moonruins

Dec 3, 2017
Edit: Of course I figure it out right after posting. The bed restraints become available in the sex shop after you visit the church for the first time.

Where do I get the bed restraints? I remember them being in a store on a previous play through but cannot find them. I'm assuming I need them for the breast milker because I have it installed but cannot use it. When I go to sleep options it has this message:

"Milking yourself overnight without "safety" restraints would be a recipe for a messy disaster."

Figuring this out is driving me crazy. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Does anyone know any cheats to change the amount of money I have? I need to buy new clothes but I have almost no money left so I'm a bit stuck, I tried using the f12 and saveditor but I'm dumb so if anyone knows any method or can explain to me step by step the f12 or the saveditor method I would be glad very thankful.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Does anyone know any cheats to change the amount of money I have? I need to buy new clothes but I have almost no money left so I'm a bit stuck, I tried using the f12 and saveditor but I'm dumb so if anyone knows any method or can explain to me step by step the f12 or the saveditor method I would be glad very thankful.
go to the options and enable debug mode
click the $ in the debug menu it adds, and type however much money you want to have

Reactions: Max0202

gungnirgrimm

Oct 21, 2019
I may be an idiot but I can not find a way to avoid getting dosed with the shrinking drug by mr pawn in the event you get after you grow yourself the first time. anyone know how? I seem to have avoided it in previous versions

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
How do you break the 15 threshold for dexterity? The hint says that you need to train for the competition, but the yoga option doesn't seem to lead to anything new.

Edit: Never mind I just had to keep repeating the dex class, it seems that it was gated by either bondage or it was just RNG

Last edited:

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
I may be an idiot but I can not find a way to avoid getting dosed with the shrinking drug by mr pawn in the event you get after you grow yourself the first time. anyone know how? I seem to have avoided it in previous versions
They only added the forced shrinking in the latest big version. Found it very frustrating personally since it's coded into the save updater and gives you no warning that this thing you were obviously not interested in has been inescapably thrust upon you.

Anyway, that scene isn't caused by you making your junk bigger. It's triggered by attending the Thursday parties more than once. As far as I can tell if you want to avoid getting dosed with nano-machines you have to voluntarily shrink yourself once before Mr. Pawn can, either through the therapist or the body shop. After you've done that you can get yourself a monster dong again and while he'll find it distasteful he won't force you.

Reactions: gregers

gungnirgrimm

Oct 21, 2019
They only added the forced shrinking in the latest big version. Found it very frustrating personally since it's coded into the save updater and gives you no warning that this thing you were obviously not interested in has been inescapably thrust upon you.

Anyway, that scene isn't caused by you making your junk bigger. It's triggered by attending the Thursday parties more than once. As far as I can tell if you want to avoid getting dosed with nano-machines you have to voluntarily shrink yourself once before Mr. Pawn can, either through the therapist or the body shop. After you've done that you can get yourself a monster dong again and while he'll find it distasteful he won't force you.
thanks, using that info I did some research. from a mechanical standpoint it looks like it is setting a style like feminization, and is setting it to forced. if you do it yourself first the style is set and he doesn't change it. why they turned it on without a fetish flag I have no idea though given that there was no forced style for it before.

FEelDaPAinO

Feb 17, 2018
The forced chastity path is seriously broken right now. I'm trying to do a big dicked sissy playthrough so I opted to not do chastity unless I absolutely had to. Turns out that after you get the surgery for a bigger dick Mistress Antlers forces you into a chastity belt, which isn't really a huge deal, you can just get the key from her after work. Except when you are forced into after work events that make it so you cannot ask her for the key after work, and here comes the broken part. If you do not ask her for the key at the end of the day and go into work the next day she will act as if she gave you the key but you failed to bring it back, do this is enough times and she will eventually take your key privileges away permanently, making it impossible to use your dick for any scenes without hacking you chastity device, which I cannot figure out how to activate.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
The forced chastity path is seriously broken right now. I'm trying to do a big dicked sissy playthrough so I opted to not do chastity unless I absolutely had to. Turns out that after you get the surgery for a bigger dick Mistress Antlers forces you into a chastity belt, which isn't really a huge deal, you can just get the key from her after work. Except when you are forced into after work events that make it so you cannot ask her for the key after work, and here comes the broken part. If you do not ask her for the key at the end of the day and go into work the next day she will act as if she gave you the key but you failed to bring it back, do this is enough times and she will eventually take your key privileges away permanently, making it impossible to use your dick for any scenes without hacking you chastity device, which I cannot figure out how to activate.
Turn on debug mode in the options and turn off the permanent chastity, and disable penis chastity fetish flag.

What's really great is playing with chastity on. If you get small enough Antlers will offer to pay you 1k credits to just get a vag since it's already so small. Afterwards it enters a broken scene state that can't be gotten around unless you disable penis chastity that shouldn't apply anymore if vaginal chastity is already off (it was).
From 9.0.5 to 9.0.5ad or whatever we're at it's still fucked.
The only non-voluntary penis>vagina change, and it's broken.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Looks like ive run into a bug that I can't get around.
Upload a save of the after-work event overriding the key event.

Turn on debug mode in the options and turn off the permanent chastity, and disable penis chastity fetish flag.

What's really great is playing with chastity on. If you get small enough Antlers will offer to pay you 1k credits to just get a vag since it's already so small. Afterwards it enters a broken scene state that can't be gotten around unless you disable penis chastity that shouldn't apply anymore if vaginal chastity is already off (it was).
From 9.0.5 to 9.0.5ad or whatever we're at it's still fucked.
The only non-voluntary penis>vagina change, and it's broken.
Upload a save of things being broken.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Heya guys I haven’t played since maybe update 0.7 and Iv seen this new “cruel mode” apparently it makes Antlers abit more cruel but what does it do for Therapy, I restarted a new play through to the first stage warp and I declined to sign the contract and got forced to do so with the binds, what else does the cruel mode affect or do from here on for dr trapper. Cheers

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Heya guys I haven’t played since maybe update 0.7 and Iv seen this new “cruel mode” apparently it makes Antlers abit more cruel but what does it do for Therapy, I restarted a new play through to the first stage warp and I declined to sign the contract and got forced to do so with the binds, what else does the cruel mode affect or do from here on for dr trapper. Cheers
She'll force you to do therapy/punish you if you try to resist such and several forced events for if you try not to pay for therapy.

can i continue my old save with new update
Saves are always forward compatible.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Error if you take the Egg to the fetish club without having seen the event defining Effiong's genitals:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More generally, I find it a little disappointing that the characters the MC can help sissify seem to end up having their paths focus around someone else (Jay with Nina at the café, Egg with Effiong), even though the MC is the one who incites their transformation. I guess you can't have it all, but their paths end up feeling a bit anti-climactic when they just lead to setting them up with someone else.

Last edited:

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
The protagonist can become a full hermaphrodite for quite a while

Does the "futa/trans protagonist" tag require the protagonist to be able to start like that?

Lodi Shame

Sep 17, 2019
I didn't have twig inject me with any Nanos but when I downloaded the new update and disabled chasity. Now I can't keep my dragon dick? I found out through the nurse at the body shop after the surgery.

Jul 2, 2017
sashkah Nice to see the flat cages being taken into account for the clothing sprites. The use of the _v or non_v sprites with the flat cage seem somewhat inconsistent. For example, the lace thong uses the _v sprite while the shadow thong doesn't, the white body suit uses the _v sprite while the purple bodysuit doesn't.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hadn't looked at the early/mid game in a while but it seems vaginoplasty is now unavoidable and irreversible unless you disable the "forced bottom surgery" fetish flag.

Bergmeister talks as if the MC has had their dick enhanced, but the full body shop hasn't even become available yet (neither has Twig's potions) so nothing has changed in the trouser department before this event.

Used to be you could just leave all fetish flags enabled and avoid the more extreme ones through normal play, but now you have to go through them and toggle the ones you'd rather avoid, it seems. I liked that the MC could avoid some of their changes through being smart and decisive; now it's just the player removing difficulties for them, which doesn't feel earned.

I think someone else already mentioned this upstream, just hadn't noticed it for myself before.

Edit: According to the wiki, this should only happen if the MC has visited the body shop and said they wanted it. If that's accurate there's a bug:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes