zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
"Alex slowly nods. "I see... and I'm willing to make the arrangements, but first, well... I think it's only fair to want my girlfriend to fuck my brains out at least once before we team up to gang-bang some... floozy.""

So does that means you can "cure" Candice if you not dating Alex? And why in this case she still calls MC girlfrend?

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Yeah i checked out if you put flag in any sexual activity with her she immediately down for that. Welp Alex trow hissy fit that nobody fuck her and because of that her friend can go fuck herself too. What a gal. Well its not like MC can cure Candice without game over too. I guess i live her fully brainwashed then.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Oh for the love of god!? You cant continue Aiko story too? Thats one doesnt even make sense! Why she is such pivotal character? If you chose not to engage with her might as well quit the game, eh?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i have harrasment and rape fetish on but none of those stuff spawns into the world anyone know if its a bug or do i have to do shomthing to activate it? hope who ever reads this have a good day :)

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
So does anyone found condition to rekindle relationship with Serena? On my total whore save she start dialog after yoga class that allow you to call her for dates but on my other saves it doesn't fire. What possible recruitment for this expect get all event with her(which is what club pegging and truth at cafe?)?
Plus i find the funnies bug so far. You can get event for force fitting into ultimate chastity while you get stage 5 first week. It completely break the game obviously, but can be bypass by turning off fetish in options.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah i checked out if you put flag in any sexual activity with her she immediately down for that. Welp Alex trow hissy fit that nobody fuck her and because of that her friend can go fuck herself too. What a gal. Well its not like MC can cure Candice without game over too. I guess i live her fully brainwashed then.
Fixing Candy is not required to complete the game.

Oh for the love of god!? You cant continue Aiko story too? Thats one doesnt even make sense! Why she is such pivotal character? If you chose not to engage with her might as well quit the game, eh?
Yes, taking down the megacorp requires help from the AI that inhabits it.

i have harrasment and rape fetish on but none of those stuff spawns into the world anyone know if its a bug or do i have to do shomthing to activate it? hope who ever reads this have a good day :)
I would need to see a save for certain, there's a limited number of scenes for those flags, my guess is you just haven't run into them/made those choices.

So does anyone found condition to rekindle relationship with Serena? On my total whore save she start dialog after yoga class that allow you to call her for dates but on my other saves it doesn't fire. What possible recruitment for this expect get all event with her(which is what club pegging and truth at cafe?)?
Plus i find the funnies bug so far. You can get event for force fitting into ultimate chastity while you get stage 5 first week. It completely break the game obviously, but can be bypass by turning off fetish in options.
You need to have completed yoga and either done the event with her at the club, or told her the "truth" (found out via prostitution)
I would like a save replicating that bug so I can fix it.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
I would like a save replicating that bug so I can fix it.
Here.
Yes, taking down the megacorp requires help from the AI that inhabits it.
But why i need to date Alex so Aiko can show up in her house after game? I mean you can clean up without dating but Aiko wont show then. That just absurd.
You need to have completed yoga and either done the event with her at the club, or told her the "truth" (found out via prostitution)
What does completed yoga really means? I finished private lesson with chastity and without with already completed pegging club event and telling her truth about her being drugged. Serena always told me don't catch feelings and that's all. I done it multiple times with no different result.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Here.

But why i need to date Alex so Aiko can show up in her house after game? I mean you can clean up without dating but Aiko wont show then. That just absurd.

What does completed yoga really means? I finished private lesson with chastity and without with already completed pegging club event and telling her truth about her being drugged. Serena always told me don't catch feelings and that's all. I done it multiple times with no different result.
Requires doing yoga dressed female, your gym outfit on that save is unisex.

Reactions: zav_pirat

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Requires doing yoga dressed female, your gym outfit on that save is unisex.
FFS, talk about not being cryptic at all. Serena doesn't even require you to identify as a girl. And all other post yoga events are available regardless of your dress code. I did the event chain one day at a time, and it works, so thank you! Really appreciate your hint! If you are interested in more bugs: save from early never got event chain when Bob fucks Antlers. I' don't particularly care, but i know it's not what it's supposed to be.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Kind sir, event with curing Alex is broke and doesn't even show me hints if i do right or wrong thing. And without Alex i cant cure anyone except Bob. What can be done in this situation?
Fixed, note that curing Alex isn't required for anyone else (if evil, you need Serena for AIKO, AIKO for Antlers + Primrose (if enabled + once implemented), Antlers for Trapper, Alex, Bob and Kurt are independent)

Reactions: zav_pirat

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
In upcoming hotfix?
note that curing Alex isn't required for anyone else
That’s maybe true, but I forgot that Aiko requires you have big(don’t know how much) gaming skill, and I completely neglected Hotties. So I guess my only option to continue is to cure Alex, come out as a woman and get access to video game, so I can level up. Or I can always go back and do it before stage 5 but what fun is that?

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
This is really tiresome.
"Change all sexable men to women (that have "tools")."
How am I supposed to know what "tools" means?
I looked through the thread to find out. It means "dicks."
And that's fine. That's actually what I wanted. I wanted to make sure "tool" didn't mean dildo.
But, why the hell did I have to look through the thread to find out?
It seems perfectly reasonable to me that "tools" could be a euphemism for either of those. Yeah, a dildo is an _actual_ tool, but it's not what people usually mean when they mention tools.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes