on the "Carried Items" sub-window bar. Either drop-down or the search field.

Reactions: Aulo Vibenna

Aulo Vibenna

Aug 7, 2018
It's still there in 0.8.7.3, on the "Carried Items" sub-window bar. Either drop-down or the search field.
Thanks to your answer, I found out why it didn't show up anymore. PC version & Fireofx, when the page is zoomed too far, just to read the text better, the filter disappears. Zoom in, zoom out and the problem solved, thanks.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020
I wish there was a way to filter by tags on the clothes rather then by the type of clothes. I'm trying to either go for bimbo clothes or get that trashy look since some scenes are locked cause my clothes arent trashy enough.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wish there was a way to filter by tags on the clothes rather then by the type of clothes. I'm trying to either go for bimbo clothes or get that trashy look since some scenes are locked cause my clothes arent trashy enough.
You can do it through the search box -- the game also checks whether text entered there matches the item tags. So if you enter slutty it'll show items with "slutty" in their tags.

I wish the content of search box and/or item type dropdown didn't reset every time you put on or take off a piece of clothing, though.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
What's the ID for Ms.Antlers Metal collar? Switching collars are grayed out for some reason.
Would need to see the save to fix bug.

Any news when we'll get the new art?
Art is released in public versions, public versions are released in even numbered months (text-only pre-release testing on patreon/substar happens in even months). The public version of 0.8.8 will go out sometime before the end of November.

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Interns on fire with mixed-up orders from Starbucks. I watched zoom calls glitter in the dark near conference room six. All those moments will be lost in time, like bonuses in a bad quarter. Time to quit."
"Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch, because your arms are locked behind you in an arm binder."

Rzn

Jun 27, 2017
how to progress Holly anal scene? it writes " You don't have enough experience as a prostitute to credibly pretend to be a working girl." but my prostitution stat is at 20 and it says it's game maximum. What stat or event it needs then?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how to progress Holly anal scene? it writes " You don't have enough experience as a prostitute to credibly pretend to be a working girl." but my prostitution stat is at 20 and it says it's game maximum. What stat or event it needs then?
That check requires Prostitution > 5 and Sex Obsession > 10

Reactions: Rzn

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How to make "Spend an entire morning bound as a human chair."?
After moving to upper floors, when taking elevator down from work, there's a chance for MC to get into a shipping container for a random adventure. One of these adventures is what you're asking about.

Trolololuch

Sep 14, 2018
After moving to upper floors, when taking elevator down from work, there's a chance for MC to get into a shipping container for a random adventure. One of these adventures is what you're asking about.
be
I need to raise the bondage above 15, and for this the hint says "Next thresholds: Spend an entire morning bound as a human chair."

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes