Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
Yeah I meant the secretary style associated with it. I am trying to do the Money style with everything I can and haven't found a way for this yet.
"Which of these two things were you talking about?"
"Yes."

That aside I'd say check the wiki, but it looks like someone deleted a bunch of explanations for how to get certain styles (I could just be misremembering and they simply never updated it).

As far as I know, the only ways are listed here

Sirgoodwin

Jan 21, 2018
So my game broke its self and i cant go to the fetish of tease me please me. is there a way to give myself the schoolgirl outfit?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
If it's supposed to be fixed in the bugfix above, then i still have an error message after curing Alex and an event at work. If it's supposed to be fixed in the bugfix above, then i still have an error message after curing Alex and an event at work.
You have cruel manager active, which disables her letting you pretend to be her/she will just be annoyed instead.

So having an issue where the Ultra-Advanced Chastity Belt is equipped but not showing and I got the key but it is also not showing and unable to remove it
Would need a save.

[You have already discussed Primrose's promiscuity.]
[You have already discussed Primrose's medication.]
[Perhaps if you ran into Primrose in other places you would have more inspiration for destroying him...]
Sooo... What is a third place?
Church.

Hi, would like to know if the android download version 092 is just 0.9.2 or it's 0.9.2.3 like the All version download?
apk version is updated ~1/day

How do you take your dog to the Sun Dungeon?
No such content.

Can you guys make a custom grouping system for inventory?
Instead of having them all on one screen, group them into individual groups so we can easily navigate them. Like assigned and unassigned. Right now it can get tiring to get to specific items in an inventory full of stuff.

Also do categories for the mall: office clothes, casual, sports, office etc.

If possible that is.
An inventory rework is in progress, it was never designed for the quantity of items that now exist in-game.

Is this Bitches Paradise content in the game yet? If so how do I access it?
You need to do the bestiality crate event, then spend additional afternoon shifts at the kennel

So my game broke its self and i cant go to the fetish of tease me please me. is there a way to give myself the schoolgirl outfit?
Has been fixed, update to latest.

Reactions: zav_pirat

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
You have cruel manager active, which disables her letting you pretend to be her/she will just be annoyed instead.
I was under the impression that cruel mod doesn't remove content from the game. Oh, well.
Thx.

I have a question about new content. It doesn't give you a new tasks, so you never know if you do or don't do what the game intends you to do. I completed the event chain with Omnino and Bergmeister; and in the process with Primrose. Is that it, or is there more? If more, does it require doing something specific, or will the new event fire randomly and I need just wait?

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I just found this game, it's great. I read the walkthrough How do I pursue the Mistress Antlers route, it says you have to meet someone in the office with a chocker. Also I'm -800 CR down. Is there a cheat skill to get cash I only saw the 10x exp, I forgot I had to pay rent

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I just found this game, it's great. I read the walkthrough How do I pursue the Mistress Antlers route, it says you have to meet someone in the office with a chocker. Also I'm -800 CR down. Is there a cheat skill to get cash I only saw the 10x exp, I forgot I had to pay rent
Easiest way to make money quick in the early game, if you're willing to whore out the MC, is working the glory hole at the pub every night (unlocked after going out with Bob on the first Friday evening). If you're trying to keep the MC out of the depths of depravity you have to count the pennies a bit more early doors.

Triggering the therapist's cruel mode will run to an additional 200 credits every week which is punitive in the early game. Money becomes irrelevant once you get access to the poker game at the work party, but that's a ways down the line.

For cheats, you can enable the debug menu in the options; the $ link in the menu will let you add money.
Or open a console (F12 in most current browsers):
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money.total=456

MysteryGlitch

Dec 25, 2022
I did all dog events but cant get him to ask me to buy the item for promotion event.
On the wiki it says it will trigger automatically with the event when you wake up.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The penis keep reverting back to normal because of whatever Pawn did. Is this reverseable somehow?

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
You know, it's weird. I enjoy feminizing the MC.

But at the same time, I didn't want to give the guy/gal a bad time. I guess it's mostly about how hard real life is already. I suffer from insomnia, so I make sure to give this character lots of sleep.

I'm seeing all this new content in this game, I sort of understand. But I think about doing it all in real life, and it stresses me out. Going to work as a secretary from 8:00 to 5:00, whoring yourself out at a bar, working as a maid and a waitress. That's like, four jobs.

I don't usually sweat it as a player, because I use the money cheat. But I'm thinking of the character if he/she were real... and if I had to have four jobs just to stay ahead, I think I might just kill myself. Because Jesus, that's a huge pain.

I know that you reach a certain point for your character where it's not a problem for him/her because he/she apparently enjoys it. But when I think of the psychological profile of the character: nerdy, a loner who didn't have a relationship before the one that fell apart; who's not particularly rich and didn't have a lot of friends.

I just don't think that he/she is the type to enjoy all the activities that we throw at him/her. Not talking sexually here, but I just think that this is the sort of person that doesn't go out, likes to relax at home with video games.

By the time he/she hits the feminization level where he/she accepts it, I think she'd prefer to just veg out a bit with his/her girlfriend. Not having to go to the gym every day, not needing to go to the bar to work.

And of course, you can play him/her that way. You don't need to go out everyday and fill every hour with some kind of activity that would progress the story.

But then you would slow the story down.

I dunno, I feel like there should be some kind of balance. Where you still get some kind of content without pushing the wimpy femboy into a go-getting, hard-working, every-thirty-minutes-of-the-day-should-be-filled-with-activity.

Kinda wish that a lot of the activities would remove the "cruft." Like, let the girl decide how she wants to do her stream, you just click on the choice.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
They only added the forced shrinking in the latest big version. Found it very frustrating personally since it's coded into the save updater and gives you no warning that this thing you were obviously not interested in has been inescapably thrust upon you.

Anyway, that scene isn't caused by you making your junk bigger. It's triggered by attending the Thursday parties more than once. As far as I can tell if you want to avoid getting dosed with nano-machines you have to voluntarily shrink yourself once before Mr. Pawn can, either through the therapist or the body shop. After you've done that you can get yourself a monster dong again and while he'll find it distasteful he won't force you.
Sorry for bringing this up, but do you know if there's a way to revert the dosage event? I didn't even know it existed and had no save beforehand. I didn't know how the even would work so i just progressedd the game so know i can't avoid the shrinking.

If there's no way to revert, do you perhaps know the name of the event in the codes so i can try and change the outcome?

Also, this is beyond stupid. This event make 0 sense if you can't remove the nanomachines afterwards, either you just shrink voluntary or you are stuck with a micro penis. I'm considering from now on disabilitate forced transformations because of shit like this. It totally makes me wanna start another run.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry for bringing this up, but do you know if there's a way to revert the dosage event? I didn't even know it existed and had no save beforehand. I didn't know how the even would work so i just progressedd the game so know i can't avoid the shrinking.

If there's no way to revert, do you perhaps know the name of the event in the codes so i can try and change the outcome?

Also, this is beyond stupid. This event make 0 sense if you can't remove the nanomachines afterwards, either you just shrink voluntary or you are stuck with a micro penis. I'm considering from now on disabilitate forced transformations because of shit like this. It totally makes me wanna start another run.
It's been a while. I'll look. It's "event_boss_penis_torture_9". There is now an option to turn off forced shrinking that the scene checks.

To revert: open up the console and punch in

SugarCube.State.variables.player.body_ref.penis_shrinking = false

and

SugarCube.State.variables.player.sec_style.body.penis_shrink = "voluntary".

I *think* that should do it, but I'm not gonna run through and try to make sure. Good luck.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It's been a while. I'll look. It's "event_boss_penis_torture_9". There is now an option to turn off forced shrinking that the scene checks.

To revert: open up the console and punch in

SugarCube.State.variables.player.body_ref.penis_shrinking = false

and

SugarCube.State.variables.player.sec_style.body.penis_shrink = "voluntary".

I *think* that should do it, but I'm not gonna run through and try to make sure. Good luck.
It's enough thanks. I rather not start a save from 0

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, had Alex working the day without panties once and now get the follow-up event every day when leaving work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also seem to be unable to climb the HOTTIES rank beyond level 3, no matter how much grinding I have the MC do. Every time they play a ranked match, they drop back down to level 2. Don't know if I'm missing something there or it's just been a spate of hostile RNG coupled with the malus from the sissy pills.

I'll message you a save.

robotalec

Aug 16, 2020
Anyone have a fully finished save with all stages unlocked? I had one that did but lost it and I really dont want to push through again to have all the stages unlocked

narutosasuke998

Nov 12, 2022
Hi, can anyone guide for rescue dr. tapper. i am not finding the phone Dr. twigs sister (i worked as nurse and identify that her shop is near mall something like that.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes