yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Secretary-DEEDEE-0.9.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
I'm trying to get the Greedy uniform requirements option, but I can't figure out how you're supposed to the Female dress code option:
  • Negotiate: Raise your Smart skill to level 8 and you can go back to your email and re-read your contract's section on uniform requirements to get the greedy option.
I've already re-read the email with a smart skill above 8, is it locked if you go above 8, or is actually selecting the option hidden in some way?

Attached are two saves, one prior to reading the contract on Thursday, the other is on the day of going to work where I should supposedly have a an option.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I've already re-read the email with a smart skill above 8, is it locked if you go above 8, or is actually selecting the option hidden in some way?
You might need to re-read that email more than once, after you've a smart skill above 8.

And by "read email" it means the attachment, in case that wasn't obvious.

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
You might need to re-read that email more than once, after you've a smart skill above 8.

And by "read email" it means the attachment, in case that wasn't obvious.
I just said that it's higher than 8, and in the attached save you can see I'm just prior to reading the attachment of the email.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I just said that it's higher than 8, and in the attached save you can see I'm just prior to reading the attachment of the email.
Loading the "Day of ..." save and playing through the work day, there's the option to talk to Antlers about the uniform stipend in her office after work, if that's what you mean. (But she'll put you off because the MC is still on probation.).

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
Loading the "Day of ..." save and playing through the work day, there's the option to talk to Antlers about the uniform stipend in her office after work, if that's what you mean. (But she'll put you off because the MC is still on probation.).

No, that's to unlock the A-Slut program.

To be specific, in the wiki it states that there's supposedly a greedy option to negotiate with Antler, which I've already posted. See section 2 in the link below:

Now, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I do know it's impossible to renegotiate on the Friday (reading through the contract is locked), and on Monday you have to be wearing feminine clothing or you'll get sent home/punished, depending on what you wear.

Sleet

Oct 2, 2018
Cause you can be a girl ?
Yeah, I understand that you can be a girl in the game, but when I was scanning for games, I expected the protagonist to start as female, or at least to have the option to start as one.

I don't mind the feature of changing the gender mid-game, but I think some other tag should be made like 'female transformation' or something like that.

I typically filter games with 'female protagonist' to play, but it was such a drag that I had to grind as a male to become a female that I decided not to play the game.

Again, I don't mind changing the genders, but this was the first game that I saw on F95zone that had this tag and didn't start as a female.

There are probably others, I know.

technomo12

Feb 22, 2019
Hi, been trying and maybe RNG is really bad but I cannot get the dollification/dollmask primrose event to pop up. is it possible to request a save file at the start of that event? I really just wanna read into it

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
Hi, been trying and maybe RNG is really bad but I cannot get the dollification/dollmask primrose event to pop up. is it possible to request a save file at the start of that event? I really just wanna read into it
First check whether you're meeting the requirements for the event, then adjust the RNG for events in the options menu (see picture). If you're still not getting it, post a save of your game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't mind the feature of changing the gender mid-game, but I think some other tag should be made like 'female transformation' or something like that.

I typically filter games with 'female protagonist' to play, but it was such a drag that I had to grind as a male to become a female that I decided not to play the game.
The game has transformation futa/trans and sissification tags. These last two in particular are good indicators the game won't have the protagonist start as a woman, even with female protagonist tag.

Sleet

Oct 2, 2018
The game has transformation futa/trans and sissification tags. These last two in particular are good indicators the game won't have the protagonist start as a woman, even with female protagonist tag.
Good point. It was just the first time I stumbled on a game like this.

Reactions: ffive

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I'm trying to get the Greedy uniform requirements option, but I can't figure out how you're supposed to the Female dress code option:
  • Negotiate: Raise your Smart skill to level 8 and you can go back to your email and re-read your contract's section on uniform requirements to get the greedy option.

Attached are two saves, one prior to reading the contract on Thursday, the other is on the day of going to work where I should supposedly have a an option.
Read the contract:
"Of course this is all a bit useless to you at present given that all of these "perks" are only available to full-time, non-probationary secretaries but... maybe in the future?"
(ie: you need to be in stage 3)

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
This is just for anyone else who gets stuck on the greed hormones, the wiki neglects to state that you need to have the cum mailed to you by doctor Trapper (you get this option after using Boiless for a week during your next session), after that, do not call her or add cum to your meals (unsure about the last part and it may be superfluous, but just in case don't) and then talk to her in the next meeting about nutrition, you'll get the option there.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Secretary-DEEDEE-0.9.0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes