Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
its a bit underwhelming, fastest way to go it is via the Therapist.
Last time I played this game (a long time ago), the only way to be truly tansformed into a girl was to voluntarily go to the body modification shop.
However, I only like to play the game with the involuntary/unwilling route.
Moreover, getting transformed into a woman could only happen quite late in the game and broke a lot of stuff (in particular, the chastity (belt) content...).

Is this new therapist route a way to be transformed into a woman involuntarily? How early does it happen in the game? Does the rest of the game was adapted and works fine even if you undergo such transformation?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As i understand it, the new route allows to undergo genitals transformation quicker, but it's voluntary.

The game seems to be pretty much fine with complete transformation in its current state, there's been considerable amount of fixes in that regard.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
As i understand it, the new route allows to undergo genitals transformation quicker, but it's voluntary.

The game seems to be pretty much fine with complete transformation in its current state, there's been considerable amount of fixes in that regard.
Thank you. By the way, do you know the difference between the "involuntary" route and the "strict" route which was added recently?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thank you. By the way, do you know the difference between the "involuntary" route and the "strict" route which was added recently?
No, am sorry but i have no idea. I still have to finish my first playthrough of the game (i've put it on hold waiting for new Bob content) so i haven't seen the early additions.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Last time I played this game (a long time ago), the only way to be truly tansformed into a girl was to voluntarily go to the body modification shop.
However, I only like to play the game with the involuntary/unwilling route.
Moreover, getting transformed into a woman could only happen quite late in the game and broke a lot of stuff (in particular, the chastity (belt) content...).

Is this new therapist route a way to be transformed into a woman involuntarily? How early does it happen in the game? Does the rest of the game was adapted and works fine even if you undergo such transformation?
Coming in 0.9.0, I believe. More details a few pages back in this thread.

The 'strict' route is (more or less) a harsher version of the older forced route: The manager is more openly forceful and doesn't pretend to be doing these things for the MC's own good as much.

Reactions: Xam Rei

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
version 0.9.0 (public release: March '23) will have the full 6-options for getting a vagina (as well as nearly 30 additional other ~new feminization events). Strict is the more "extreme" form of forced (as enthusiast is the more extreme form of voluntary/with some obedience mixed in), generally forced is triggered by not doing things/as a consequence of misbehaviour, while strict happens as punishment for active rebellion. Some strict events require manager to be angry with you and/or for "cruel manager mode" to be active.

Feb 9, 2019
HI I have a coule of quesion If anybodu can help me please. I have the milking machinebut I can not unlock the milking content. How I do it? Also can I Reduce the intelligence to unlock the mimbo content? I need to have 5 or less I think and I have 7 reduced to 6 using the sissy pills.
Thanks in advence for the tips!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
HI I have a coule of quesion If anybodu can help me please. I have the milking machinebut I can not unlock the milking content. How I do it? Also can I Reduce the intelligence to unlock the mimbo content? I need to have 5 or less I think and I have 7 reduced to 6 using the sissy pills.
There are a few ways to induce lactation if the MC is on hormones. Hiding in the milking rack when doing the mission for AIKO is one I remember.

There are probably a couple of other drugs that could reduce intelligence. I can't remember off-hand, but I think one of Twig's serums does this, if you've unlocked that content yet. Else maybe the bimbo candy or having a hangover could work?

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Can disable "penis chastity" fetish for a no-chastity play through.
Yesss I've been waiting for this specific option for...I don't even know how long at this point. So awesome.

Also...is there really not a cow level? Because I'd definitely like to see a cow level...

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Make sure you install the milking machine at home if you want to use it.
The ditzy drug will permanently reduce smarts each time taken, ditto overdosing.

Yesss I've been waiting for this specific option for...I don't even know how long at this point. So awesome.

Also...is there really not a cow level? Because I'd definitely like to see a cow level...
There is a cow level (which is kind of the joke, for anyone who was around back in the D2 days...)

Reactions: kinkybastard

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
Make sure you install the milking machine at home if you want to use it.
The ditzy drug will permanently reduce smarts each time taken, ditto overdosing.

There is a cow level (which is kind of the joke, for anyone who was around back in the D2 days...)
aaah the days when Blizzard made good games...
good times...

Reactions: Azerak

fornic8

Dec 6, 2017
How do you get on to the no chastity path? Is turning off the chastity fetish the only method or can you make choices that achieve the same thing?

Reactions: zylanc19

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, change-log when loading a save in the online version claims it's still a pre-release test version:

1669916108570.png

Still can't figure out how to unlock the new Stamina and Dexterity thresholds either. The hint just says to train at the gym, but nothing new seems to turn up there. Got the new strength tier from "training" with the bros and martial arts from the sensei, but nothing else.

In AIKO's new event, I was getting frustrated that I couldn't find a way to take the paddle from the office, especially since the two most obvious routes seemed to be either just getting some aluminium foil from the shop to block the signal or talking to the goshdang AI living in the MC's computer (and for whom the MC is doing this as a favour) and seeing what she had to suggest.
Neither of those were an option and I was getting annoyed, but then after work on Thursday the MC was automatically moved to the company lobby as Antlers told them to go get ready for the company party, skipping the event where she takes the paddle back. That solved the problem as they can now stash the paddle in wardrobe until needed, but I doubt that it's working as intended.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
How do you get on to the no chastity path? Is turning off the chastity fetish the only method or can you make choices that achieve the same thing?
You have to set the fetish flags, that is why they exist.

sashkah, change-log when loading a save in the online version claims it's still a pre-release test version:

View attachment 2206620

Still can't figure out how to unlock the new Stamina and Dexterity thresholds either. The hint just says to train at the gym, but nothing new seems to turn up there. Got the new strength tier from "training" with the bros and martial arts from the sensei, but nothing else.

In AIKO's new event, I was getting frustrated that I couldn't find a way to take the paddle from the office, especially since the two most obvious routes seemed to be either just getting some aluminium foil from the shop to block the signal or talking to the goshdang AI living in the MC's computer (and for whom the MC is doing this as a favour) and seeing what she had to suggest.
Neither of those were an option and I was getting annoyed, but then after work on Thursday the MC was automatically moved to the company lobby as Antlers told them to go get ready for the company party, skipping the event where she takes the paddle back. That solved the problem as they can now stash the paddle in wardrobe until needed, but I doubt that it's working as intended.
Prerelease warning has been fixed.
Dexterity is from completing yoga -> private lesson offered. Stamina is from completing bimbo fitness -> private lesson offered.
For the paddle you need to misbehave after work for antlers to paddle you, then survive such until the paddle breaks.

i love to see a futadom route where you turn everything on its head
That would functionally be an entire other game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes