qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Where do I find a horse?
1. RNG when walking to work. There's a scene where a police officer accosts you and you have a choice to suck his horse's dick
I often have problems getting this event to trigger in part because it's pure RNG based on an action you do 5 times a week.

2. RNG when taking a taxi home. There's a scene where you get picked up by a horse and carriage. This unlocks the ability to get free rides by servicing his horse from then on.
I have a much easier time triggering this one. Probability's much higher and the act is repeatable as long as you have money (which you probably have plenty of at this point in the game).

Reactions: Yuki no Yue

Yuki no Yue

Oct 28, 2019
Thanks, I'll have to try these methods. Well, as long as I recover my progress, I wanted to see the Evil Bob and spent a couple of hours trying to speed through the week.

Kinda disappointed the whole event wasn't a bit more detailed, but it was fine

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
1. RNG when walking to work. There's a scene where a police officer accosts you and you have a choice to suck his horse's dick
I often have problems getting this event to trigger in part because it's pure RNG based on an action you do 5 times a week.
Off the top of my head I think that one requires the game to be in stage ... I want to say 4? and the MC having moderately high Sex Obsession.

If you fulfill the requirements and don't mind a bit of save-scumming you can just use the 'back' button to try and force it.

I don't remember the requirements for the other one off-hand but it's also gated by some stat or other.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how to trigger or the proces of this way.
If you leave the "forced bottom surgery" fetish enabled it'll happen unavoidably. If you don't want it to be forced on the MC you can toggle that fetish off and look at the options in .

Yuki no Yue

Oct 28, 2019
Really, thanks a lot to those that helped me. Now I'm trying to find a way to raise the sex obsession, but I don't know how to get more pink pills
I'll try talk to the manager.

Also, how long until you can suck off bob in the office?

Yuki no Yue

Oct 28, 2019
again, thanks. Also discovered how to advance with Bob: need to have boobs. Eh, the bodyshop will resolve the problem later.

Still having trouble with the horse, tho. Can't seems to trigger the event.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
again, thanks. Also discovered how to advance with Bob: need to have boobs. Eh, the bodyshop will resolve the problem later.

Still having trouble with the horse, tho. Can't seems to trigger the event.
Horse won't trigger until you've got skill 5 + progressed with dog. First you need to blow a horse (either Alex event, or on the way to work in stage 4, you will need sex obsession 8+), after blowing a horse fucking happens when using t he "taxi" transit option (you need to have at laest 2 hours of free time with nothing scheduled)

Reactions: Yuki no Yue

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Antlers gives you two. Take both and get then drunk at the bar.
Alternatively, there's a random work event where she leaves the office for some reason and if it's not locked you can sneak in and snag the whole bottle.
Also you can hoard pills by examining them in your inventory and removing the tracker if your dexterity is high enough, circumventing the two-pill limit.

Last edited:

Wraith8900

Apr 10, 2020
Hello, just quick question:
Is there possibility to have change gender in
The body shop. And if there is such an option what are the conditions for that.

And second in phone I have the apk version but (don't know how) but quickpic apk found some pictures like cecretary related pictures formart files. For example showing some items like shoes or clothes. What get my interest is something called bitchsuit what's that and how to get it.
Thanks.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello, just quick question:
Is there possibility to have change gender in
The body shop. And if there is such an option what are the conditions for that.

And second in phone I have the apk version but (don't know how) but quickpic apk found some pictures like cecretary related pictures formart files. For example showing some items like shoes or clothes. What get my interest is something called bitchsuit what's that and how to get it.
Thanks.
1) Yeah. See the wiki link a few comments above.

2) There are a few pet play scenes in the game. It might be tied to e.g. the Bring Your Dog To Work Day event which comes up regularly (once a month I think).

Wraith8900

Apr 10, 2020
1) Yeah. See the wiki link a few comments above.

2) There are a few pet play scenes in the game. It might be tied to e.g. the Bring Your Dog To Work Day event which comes up regularly (once a month I think).

Yea i looked at it and also try to see wiki, but i dont know or have bad understanding as i am pretty know to this so i dont know those vents too well. Thas the reason if there simpler introduction to this.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Probably not a bug, but you used to be able to go from the gym changing room directly to the gym contest without checking stat requirements (similar to how you could wear most clothes from the changing room to the gym regardless of stats), but that's no longer possible.

This was always a slightly odd loophole so I assume that it has been deliberately closed, but guess it means that it's no longer possible to win the contest with low sex obsession.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Am I the only one triggered by the fact that there is a ton of different clothes, with a ton of different colours, but almost none that matches?

At the end, I always finish by making a black set, because at least black is black, no a X variant of it.
I dunno man. I thought the same as you, but I played around with the paperdoll, and some clothes work surprisingly well. For example, I think the pink blazer works with just about anything. I was surprised with how well it went with almost any outfit.

I do agree that there's a lot of black clothing that looks great in this game, but I usually prefer contrast: a black lower with a colored upper. The pink crop tops in particular looked well with the short black skirts.

But maybe you're right. My favorite color is green, and one would think that yellow or red wold look great with our sissy character, but it doesn't seem to.

What makes it worse is that some of the clothing that looks nice and respectable, are actually latex, so practically fetish wear. Why would I want a latex Asian costume? Make it silk or some shit. I want my character to be tastefully sexy, not a whore 24/7.

Reactions: ffive and zylanc19

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Am I the only one triggered by the fact that there is a ton of different clothes, with a ton of different colours, but almost none that matches?

At the end, I always finish by making a black set, because at least black is black, no a X variant of it.
I dunno man. I thought the same as you, but I played around with the paperdoll, and some clothes work surprisingly well. For example, I think the pink blazer works with just about anything. I was surprised with how well it went with almost any outfit.

I do agree that there's a lot of black clothing that looks great in this game, but I usually prefer contrast: a black lower with a colored upper. The pink crop tops in particular looked well with the short black skirts.

But maybe you're right. My favorite color is green, and one would think that yellow or red wold look great with our sissy character, but it doesn't seem to.

What makes it worse is that some of the clothing that looks nice and respectable, are actually latex, so practically fetish wear. Why would I want a latex Asian costume? Make it silk or some shit. I want my character to be tastefully sexy, not a whore 24/7.
Art being a bit of a bottleneck while the devs are busy wrangling code, whatever clothes get added (other than what is required by story events etc.) tend to be dictated by volunteer submissions. Some of it as sets designed to work well together, but also quite a few disparate bits and pieces according to the whims of enthusiasts.

I'd agree that a few more well-coordinated, tasteful, non-slutty options would be nice, but I'm not going to be the one to make them.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive and zylanc19
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes