gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Dexterity is from completing yoga -> private lesson offered. Stamina is from completing bimbo fitness -> private lesson offered.
For the paddle you need to misbehave after work for antlers to paddle you, then survive such until the paddle breaks.
Thanks!

Tried doing yoga a few times but didn't see anything new; I'll try a few more times later and shoot you a save if nothing continues to happen. I bowed out early on bimbo fitness in order to keep sex obsession in check, so probably missed that part. Stamina can be boosted with drugs instead, so missing that threshold isn't much of a problem.

Similarly, never deliberately misbehaved after work, but got a fair few paddlings in the usual order of business without anything happening. I would suggest making the hint a bit clearer if that's the intended procedure: maybe I'm thick as mud (I am!) but that solution didn't occur to me at all.

ROMANNAMOR1212

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks!

Tried doing yoga a few times but didn't see anything new; I'll try a few more times later and shoot you a save if nothing continues to happen. I bowed out early on bimbo fitness in order to keep sex obsession in check, so probably missed that part. Stamina can be boosted with drugs instead, so missing that threshold isn't much of a problem.

Similarly, never deliberately misbehaved after work, but got a fair few paddlings in the usual order of business without anything happening. I would suggest making the hint a bit clearer if that's the intended procedure: maybe I'm thick as mud (I am!) but that solution didn't occur to me at all.
talk to manager after work ( You can think of nothing to talk about ) then again same talk

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
talk to manager after work ( You can think of nothing to talk about ) then again same talk
Yup, I know where that content is, just haven't sought it out on my playthrough. It was its connection to smuggling the paddler out of the office that hadn't occured to me.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nothing popped no matter how many times I did yoga on that day, but waiting a few days (and refreshing the game) before going back made the new events appear.
I skipped past the bimbo fitness stamina threshold by just doing the orgy at the competition instead. Having artificially boosted stamina with some of Lisa's milk beforehand may have helped.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Yo, it's been a while since I played so I started a new file. I've hit Heels 19 and have obtained the Ballet Boots, but working at the maid cafe with them on does not increase the threshold. Am I misunderstanding the hint or something?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Yo, it's been a while since I played so I started a new file. I've hit Heels 19 and have obtained the Ballet Boots, but working at the maid cafe with them on does not increase the threshold. Am I misunderstanding the hint or something?
You need to have worked at the maid cafe in the mall at least 6 times OR be wearing ballet shoes at the start of your shift, at which point you'll get called into the owners office and given an offer to work a shift, after doing so you will be awarded the threshold.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
You need to have worked at the maid cafe in the mall at least 6 times OR be wearing ballet shoes at the start of your shift, at which point you'll get called into the owners office and given an offer to work a shift, after doing so you will be awarded the threshold.
Well, I was indeed wearing the ballet boots at the start of the shift every time I tried it. I can't quite remember if I actually managed to hit 6 shifts yet, but it sounds like that doesn't matter if I was wearing the boots at the start of a shift.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Well, I was indeed wearing the ballet boots at the start of the shift every time I tried it. I can't quite remember if I actually managed to hit 6 shifts yet, but it sounds like that doesn't matter if I was wearing the boots at the start of a shift.
Okay, as it turns out I was not using the correct ballet boots. I was using the gym ballet boots when it didn't work. I just tried a shift with the ones from the advertising thing and I got the scene. I'd assume that was unintentional.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Okay, as it turns out I was not using the correct ballet boots. I was using the gym ballet boots when it didn't work. I just tried a shift with the ones from the advertising thing and I got the scene. I'd assume that was unintentional.
It's not which shoes, it's that you need to have done the ballet photoshoot at the shoestore (since it's a tie-in with such).

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
It's not which shoes, it's that you need to have done the ballet photoshoot at the shoestore (since it's a tie-in with such).
Fair enough. Maybe add a little "(after the shoestore photoshoot)" bit to the hint for that one? Also, how do I do Hank's second oral training? He never wants to ruin my outfit because it's not slutty enough. I've been trying the office outfits that I can get but I still can't see how to actually meet whatever that requirement is.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Fair enough. Maybe add a little "(after the shoestore photoshoot)" bit to the hint for that one? Also, how do I do Hank's second oral training? He never wants to ruin my outfit because it's not slutty enough. I've been trying the office outfits that I can get but I still can't see how to actually meet whatever that requirement is.
You need something that is fully classified as slutty, you should be able to change outfits as part of the scene/prep. Note that you can wear slutty outfits to work if you've unlocked working bimbo.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
You need something that is fully classified as slutty, you should be able to change outfits as part of the scene/prep. Note that you can wear slutty outfits to work if you've unlocked working bimbo.
I see no ability to change outfits in the scene prep aside from going to the bathroom and changing there, is that what you meant? Or does it unlock after you unlock working as a bimbo? I haven't unlocked that yet, and I forget. Also, by "fully classified as slutty" I assume you mean that every piece you're wearing has the slutty tag on it?

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Also, for some reason my A-SLUT progression isn't happening anymore. I haven't gotten the earrings yet, and for some reason she just never comments on my Black Satin Corset (which I bought after I chose the corset as my second item). Do I need to use the one I bought from the bespoke section?

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Also, for some reason my A-SLUT progression isn't happening anymore. I haven't gotten the earrings yet, and for some reason she just never comments on my Black Satin Corset (which I bought after I chose the corset as my second item). Do I need to use the one I bought from the bespoke section?
Nevermind, the answer was yes. Just had the scene.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Is there a way to progress in the A-Slut program in a "forced" or "strict" way? What happens if you just don't buy (and wear) the three items? I have been not buying them for weeks in my last playthrough but Mrs. Antlers just scolds me lightly and tell me to do it for next week every Monday. It feels a bit pointless.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Further to this (since the wiki hasn't been updated yet), I'll just note that the specific steps are talking to Antlers after work, saying you have nothing to talk about, and asking for more, and requires Masochism above 10 and a small amount of Willpower.

(I've got Masochism at 10 on my playthrough and don't want to unlock the next tier currently, so AIKO'll have to keep languishing in the machine for now. Serves her right tbh.)

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Ok so I'm still trying to do Hank's second oral training. I have unlocked working as a bimbo and so I've been trying to get it using a slutty outfit like sashkah said. I just went into work wearing the Mammoth Steel Data Storage Plug, a Black and Gold Bondage Collar, a Black Latex Microskirt, a Black Latex Bustier, some High Heel Sneakers, the Black Crotchless Fishnets, a Pink Micro Thong, and the Nipple Rings. He still won't freaking do it! Am I supposed to have a specific outfit or something? Was I supposed to do this before the retreat? All of those items have the slutty tag with the exception of the collar and the plug.

SapphireFox83

Jul 9, 2020
Ok so I'm still trying to do Hank's second oral training. I have unlocked working as a bimbo and so I've been trying to get it using a slutty outfit like sashkah said. I just went into work wearing the Mammoth Steel Data Storage Plug, a Black and Gold Bondage Collar, a Black Latex Microskirt, a Black Latex Bustier, some High Heel Sneakers, the Black Crotchless Fishnets, a Pink Micro Thong, and the Nipple Rings. He still won't freaking do it! Am I supposed to have a specific outfit or something? Was I supposed to do this before the retreat? All of those items have the slutty tag with the exception of the collar and the plug.
You also need to put on Ultimate Bimbo Makeup

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes