Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Man, I wrote this game off for ages because of the cage thing and the grind, and now that they're mostly avoidable it ate a big ol' chunk of my spare time, and possibly free will. Been typing out this list of bugs and typos for quite a while now. Long enough that some of them got fixed (yay!) and I had to go through and double check things a few times. I believe that all of these are current as of 0894BE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These aren't bugs. Just sort of generic feedback. Ok, complaints. These are complaints. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive and gregers

Portgas6620

Feb 19, 2020
can't tattoo the MC penis because I can't leave the house by removing the chastity cage. Can anyone tell me any way to do it? Please.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
can't tattoo the MC penis because I can't leave the house by removing the chastity cage. Can anyone tell me any way to do it? Please.
You can research ways to remove chastity cage using the computer in the living room, although there's some pre-requisites for that i can't remember off the bat.

Reactions: Portgas6620

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You can research ways to remove chastity cage using the computer in the living room, although there's some pre-requisites for that i can't remember off the bat.
Smarts and/or dexterity, depending on the type.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Getting a game over from doing the pre-flight check list of enabled content with overly wordy everything says a lot. The emulate saves process is comical with the amount of options, again. Storytelling suffers from wordiness as well, word limit per topic would help, I bet most people just zoom past most of it since it just keeps coming.

Theres the typical html issues of using massive images that do literally nothing but waste space that I guess we'll never move past as a species and we'll just endlessly scroll down to see the relevant bits.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Getting a game over from doing the pre-flight check list of enabled content with overly wordy everything says a lot. The emulate saves process is comical with the amount of options, again. Storytelling suffers from wordiness as well, word limit per topic would help, I bet most people just zoom past most of it since it just keeps coming.
Maybe it's a game for people who like to read more than they like to scroll past things.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks the walktrough is too vague??? For example I been trying to get the dog meal event but I just dont now how to trigger it, the guide says it happens in the kitchen between 1700 and 2000 with a 50% chance of happening but it dosnt say what i need to be doing to trigger the event, do i need to drink coffee? do i need to enter the kitchen? and since the probability is low I dont even know if what im doing is right, also one of the options says that there is nothing of interest in the fridge, how can I unlock that???

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks the walktrough is too vague??? For example I been trying to get the dog meal event but I just dont now how to trigger it, the guide says it happens in the kitchen between 1700 and 2000 with a 50% chance of happening but it dosnt say what i need to be doing to trigger the event, do i need to drink coffee? do i need to enter the kitchen? and since the probability is low I dont even know if what im doing is right, also one of the options says that there is nothing of interest in the fridge, how can I unlock that???
Dog has to be in that room, have not had a prior dog event that day, and then it's the timecheck.

Anyone know how to get a slave for dominance training???
Get Alex to sub to you.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Man, I wrote this game off for ages because of the cage thing and the grind, and now that they're mostly avoidable it ate a big ol' chunk of my spare time, and possibly free will. Been typing out this list of bugs and typos for quite a while now. Long enough that some of them got fixed (yay!) and I had to go through and double check things a few times. I believe that all of these are current as of 0894BE.

These aren't bugs. Just sort of generic feedback. Ok, complaints. These are complaints. :)
Going to bed, will go through complaints later. Note that bugfix reports on discord will be addressed much quicker than other platforms (SLA of < 24 hours, usually < 12).

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
event_church_priest_lvl3promotion_9 More chastity issues. It needs like 27 checks just to describe some meaty clackers interacting with the various combinations of junk and cages. Crazy shit. This isn't precisely elegant but it's a little better.
Not seeing an issue here.
Yeah, looking again I suppose "you" is fine, just a little sparse. Can't remember what I was thinking at the time. Must have just bothered me. :)

Nonsensical. The quest is added in exactly one place - the passage after the one your save is in. I can only assume you hacked the console for it which... PEBKAC
Don't know what to tell you. Why would I do that? Order of events was something like get the note from Candy at work and watch the video, then I could talk to Dr. Trapper about it in VR which starts checking off the main quest. Maybe it was resolved in a previous version. Like I said, this run has been across a few. Eventually I'm sure I'll restart and see if I can recreate it and track down the issue more precisely, but if it hasn't happened to anyone else I'm just going to blame sunspots or aliens.

This is nonsensical, the theme for cheating is added after you talk about needing to play poker (you can actually complete the quest and never even discuss/unlock it), and THAT topic isn't added until the end of the Janitor scene. Similarly to progress in the rescue quest you have to talk to both alex and trapper.
For me it popped right after talking to to Ms. Hat at the party about her boss and the game. Went back to the house, linked up with AIKO, ask AIKO about cheating at poker. Go back to party, proceed to do just that.

Going to bed, will go through complaints later. Note that bugfix reports on discord will be addressed much quicker than other platforms (SLA of < 24 hours, usually < 12).
Sorry, I'm afraid I'm just not a discord guy. Never clicked for me. Thank you for going through all that. I know it was a big list. As for "complaints", don't stress over any of my ramblings. I put it that way because as I read over that part I thought it might come off as whining. Hence the emoticon to try to indicate some levity. We're all having a good time. You're doing a great job here.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I read in a public patreon post:
"Also, in light of the recent success of the "Male->Female" toggle feature we will be commissioning unique art for the female versions of major characters (Bob, Kurt, Mr. Pawn, Mr. Horn, Mr. Bergmeister, Mr. Bogart, and Dr. Twig), with backer polls to determine what order they happen."

Does it mean that they become normal women or still with dicks?

Does someone know about the progress here?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
"Also, in light of the recent success of the "Male->Female" toggle feature we will be commissioning unique art for the female versions of major characters (Bob, Kurt, Mr. Pawn, Mr. Horn, Mr. Bergmeister, Mr. Bogart, and Dr. Twig), with backer polls to determine what order they happen."

There are no plans as far as I'm aware to change the characters' genitals. It's just a matter of adding art to the gender-switched versions.

• Sad
Reactions: noway1 and Axel34

wastelandQueen

Nov 23, 2019

based on the amount of work that Sashka said would be required to convert them to having pussies, they will almost certainly still have dicks.
also: "normal women" lmao

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes