fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Can someone give *specific instructions for the absolute fastest way to achieve surgery? I like about 90% of the tags in this game, but I just can't enjoy sissy/tf stuff. I've tried about 10 times to play and power through the male protag stuff, and I've tried editing twine variables to change sex, but I keep losing interest before I find surgery.

I've tried warping to before party (but it didn't trigger for some reason), because someone commented that after the party you can get it, I've looked in the discord, and nowhere are there actual instructions on how to get it done, just vague mentions about which stage it's in. I tried toggling every cruel/strict mode available, didn't get a forced surgery during first appointment.

Help, please?

*Which warp point do I choose, which flags do I enable, who do I have to speak to, etc.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can someone give *specific instructions for the absolute fastest way to achieve surgery? I like about 90% of the tags in this game, but I just can't enjoy sissy/tf stuff. I've tried about 10 times to play and power through the male protag stuff, and I've tried editing twine variables to change sex, but I keep losing interest before I find surgery.

I've tried warping to before party (but it didn't trigger for some reason), because someone commented that after the party you can get it, I've looked in the discord, and nowhere are there actual instructions on how to get it done, just vague mentions about which stage it's in. I tried toggling every cruel/strict mode available, didn't get a forced surgery during first appointment.

Help, please?

*Which warp point do I choose, which flags do I enable, who do I have to speak to, etc.
The , i.e. different flavours of story progression:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would normally expect the "enthusiastic" style to be the first to become available. Here it depends on having been pegged by Antlers though, which happens at the end of stage 1, so maybe the "money" style can become available earlier if the MC starts taking hormones early.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
How do I actually get fruit from the plant? I've been pouring out plant food for a couple weeks now and every time I try to remove them, they break in the process.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
How do I actually get fruit from the plant? I've been pouring out plant food for a couple weeks now and every time I try to remove them, they break in the process.
The fruit has a hidden variable that increases over time as you feed the plant
You only get fruits when this variable is over a certain value
Since you can easily revert to a previous stage with the arrows in he side panel, just try and if you don't get the fruit, revert one stap, and come back later

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
The fruit has a hidden variable that increases over time as you feed the plant
You only get fruits when this variable is over a certain value
Since you can easily revert to a previous stage with the arrows in he side panel, just try and if you don't get the fruit, revert one stap, and come back later
I can get the growths no problem, the trouble is extracting them. I can't figure out a way to do it that doesn't automatically cause the character to consume them. I've been on "His lower tendrils look full of kumquat-sized bulges" for weeks, and at this point I've given Chuck fifty nutrients. There has to be something I'm missing, right?

Rotnacht

Mar 23, 2019
I can get the growths no problem, the trouble is extracting them. I can't figure out a way to do it that doesn't automatically cause the character to consume them. I've been on "His lower tendrils look full of kumquat-sized bulges" for weeks, and at this point I've given Chuck fifty nutrients. There has to be something I'm missing, right?
I'm having the same issue. Been feeding nutrients for weeks and won't progress past kumquat-sized bulges and attempting to harvest them destroys the fruit. At this point I have to assumed it's either a bug or the solution is too obtuse and needs to be hinted at better.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm having the same issue. Been feeding nutrients for weeks and won't progress past kumquat-sized bulges and attempting to harvest them destroys the fruit. At this point I have to assumed it's either a bug or the solution is too obtuse and needs to be hinted at better.
Conditions seem to be:
Code:
<<if $npc_chuck.stage >=4 && $scene.eggs > 1 && $npc_chuck.flags.anal>>
So (1) Chuck in his final form, (2) eggs at the "significant swelling" or "kumquat-sized" stage, and (3) done the anal scene with Chuck. The last condition is where my MC's fallen short.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Dunno, maybe this helps?
View attachment 2647423
Yeah, that fits with what I said previously.
Conditions seem to be:
Code:
<<if $npc_chuck.stage >=4 && $scene.eggs > 1 && $npc_chuck.flags.anal>>
So (1) Chuck in his final form, (2) eggs at the "significant swelling" or "kumquat-sized" stage, and (3) done the anal scene with Chuck. The last condition is where my MC's fallen short.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Is there another anal scene with Chuck besides the one where you're double penetrated by his stalks? Because I still can't spit out the egg.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is there another anal scene with Chuck besides the one where you're double penetrated by his stalks? Because I still can't spit out the egg.
You need to wait for the plant to build up multiple eggs.

What precisely counts as a dominant and fetish outfit for a date with Serena at the Sun Dungeon?
Items with tag "dominant" and "fetish" (you can filter the inventory by tag), you can get a set in the course of domming Alex

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
So I did the first party and met Pawn, but there was no option for ["Ask if the company might be able to provide a "solution" to your genital failings?"] after the party. I'm shooting for the obedient remove penis/get vagina Secretary Style. I did already do the shrinking content. So, what am I missing?

Reactions: ShemaleX

ShemaleX

Nov 15, 2019
So I did the first party and met Pawn, but there was no option for ["Ask if the company might be able to provide a "solution" to your genital failings?"] after the party. I'm shooting for the obedient remove penis/get vagina Secretary Style. I did already do the shrinking content. So, what am I missing?
Same situation.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes