Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
For the one who making apk version of the games instead making some version of browser with game make one with good ui and easy way to scroll the text and image and vid work fine.. I know its bit of work but that will help a lot of android users

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
i like this game but starting a new save is so tedious
the warp system produces really weird outcomes so you pretty much have to do it all from the start, and there's nothing to do on a lot of days

also, does someone know about the "cruel mode"? what does it do?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
the warp system produces really weird outcomes so you pretty much have to do it all from the start, and there's nothing to do on a lot of days
Worth noting perhaps that in addition to the warp system, you can now adjust the rate of progression of story events in the options. But of course you'll still sometimes have to click through days waiting for a specific day of the week or whatever: The weekends especially tend to get congested, and then you have to go through another week for the next event.

1670337774217.png

It makes Antlers more (overtly) cruel.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Worth noting perhaps that in addition to the warp system, you can now adjust the rate of progression of story events in the options. But of course you'll still sometimes have to click through days waiting for a specific day of the week or whatever: The weekends especially tend to get congested, and then you have to go through another week for the next event.

View attachment 2217137

It makes Antlers more (overtly) cruel.
i already put them to turbo and the xp multiplier to the highest possible to be honest

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
For the one who making apk version of the games instead making some version of browser with game make one with good ui and easy way to scroll the text and image and vid work fine.. I know its bit of work but that will help a lot of android users
Phones are an infinite hellscape of inconsistent horror that I am not paid anywhere close to enough to deal with, it works to the extent it works, anything further starts in the 5 figures.

If something specifically in the warp system doesn't work report it as a bug, i cannot fix that which I am unaware of.

Cruel mode causes the manager to be generally less friendly + makes "strict" progression more likely/if there's a check of her anger vs. affection for how she will react to something you pretty much automatically get the angry variant.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Cruel mode causes the manager to be generally less friendly + makes "strict" progression more likely/if there's a check of her anger vs. affection for how she will react to something you pretty much automatically get the angry variant.
I'll just use this as a pretext to go on record that default version of Mrs. Antlers is to date my favorite character in this sort of games i've had pleasure to experience. When i started the game i've had every intention for my PC to resist his fate the best he could, and yet she actually managed to completely bring me around. :v

i might've said that before, my memory isn't what it used to be

Last edited:
Reactions: sashkah

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
So I feel like I'm in danger of missing the joke here, but is there a cow level? If so, how does it trigger?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
So I feel like I'm in danger of missing the joke here, but is there a cow level? If so, how does it trigger?
After finishing AIKO's other online sex scenes there will be one where there's a period that's a hyperlink, click that -> cow level (requires milking fetish active.)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 2223363

Secretary Bugfix 0.8.8.4
posted by Sashka on Discord; thanks Sashka (y)(y):love:

secretary_build0884e December.09.2022
View attachment 2223364

Simply put the bugfix (HTML file) in the "secretary_0.8.8.4" folder

Bugfix changelog
View attachment 2223365
or
Bugfixes are now tracked via

If you want to report a bug you can do so here at the channel on Discord.
If you want to download the latest bugfix you can do so here at the channel on Discord.
If you have any questions you can ask at the channel on Discord.

Stuck? Check the wiki

For those of you who would like the missing videos here is version 0.7.9.0, after this version some videos were removed due to copyrights. Any videos or images depicting a real person were also removed.
Mega
build0884e fix gives an error while saving changed fetish flags, 0.8.8.4 saves without an issue. Maybe it's related to different chastity options between 0.8.8.4 and 0.8.8.4e, universal chastity vs vaginal chastity.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Working as a milk maid at Coffee Shop 52 with chastity disabled in 884h you get this:

Candy greets you with a cheery smile and starts setting out your breast and penis milkers as she waits for you to get changed into a fetishistic "uniform" to match her own.

Humming a cheery tune, she soon has the breast cups attached and sucking away before motioning for you to hold up your skirt so she can attend to the rest.

As if on cue your Mistress walks through the door, chastity key in hand. Handing it off to Candy, Mistress Antlers supervises as the enthusiastic bimbo gently removes your Penis Milking Kit and reaches for the penis milking cylinder.

You gasp as the cylinder sucks into position and Mistress Antlers leaves with a nod.
Actually looking at the code I'm pretty sure this is almost always going to happen because penis_milker is put in the cage slot before any of the text in the scene, then the conditional for the "As if on cue" line just checks if there's something there. Throwing setup.getItemTypeName('cage') into a local string before the milker is equipped and using it instead of the equipment functions works pretty well in my limited testing. May also want to consider that Ms. Antlers isn't necessarily going to be the player's key holder now.

numerot

Sep 6, 2022
what glasses do you need to look like mistress antlers? i looked around everywhere i could think of and couldn't find them and the ones in the store doesn't seem to work

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Ok, so I'm struggling to find the right combination for the "mimic Antlers" quest. I noticed earlier that someone mentioned the red catseye glasses and from the art it appears that the Black Pencil Skirt is a good candidate for the bottom and either the Pink Satin Blouse or the Pink Chiffon Frilled Blouse for the top (not sure which) but I've got like five options for shoes, and since that particular objective only tells me when I have the right combination I can't tell if I'm wrong on any of this (though the glasses bit came from f95 so not worried about that one). What is the right combination?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes