yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Secretary-DEEDEE-0.9.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 7, 2023
Liking the game so far, only a few questions:

The cat is very annoying (like a real life cat), do you get anything good for keeping it?

Does the hypno therapy have any permanent negative effects like willpower reduction or limiting your choices in encounters? Or does it just speeds up sissification?

Apr 7, 2023
Trying to unlock more oral skill, but can't find out how to unlock any of these options:
Take the oral bimbo training class at the gym: I tried all the classes and can't get the event for this one to show up
Practice deepthroating with a dildo at home: bought the dog dick dildo, but can't see the option to do that
First time you attempt to suck off Holly: I don't even remember who Holly is
Also trying to get the event to unlock anal prostitution, but no luck...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Trying to unlock more oral skill, but can't find out how to unlock any of these options:
Take the oral bimbo training class at the gym: I tried all the classes and can't get the event for this one to show up
Practice deepthroating with a dildo at home: bought the dog dick dildo, but can't see the option to do that
First time you attempt to suck off Holly: I don't even remember who Holly is
Also trying to get the event to unlock anal prostitution, but no luck...
The bimbo classes become available off the back of the high-heel fitness classes, IIRC. Offer a foot massage to the bimbo at the end to become friendly and she'll invite you.

Holly is the female name for Hank, the horse-dicked cook at the work cafeteria.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
So, pals, how do one rekindle a relationship with Serena? I am on my late game save that already triggered post party conversation and club event. I am on stage five(I guess?) with all allies turned back to normal, and with no clue what to do next.

Reactions: Chicken712

bsm53

Aug 15, 2017
I'm trying to dress like my boss for Wilco the janitor and even though I've got her makeup from the guy at the mall, the glasses from the store at the mall, I stole a pair of her shoes, I bought her skirt and top and am wearing them, I have a vagina, I'm still getting

a series of emojis; a pink dress and heels, a pink paddle, and concluding with a thumbs down.
Is it underwear I'm supposed to change for the dress/heels? Stockings? How do I pose with a paddle?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm trying to dress like my boss for Wilco the janitor and even though I've got her makeup from the guy at the mall, the glasses from the store at the mall, I stole a pair of her shoes, I bought her skirt and top and am wearing them, I have a vagina, I'm still getting

Is it underwear I'm supposed to change for the dress/heels? Stockings? How do I pose with a paddle?

Provoke her into punishing the MC after work and keep taking the punishment until she breaks the paddle (requires high masochism).

Reactions: bsm53

bsm53

Aug 15, 2017
Provoke her into punishing the MC after work and keep taking the punishment until she breaks the paddle (requires high masochism).
Thanks, I got the paddle! Now it's just

A few moments later you get a reply — a series of emojis: a pink dress and heels, and concluding with a thumbs down.
I'm wearing

-Couture Pink Satin Blouse
-Couture Black Leather Pencil Skirt
-Mistress' Couture Heels
-Red Cateye-Style glasses

Those seem to be the only her-specific clothing I've found.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

I'm wearing

-Mistress' Couture Heels

Yeah, that sounds right. Also requires red hair, make-up, and breasts, IIRC.

There should be a list in the wiki somewhere, hang on a tick ... :
Part Two (Become Antlers)
  • For this part of the mission, you will need to "become" Mistress Antlers. For the whole look you will need a copy of Antlers clothing (A shirt and skirt), a wig, her paddle, her making, and have breasts.
    • Clothing and Glasses:
      • To get the shirt and skirt, you will need to head to the mall and enter the lingerie store where you will get the option to ask the owner for a dress similar to the one that Mistress Antlers wears. To get the glasses, you will need to head to the glasses store in the mall and buy the black cateye glasses.
    • Heels:
      • To get the heels, you will need to sneak into Mistress Antlers office when she leaves for other business. When you do you will be able to take a pair of her heels from her office.
    • Hair and Makeup:
      • For the hair and makeup, you will need to head to the beauty parlor in the mall and ask the owner for a look similar to Mistress Antlers. They will then do up your hair and makeup to match her.
    • Paddle:
      • After any workday, go visit Antlers in her office and choose to be bad. After you do she will decide to punish you by paddling you. If you have [Masochism > 10] and [Willpower > 0], you can ask her to do it harder so she breaks the paddle. If she does break it she will then give you the paddle since she needs to get a new one. You can then repair it with a repair kit purchasable at the general store in the mall.
    • Breasts:
      • You will need to have breasts to complete the look of Mistress Antlers. You need at least DD, larger will work.
Haven't played through the event myself b/c of the stat requirement so can't tell you anything beyond that.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020

I'm wearing

-Mistress' Couture Heels

Wrong glasses, you need black, not red.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Question. can mc become 100% female in this game? in the sense that he can have surgery and lose his penis, enlarge his breasts, etc?

Yuki no Yue

Oct 28, 2019
Ok, maybe it's already been asked, but I'm trying to progress the Bestiality path and it tells me to find a horse.

Where do I find a horse?

Aug 4, 2019
Ok, maybe it's already been asked, but I'm trying to progress the Bestiality path and it tells me to find a horse.

Where do I find a horse?
There is the horse dildo at the sex shop and if you confess your love of animals to Alex there is a random event where she takes you to a stable after work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuki no Yue
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes