NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So having an issue where the Ultra-Advanced Chastity Belt is equipped but not showing and I got the key but it is also not showing and unable to remove it

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
How can I do/trigger this?
Tell her the truth or have event in the club.Finish yoga class event chain in woman clothes. After that yoga have conversation with her. Finish rape revolution,chuck and optionally redecorate flat to have successfull date there.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Is it possible to play this game as a dominant protagonist or no.
You can be switch. You can have some Dom decisions, there is route for Alex and you need to be Dom to rekindle with exgirlfried. But usually you are on submissive side.

Reactions: taler

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
[You have already discussed Primrose's promiscuity.]
[You have already discussed Primrose's medication.]
[Perhaps if you ran into Primrose in other places you would have more inspiration for destroying him...]
Sooo... What is a third place?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, would like to know if the android download version 092 is just 0.9.2 or it's 0.9.2.3 like the All version download?

maxshoushou

Apr 6, 2022
bor, How to use the save date above, where is the archive folder in the default path, I can't even download those save date:cry:

maxshoushou

Apr 6, 2022
In the mission of rescue Candy, MC will need to have had sex with women with a penis or a strap-on already for Candy to accept your choice. But MC has been locked in Sissy-o-matic 9001, how should I finish it:eek:

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
The boss asks me to take off all my clothes except for underwear, and so I do, but then she immediately gets mad at me for disrobing in front of her. Anyone know what bug is happening right now?

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
In the mission of rescue Candy, MC will need to have had sex with women with a penis or a strap-on already for Candy to accept your choice. But MC has been locked in Sissy-o-matic 9001, how should I finish it
I'm pretty sure strap on pop out of thin air for you in these situations. If you want to remove ultimate chastity, you can hack it from your computer or spawn a debug key.
The boss asks me to take off all my clothes except for underwear, and so I do, but then she immediately gets mad at me for disrobing in front of her. Anyone know what bug is happening right now?
Do you look decent in your underwear? I remember she can go mad if your dick seen out of panties or something like that

maxshoushou

Apr 6, 2022
I'm pretty sure strap on pop out of thin air for you in these situations. If you want to remove ultimate chastity, you can hack it from your computer or spawn a debug key.

Do you look decent in your underwear? I remember she can go mad if your dick seen out of panties or something like that
Thank you for your answer, if MC is unlocked, where can MC have sex with women? All I can remember is passive sex:ROFLMAO:. Also, is there a way to switch the sub/dom path of Alxe?

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022

My horny was below 50 if that matters any

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Thank you for your answer, if MC is unlocked, where can MC have sex with women? All I can remember is passive sex:ROFLMAO:. Also, is there a way to switch the sub/dom path of Alxe?
There is what? 2 main cis women? I pretty sure you can fuck both of them. You can definitely redo a role play game that set your relationship any time you want. Is there is legit way to change your roles after collar event I dunno. You definitely can change it with sugar cube hacking.
My horny was below 50 if that matters any
If you want you can submit save. I can look at that.

F>A>C

Feb 26, 2020
The game is kind of confusing still struggling to figure out how to obtain the sissyomatic with hardly any luck

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
The game is kind of confusing still struggling to figure out how to obtain the sissyomatic with hardly any luck
Most options start with working for Twig. The easiest way to go to work without chastity after stage 4. You will be force into one on stage 5.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Can you guys make a custom grouping system for inventory?
Instead of having them all on one screen, group them into individual groups so we can easily navigate them. Like assigned and unassigned. Right now it can get tiring to get to specific items in an inventory full of stuff.

Also do categories for the mall: office clothes, casual, sports, office etc.

If possible that is.

Reactions: Axel34
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes