sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
What's the over under on us every getting a)built in gender filters to reduce the rates of events that involve one sex or another or b) a mod that does a rewrite of the characters to make them either all one or all the other? I love the game as it is, really - but a lot of it is very dependent on being the bi-est bisexual to ever bisexual. My experience is mostly clicking through the female content quickly to get to the dude stuff, but I imagine a lot of the straight guys on here are having to do the same thing when it comes to all of the guy content - I'm just wondering how feasible this would be. I'd do it myself once the game is complete, if I can figure out how the system works.

EDIT: I'm aware that we're unlikely to ever get fully, endorsed toggles for the main characters - but I'd at least like a way to, say, reduce the chances that Ms. Antlers wants sexual tasks from my character. Or workarounds to progress down further fetish paths that could forgo needing to engage with female characters - like needing to be used as a urinal by Ms. Antlers first before being able to work in the executive restroom, for instance.
As noted above, it is possible to toggle any/all male NPCs to female. Toggling the other direction would a) be a massive amount of work (the initial addition of the M->F toggle was about 60k added words + a bunch of tracking down pronouns, and that was about a year ago. Extrapolating with some napkin math says Antlers alone would be at least 70-100k words (likely more since she CAN'T just be a pronoun flip both on personality and because I am quite certain that Mr. Antlers without a penis would... not fill audience desires. pun intended), plus art, and while she's the largest character by a significant margin... #2 and #3 are... Alex and Trapper) and b) flipping Alex feels... wrong/male-Alex would fit a pretty different role, so would more likely be an entirely new character.
In an ideal world, sure, it'd be nice to have every character be gender and genitals toggleable, but in this world... that's not likely to happen without a large pile of money showing up on our desk because... a) it's a massive quantity of work, b) most of that work is tedious (writing a scene variant is much less interesting than moving forward) c) while i'm bi, I'm definitely more female-attracted/accustomed to writing such and d) our current priority is to get the game finished, not repeatedly re-hash old content.
As to your more narrow concern, if you point out specific scenes I may consider an option to avoid/bypass (fetish flags depending) but excising all MC+Female content is not really practical without it turning into the massive effort noted above... because the game itself is ginormous (currently slightly more than roughly twice the complete surviving works of shakespear... plus the bible).

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
where is the save on android? Location
Unknowable. The android filesystem is an opaque shitshow, use the "serialize save" and copy off that ginormous string, because downloading to disc functionally will not work due to OS restrictions.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
seriously.... discussion about nazis??? take shit like that and shove it in offtopic. if this continues then its a warn and getting thrown out of thread is next. :cautious:

jaymeeks

Jul 13, 2021
As noted above, it is possible to toggle any/all male NPCs to female. Toggling the other direction would a) be a massive amount of work (the initial addition of the M->F toggle was about 60k added words + a bunch of tracking down pronouns, and that was about a year ago. Extrapolating with some napkin math says Antlers alone would be at least 70-100k words (likely more since she CAN'T just be a pronoun flip both on personality and because I am quite certain that Mr. Antlers without a penis would... not fill audience desires. pun intended), plus art, and while she's the largest character by a significant margin... #2 and #3 are... Alex and Trapper) and b) flipping Alex feels... wrong/male-Alex would fit a pretty different role, so would more likely be an entirely new character.
In an ideal world, sure, it'd be nice to have every character be gender and genitals toggleable, but in this world... that's not likely to happen without a large pile of money showing up on our desk because... a) it's a massive quantity of work, b) most of that work is tedious (writing a scene variant is much less interesting than moving forward) c) while i'm bi, I'm definitely more female-attracted/accustomed to writing such and d) our current priority is to get the game finished, not repeatedly re-hash old content.
As to your more narrow concern, if you point out specific scenes I may consider an option to avoid/bypass (fetish flags depending) but excising all MC+Female content is not really practical without it turning into the massive effort noted above... because the game itself is ginormous (currently slightly more than roughly twice the complete surviving works of shakespear... plus the bible).
I'd definitely be interested in more guy content, though I completely understand why that would never be an official update for the reasons you've laid out above.

That being said, maybe a fan mod then? While I think adjusting *every* female character to male might be a bit too ambitious, perhaps only Antlers given that she's the biggest NPC and the one players have the least control in "avoiding" in order to progress the main story for the most part? I'm fairly new to watching this project, so I'm not sure how all of the writing is stored, but if possible, if all of the scenes with her could be isolated into a single file or something, those interested in the fan mod could have a nice place to start.

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I'd definitely be interested in more guy content, though I completely understand why that would never be an official update for the reasons you've laid out above.

That being said, maybe a fan mod then? While I think adjusting *every* female character to male might be a bit too ambitious, perhaps only Antlers given that she's the biggest NPC and the one players have the least control in "avoiding" in order to progress the main story for the most part? I'm fairly new to watching this project, so I'm not sure how all of the writing is stored, but if possible, if all of the scenes with her could be isolated into a single file or something, those interested in the fan mod could have a nice place to start.
Antlers is in some way "present" (ie: either mentioned by name, or has dialogue) in 2181 passages, out of ~9500 total passages, carving her out would be a lot of extraneous work. I am open to facilitating things/writing variants if someone is willing to take on the initial gruntwork, more than the writing it's the thousands and thousands of pronoun reflags and testing/finding all the points where her actions need to shift that I don't have time for.
And a fan mod, while theoretically "possible" (in the sense that code is code) would be VERY fragile due to the game never having been designed around such a concept and still being in active development.
As noted previously, hit me up on discord if you'd like to have a more in-depth discussion.

NikaPeach

May 29, 2021
Is it possible to progress your relationship with Bob?

Also, I wish it wasn't as fetish based as it is, kinda takes away from it.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Is it possible to progress your relationship with Bob?

Also, I wish it wasn't as fetish based as it is, kinda takes away from it.
Call him to meet at "The Usual Place." The second week you do so you'll unlock the gym. From that point, you can meet Bob at the gym before work from the foyer. This is how you progress his relationship arc. You will eventually have to come out as a woman to him in conversation at the bar to make progress.

Aug 22, 2022
if anything it got less fetishy over time, and more... I'd say serious ? Remember that it began as a sissy hypno game with a corporate theme on top. now it seems to have veered more on a more "socially acceptable" tg theme, while the sissy fetish parts of the story feels almost vestigial. if you don't actively stop it, the game railroad you into becoming a woman, not a sissy.

Oct 6, 2018
By who, why drug her , what did they gain by drugging her. Is that why she cheated on the mc.
Like there is alot beyond she was drugged.

It would make no sense that her secret was hidden by a capstone event only for it just be she was drugged.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
By who, why drug her , what did they gain by drugging her. Is that why she cheated on the mc.

It would make no sense that her secret was hidden by a capstone event only for it just be she was drugged.
It's all part of a vast conspiracy and honestly you're best off just powering through a bit of "icky" content to see it yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019

If you don’t understand who, you either on the very beginning or don’t read in-game text. But why you only get in event itself (though maybe there is more to it) : it was a simple wager.

Oct 6, 2018
It's all part of a vast conspiracy and honestly you're best off just powering through a bit of "icky" content to see it yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for providing the context I was looking for. And yea I rather not click thru content I don't want to do. I always ignored the hooker stuff. I took a break after they introduced the forced bottom surgery. And only recently started playing again now that you can turn that scene off.

Edited

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 3094003

Secretary 0.9.3.5 Bugfix posted by Sashka on Discord (y)(y):love:

secretary_build0935bl November.17.2023
View attachment 3094017

Simply put the HTML file in the secretary0935 folder.

Bugfix changelog:
View attachment 3094018
or
Bugfixes are now tracked via

If you want to download the latest bugfix you can do so at the channel on Discord.
If you want to report a bug you can do so at the channel on Discord.
If you need help or have questions you can ask at the channel on Discord.

FYI: The response time for queries on Discord is much faster than here.

Stuck? Check the wiki —

FYI: The password to unlock the rar file if needed is: secretary

If you want the missing videos you can download version 0.7.9.0.
After 0.7.9.0 some videos and images were removed due to copyrights,
Mega
(The missing media will be subsequently replaced over time, but for now this is a temporary workaround)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android (apk) bugfixes and download:

Only this Mega link is daily updated with the latest bugfixes.
All the other File-hosts on main page are NOT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TwineHacker/SugarCube Hacker
Are addon tools that allows you to cheat in games made with SugarCube. Available for "Firefox" and "Chrome".
See detail in text file " View attachment 3094021 "

WARNING!
"Using console codes/cheats and/or TwineHacker to change
variables/values can break the game!"
"USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!"

Don't go posting game errors/bugs you've caused! :cautious:

I attached the "SugarCube Hacker" files (CRX and zip) to this post
in case you don't want to download the files from the websites yourself.
I've also attached a text file " View attachment 3094022 "
on how to install the SugarCube Hacker zip file.

The "TwineHacker-main" zip file is from GitHub, compatible with Chrome and Firefox,
see TwineHacker text file " View attachment 3094021 " or GitHub website on how to install.

Firefox: TwineHacker (a little preview of a mile long list...)
View attachment 3094024
View attachment 3094026
After entering a value (127), click on any link like " Phone" or "Tasks" ect.
and then back to Inventory for value to be set.

Chrome: SugarCube Hacker (not actual game image)
View attachment 3094027
This website can test files, URLs and IPs of viruses.

Good on you for posting the updates, but if you're going to include all of that business every time, I'd strongly recommend slapping most of it in [spoiler][/spoiler] tags to avoid cluttering the thread.

Reactions: CrimsonCuck
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes