aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Sure sounds like a bug, if you have time visit their discord and post the bug with your save file attached.
I've seen that now and then, e.g. when using the warp system to skip ahead, but yeah, sounds like a bug. If you can retrace the exact circumstances + ideally upload a save, that'll probably help.
Thanks. I was kind of scratching my head because it's almost something that would be in character for her to do; except there's no text that comments on it.

Reactions: gregers

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
To me it seems like people start the game, and then insert their own selves and ignore that MC is not really being forced all that much, even on forced path. Or people just skim over text idk. There are much more controlling events but they are mostly gated behind specific therapist toggles. Forced path Antlers and pissed off at you specifically is the closest one to your vision of her. The main character is self insert for the player BUT they very much have their own attitude towars the events (which obviously change with the events), and they do not read as your typical, bad villain femdom vs poor protagonist. There IS a vaillain (or two) in this story but its not Antlers IMO.
That being said what matters is the author's intent above all, if I read a quote from the dev that she was meant to be a villain then you are right, no two ways about it, just like you can't tell Tolkien that his work is about WWII.

Edit: I worded that poorly, author's intent is not all that matters, since someone can do a poor job at executing their idea, but I just never felt like I wanted to get revenge on Miss Antler even with all the hardcore fetishes turned on and forced path, it never felt like she was the enemy idk how to explain it. She is not entirely friendly character, but I don't think she goes far enough to be considered the villain, every path has some explanation over how MC actually did kinda want this to happen whether subconciously or not, if we didn't know his/her thoughts it would feel like a cop-out.

For me example of villain femdom mistress is Sissy Girlfriend Experiment girlfriend, now that one is 100% a villain. Or wife in moving down.
Personally, I think this is chalked up to writing and character development. The writing does say often that the MC deep down felt this way and wanted to change and was held back too much, and while even if you play the angry resentful route, it doesnt change that the MC was pretty much a beta cuck, and a sissy as written.

As for Antlers, and pretty much most of the antagonists forcing this on the player, its really just "business" you can get Trappers and Antlers to tell the MC they were just doing what they did to save their own asses considering the real evil monsters like Twig and Pawn. While sure, they enjoy sissification of men i believe they are sincere in saying to the MC they just did what they did to survive and felt bad about it all.

Afterall, what does Trappers and Antlers gain by lying about it? they hold all the power and the cards, they dont have to appease the MC. Its pretty clear the real evil villians are the mad scientist and CEO because they feel no remorse, whatsoever and they are not doing what they do because of pressure on them, but because they get enjoyment from forcing people into mindless puppets.

Reactions: Karkhel

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, I haven't checked what it's used for, but I suspect the flight back from the corporate retreat (if the 'mission' was succesful) should set the swallowedotherpee flag to true if it isn't already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ETA:
The day after the retreat, going to work without chastity, triggered the bondage variant of the office move, after which I hit a javascript error (current online version):
After the move event the MC was only wearing a new cage and plug and nothing else, and sent back to work like that.
I see from the changelog that 884ck included a fix for an "error if no chastity morning of move", so it could be that it's already fixed and the online version's just lagging slightly behind. Let me know if you need a save otherwise.

Edit #2:
A couple days later, during morning inspection, Antlers seems to think the MC's done a chastity trial of some sort or upgraded to a more secure cage? They haven't, in fact the opposite is true, they've just switched back to the regular steel chastity cage rather than the advanced one given during the move (this switch was acknowledged correctly during the inspection the day before).
(Antlers' name seems to be missing here as well.)

Edit #3:
Bumping into Primrose in the elevator in the morning (event_primrose_elevator), he thanks the MC for helping with testing even if the MC refused to take part and just left before providing any data at all. Perhaps (some of?) this paragraph should be conditional on the existence of npc_primrose.flags.first_procedure?

Last edited:

greenballoon

Dec 6, 2022
There is no image on the page for when you first meet Strawberry and choose to look up her skirt, however I am assuming that is purposeful. What compels me to post is that there is no image for when I walk home after accepting the secretary job of the Valkyrie recruitment poster. The place it calls the file does not have that file, and when I tried to use the online site it didn't have it either. Right clicking on the site brings up a site in german saying that file isn't there. So I'm wondering if this is because it was removed or is it an issue on my end?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There is no image on the page for when you first meet Strawberry and choose to look up her skirt, however I am assuming that is purposeful. What compels me to post is that there is no image for when I walk home after accepting the secretary job of the Valkyrie recruitment poster. The place it calls the file does not have that file, and when I tried to use the online site it didn't have it either. Right clicking on the site brings up a site in german saying that file isn't there. So I'm wondering if this is because it was removed or is it an issue on my end?
I don't remember those two specific instances but you'll find there are quite a few images missing here and there. Some old media content has been removed to avoid rights issues, and some just hasn't been added yet. It's being worked on, but gradually.

If you want, you can download the old 0.7.9 version linked above and copy the media files over from there (don't overwrite anything) to get the handful of clips that's been removed, but you'll still see some missing images.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't played this game in a long long time
does the old saves work now or do u have to restart every update?
Saves generally work, although a very old game might have a few issues. But if it's been a long time since you've played it might be worth starting over anyway as there's been content and alternate paths added throughout.

If your save doesn't work you can use the "Warp" system when starting a new game to skip to later stages. Might run into a few minor issues that way though, and as I said you may be missing out on the more recently added early-game content.

---
sashkah, the kidnapped by Twig hucow event (event_forced_hucow_4) doesn't recognize if the MC isn't wearing a plug.
Also, the MC getting a blowjob anywhere other than the glory hole doesn't set player.blownvirginity, i.e. from Alex (either during the café date or the various roleplaying scenarios at her place) or the maid at the mall bathroom etc. Don't know if that affects anything, just noticed it while looking for something else.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A minor issue perhaps, but just at a glance it looks like a lot of clothes that used to have the 'bold' tag no longer have it in the current online version.

Same inventory:

Last edited:

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
What does the wonder bread do?

Anyway, something about this game just makes it difficult for me to get past a certain point. It's not the grind; there's a method to adjust EXP gain after all. But around the point that the probation ends and the MC openly wearing female clothing... it just feels like the "excitement" wears out.

Maybe the other, more extreme fetishes is supposed to keep the player going, but for some of us who are not really turned on by things like being turned into a big-titted human cow, getting tatoo-ed out the wazoo, or whatever comes after, the game really loses it's appeal.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Great game, very much enjoying the general openness in terms of choice, rather then just forced into being a weak cuck. Im having issues with the janitor though, on the task list everything is checked, I have the special clothes, the stolen heels, paddle, boobs, and the makeup/hair
Make sure you're on the latest version, if it's still broken I would need to see a save.

That being said, not complaining, my observation is more just from being immersed so much in this world. Would be cool though if pregnancy became an added fetish, no child birth but the ability to impregnate characters or even become pregnant yourself.
Pregnancy will be an option in the games epilogue, not before.

ffive pointed to one key event above for the dynamics of their relationship, but to me the turning point is Antlers' home visit to the MC, where he has the chance to tell her he hates what she's doing to him. If you've triggered her 'cruel' attitude by resisting so far she'll respond with "tough shit you dumb bitch", if not with some variation of "well, that's too bad, because it's going to happen anyway, nothing I can do". The latter didn't wash at Nuremberg and it doesn't wash for me; I prefer the 'cruel' response as it is at least honest and doesn't attempt to evade responsibility.
Note her use of the word "YET" interpreting her as a villain or not is up to the reader (and can vary depending on the type of game played), and there will be according flexibility as to her (and other's) fates, the miracle of branching narrative.

Fixeds missing name and primrose, the rest I would need saves.

The Alex image (along with several others that were of "real" people) had to be removed for legal reasons/we are working on replacements, the valkyrie image has yet to be added.

I haven't played this game in a long long time
does the old saves work now or do u have to restart every update?
Any save after about version 0.6.0 (over 3 years ago) should be forward compatible.

A minor issue perhaps, but just at a glance it looks like a lot of clothes that used to have the 'bold' tag no longer have it
0.8.9 we systematically retagged all items for consistency. Bold only applies to underwear now.

What does the wonder bread do?
Buy it and find out

Anyway, something about this game just makes it difficult for me to get past a certain point. It's not the grind; there's a method to adjust EXP gain after all. But around the point that the probation ends and the MC openly wearing female clothing... it just feels like the "excitement" wears out.

Maybe the other, more extreme fetishes is supposed to keep the player going, but for some of us who are not really turned on by things like being turned into a big-titted human cow, getting tatoo-ed out the wazoo, or whatever comes after, the game really loses it's appeal.
There's only so far one write narratively without just spinning in place. that said most of what you described as "extremes" can be avoided/the general intent would be that past a certain point you're carried along by the company plot narrative/whatever "side" content (Alex, Bob, Kurt, Candy, Primrose, so on) that interests you.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Fixeds missing name and primrose, the rest I would need saves.
Not sure what I still have saves for, but I'll see what I can dig out/recreate and send you a message later.

0.8.9 we systematically retagged all items for consistency. Bold only applies to underwear now.
Cool. Tag use was always a bit inconsistent, so a clean-up could be a good thing. Only thing I can think of off-hand that it'll impact is the descriptions when inspecting the MC and maybe some of the sexting before bed, so that's fairly minor.
(The black leather-strap bra and panties are no longer bold, I assume that's deliberate.)

event_work_hr_development_uniform_1 doesn't recognize that the MC isn't wearing a plug:

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I have been extremely impressed by the sheer progress that has been made with this game, and the impressive amount of options and variability that has been retroactively integrated over-time.

I am not inherently a fan of the male to female transformation genre that is common on tf-games, but often find myself really enjoying titles there irrespective of that; primarily sandbox titles that allow you to enjoy and play as a transitioned or cis woman, and the fantasy of hyper-femininity, bimbo's, and risk-free hypersexuality.

That the effort was put in to completely rewrite the game to allow for women and futa partners instead of men, make chastity completely optional, create numerous variable forms of progression, and recently even allow the PC to transition earlier in the story, is a level of detail in writing that is extremely rare in the adult game genre.

The game covers a lot of my favourite kinks, and there are a lot of nice touches to allow for personalized play, such as allowing for smart-bimbo's. Hu-cows, bimbos, amazonian futa doms, beasts, hyper-feminine proportions, prostitution and hyper-sexuality, even the sheer variety of fashion, or being a gym-bunny, or even a talented gamer alongside being a cam-girl, lots of small things that make it a very entertaining sandbox.

Candy and Ms. Effiong are personal favourites, and I'm really excited to see the new commissions for the main women in the cast.

Antlers and Sabrina I have mixed feelings about, I generally have had trouble discerning their hypocrisy and abuse, and why the games narrative seems to be consider them more "moral" than the other antagonists. I really liked Sabrina's conversation on being sexually liberal, and the successful woman at university who thrived being a bimbo, although that just further cements the inconsistent characterization. There is the narrative aspect of them being forced and pressured into certain actions by their employers, but that only goes so far.

I appreciate that the game eventually fleshed out Serena a bit, and that she apologized for betraying the PC, as I feel there was this gross atmosphere surrounding that segment of the story and how it almost like felt the PC was being victim-blamed for getting cheated on.
Constantly repeating herself on not "expecting things to go back to the way they were" feels a bit ego-centric, and she doesn't really do a good job rationalizing it, especially since the PC at this point can be polyamorous, sexually open, and also has multiple casual sexual relationships with friends. Making herself the center of that discourse despite her being in the wrong isn't a great look.
It also is awkward for continuity since the selfie you can send to her doesn't acknowledge the mended bridges at the cafe/gym, the context for the PC sending a sexy selfie is different now that they have had, you know, casual sex as friends.

It's sort of that issue of the conflict between kink/fantasy and storytelling, since that is what is by and large causing the contradictions if you think too hard about the morality of narratives.

I haven't explored all of her new content yet, but I really like the attempt to flesh out AIKO, and lean a bit further away from the stereotypical tropes about AI and their supposedly "superior" intellect. The game more than a few times touches on privacy invasiveness and how the PC is being actively spied on, which is certainly a confronting topic and a personal concern of mine, so it does complement the dystopic undercurrent of the world-building and antagonistic forces of the story.

There is obviously a erotic subtext of showcasing shameless public promiscuity and exhibitionism, but it would be interesting to see the immorality of privacy invasion handled in the main story, and hopefully allow for some hopeful or positive change (even if the PC themself doesn't utilize it due to their fetishes).

Despite being mentioned in the fixed bugs, I have unfortunately consistently had an issue attempting to remove the cybernetics at the body-shop for the sports competition.
I receive the notification "Error: cannot execute macro <<valueAddPermBonus>>: value is null", whenever I attempt it.

Another small issue is that the slutty pink bimbo underwear is considered "bold" and therefore "dominant" by the game. Antlers reactions to it during nightly selfies and inspections are contradictory.

Huge kudos for the hard work that has gone into this game, it has progressed from its early beginnings into something far more comprehensive and engaging then I anticipated, and the results speak for themselves.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I know, they haven't updated it yet. The txt-file is the best I can do given the fact that the dev sometimes skipps a letter (goes from b to d)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also WTF is wrong with them idiots Moderators? I've tried to have them update the thread to the new version 0.8.9.4 and those nitwits just keep rejecting my requests.
View attachment 2354712
Update this thread already, 0.8.9.4 is not 0.8.8.4!
And the first request from yesterday at 12:25 AM, nothing happend, nobody did Jack... what the hell...
Yeh, I had an update request rejected as well. Mods need to feel important sometimes as well I guess.
1675188505464.png

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I certainly get that about children and normally, it doesnt stand out much but I think I just noticed this because of how great the writing is and how immersive the game as a whole is. Its engaging and fun beyond the sex bits, and you have more reason to become engaged in the world and enjoy all the content and stories these interesting characters have.

That being said, not complaining, my observation is more just from being immersed so much in this world. Would be cool though if pregnancy became an added fetish, no child birth but the ability to impregnate characters or even become pregnant yourself.
I love games with pregnancy and childbirth. There are certainly plenty of options devs have used to avoid concerns about kids. Some are easy write-offs like sending them off to an agency or adoption center immediately after birth. Others just leave the baby around as an added click grind method. There are others options too. But to say one should avoid the outcome completely for fear of people complaining about what the kids could potentially end up doing, is a copout. There is a pretty clear line that devs can easily avoid crossing, and anyone that would complain for the devs to cross that line into legal oblivion can easily be ignored as trolls or trap artists.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
What is the requirement to make more advanced drugs? I'm pretty sure I've made and tried all of the options but it's still greyed out and saying "I should test all of the components first".

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone help?
Trying to get collared by Antlers:
submission is 15, anger 0, affection 10.
She has my key perma with the new restricting chastity.
Been voluntary the whole way.
Only thing im not sure is if im highest promotion?
Im currently executive and cant figure out from the wiki whether that is highest or if i need minimum 3 stats at 20. Oral is stuck at 19 as she wont do the final training with no idea how to proc it and submission cant advance because the sex shop owner never appears at the bar. some parts of the game get really frustrating near the end, pulling my hair out over here.

Also like to add for the longest time any and all gay content was avoidable, but it seems now you are forced to go through at least some gay content to progress, which is a shame to be honest, just skipped over it myself

Reactions: Noresub

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What is the requirement to make more advanced drugs? I'm pretty sure I've made and tried all of the options but it's still greyed out and saying "I should test all of the components first".
Need to have taken each of the plus drugs once. Additional options will become available with very high smarts and if you've progressed far enough in AIKO's questline.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes