Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 2976012

Secretary 0.9.3.4 Bugfix posted by Sashka on Discord (y)(y):love:

secretary_build0934j October.02.2023
View attachment 2976015

Simply put the HTML file in the secretary_0934 folder.

Bugfix changelog:
View attachment 2976016
or
Bugfixes are now tracked via spreadsheet (coming soon)

If you want to download the latest bugfix you can do so at the channel on Discord.
If you want to report a bug you can do so at the channel on Discord.
If you need help or have questions you can ask at the channel on Discord.

FYI: The response time for queries on Discord is much faster than here.

Stuck? Check the wiki —

FYI: The password to unlock the rar file if needed is: secretary

If you want the missing videos you can download version 0.7.9.0.
After 0.7.9.0 some videos and images were removed due to copyrights,
Mega
(The missing media will be subsequently replaced over time, but for now this is a temporary workaround)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android (apk) bugfixes and download:

Only this Mega link is daily updated with the latest bugfixes.
All the other File-hosts on main page are
NOT.
Can you upload the image files and all that as well please

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Secretary-DEEDEE-0.9.3.4g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, there's something funky in my playthrough where the invitation to the double date at the sex club doesn't trigger. I've looked through the conditions and npc_technician has been collared, the MC has been to the club repeatedly and has lost their blowjob and anal virginities, so it should trigger as far as I can tell.

I've played through a number of weeks like that so pretty sure it's not just the RNG playing silly buggers. I'll message you a save.

kezraw

Feb 4, 2018
anyone here happen to have a save with like all stats at 20 or know of a way to just basically cheat it to 20?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
anyone here happen to have a save with like all stats at 20 or know of a way to just basically cheat it to 20?
You can "cheat" stats through the warp menu when starting a game, or enabling the debug menu in options and giving the MC xp in the chosen stat, or looking at the stat variables under SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.values and adjusting currentExp for a stat. Threshold events still apply AFAIK.

Having twenties across the board may not be the optimal outcome, depending on what you hope to achieve.

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
The game tracks volume of cum produced, number of orgasms, etc. of the main character.

Tracking player orgasms over playtime, i.e. allowing the player to collect stats about themselves, would be lovely.
Just like image boards (e.g. rule34.xxx) do it.

Do you know of any games that quantify the pleasure experienced by the player?

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone done a run where you did the least amount of submission to the manager? If so how did you do it and how far could you go without getting fired from your job?

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Has anyone done a run where you did the least amount of submission to the manager? If so how did you do it and how far could you go without getting fired from your job?
Doing it. You will be forced eventually to do almost everything, especially in the latest chapter. Still, you can refuse many interactions with Antlers. I even think Trapper forces you into more things than the manager.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Doing it. You will be forced eventually to do almost everything, especially in the latest chapter. Still, you can refuse many interactions with Antlers. I even think Trapper forces you into more things than the manager.
Haven't played the act 5 content yet but at least until then, you can limit the submission stat to somewhere in the 7-9 range.

The only stat you can't prevent rising to the 20-range (again, at least until the endgame) is feminization: There's no way to avoid that one, but you can manage the others just by not triggering the threshold events. Sex obsession, one of the main game-affecting stats, can be kept at 6 or 10.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Haven't played the act 5 content yet but at least until then, you can limit the submission stat to somewhere in the 7-9 range.

The only stat you can't prevent rising to the 20-range (again, at least until the endgame) is feminization: There's no way to avoid that one, but you can manage the others just by not triggering the threshold events. Sex obsession, one of the main game-affecting stats, can be kept at 6 or 10.
My max threshold for submission is 19 after being forcebly collared at stage 5. My feminization threshold is 17 after receiving a latex maid outfit. As far as I remember, to get feminization at 20, you need to buy a wedding dress, which you can choose not to do.

Reactions: gregers

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
I believe, like in the quest with Aiko new body before (or still), you can't trigger a conversation with Candice about Pawn's predecessor after an RPG game if you are not dating Alex.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
And you can still spy on Horn at party even if Horn was delt with. And can ask for help Bob and security gal to dealt with another guys even if you already dealt with them without their help.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Found an interesting bug. If you go to Alex's apartment on Saturday and ring a bell, the scene will start, which I believe is the first evil Alex RPG session.

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Is there any way to bypass threshold requirements using console? There's an event I'd like to see but I think progression messed up somewhere and I do not have the option of triggering the event that meets the threshold required to raise the level to that required to allow the event to occur.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any way to bypass threshold requirements using console? There's an event I'd like to see but I think progression messed up somewhere and I do not have the option of triggering the event that meets the threshold required to raise the level to that required to allow the event to occur.
Not easily. You could try editing the html file yourself but the risk of breaking something else as a result would be significant.

You can skip thresholds however: Maybe you can trigger one of the later threshold events for the stat in question? The wiki is your friend there.

ashesIIashes

Jul 26, 2021
is anyone haveing an issue where they run out of pills? it seems my character has run out and I do not know how to get more

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes