sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I need help. At Kurt's cabin, I don't know how to proceed. I tried different combinations of the maid clothes, but none of them would generate an option moving forward. Am I stuck here?
Most likely you're missing underwear or shoes.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How do you get mrs. Antlers tattoo after a work party? I read in wiki that exists (all i have is my required for work tattoo which is a lewd mark)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone help?

Trying to get collared by Antlers:
-> submission is 15, anger 0, affection 10.
-> She has my key perma with the new restricting chastity.
-> Been voluntary the whole way.
-> Moved to 142 floor
-> SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc_manager.stage 4

What is happening? Why is impossible to obyain the collar?

Thanks
Only thing I can think of is that the MC needs to be at Executive Secretary level, everything else sounds kosher.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How do I get the data crystal during the party? i'm in stage 4 if that means anything, like, do i need to wear a specific collar? or what? i've been running around the party talking to everyone every time and getting nothing it's already been more than a month maybe 2 months since i unlocked the parties. all i want is the evil me route with pawn damnit and for that i need the data thingy.

The wiki is of NO help as it has the usual " (how to do so can be found [HERE])" and yes without the HERE even being a link. it's just text so there's no here i can go to to actually SEEE IT

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do I get the data crystal during the party? i'm in stage 4 if that means anything, like, do i need to wear a specific collar? or what? i've been running around the party talking to everyone every time and getting nothing it's already been more than a month maybe 2 months since i unlocked the parties. all i want is the evil me route with pawn damnit and for that i need the data thingy.

The wiki is of NO help as it has the usual " (how to do so can be found [HERE])" and yes without the HERE even being a link. it's just text so there's no here i can go to to actually SEEE IT
It usually happens fairly early on so I don't know if you've missed any irrevocable triggers, but from memory: Wear a choker (not a collar or necklace), get spilled on by the waitress (by looking for Antlers before 8 o'clock), accept the armbinder, then look around for two new encounters.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
It usually happens fairly early on so I don't know if you've missed any irrevocable triggers, but from memory: Wear a choker (not a collar or necklace), get spilled on by the waitress (by looking for Antlers before 8 o'clock), accept the armbinder, then look around for two new encounters.
I've experienced the spill event but all i get is spy maid eavesdropping, 1701006789138.png

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Never mind it specifically had the be the diamond choker antlers can give you otherwise it's maid spy, but i got it now so thanks :3

Reactions: gregers

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Now all i'm missing is figuring out how to get antlers personal tattoo
Very first party, after sucking Pawn's dick, there should be a choice along the lines of "Pawn mentioned something about tattoos." Idk if there's a way to get it later on so you may have just missed the opportunity somehow.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Now all i'm missing is figuring out how to get antlers personal tattoo
If you missed it after the first party you can get it later if she has collared you, you've gotten a tattoo elsewhere. Ask her about it after work, you will need to be max rank secretary, have 20 feminization and submission, have her at min anger/max affection (check status in profile) and have "checked out" of all of the "skills" in the SMART menu.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, is the update breaking saves working as intended?

Any of my saves from v. 0.9.3.5 give an error message:
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'secret').
Aborting.
I'll message you an example.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for the alley-oop. Maybe you could pass them this one as well? The new skip day jiggery-pokery seems to struggle to read the week day:
1701525870779.png
Didn't see any errors during the week-end, so seems to be specific to work days.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

loser12346

Oct 30, 2018
wish there was a scene guide in some capacity, theres so many scenes that get added every update but I feel like I'm never seeing them, even if its just a hint to how to see them or something would be nice

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Secretary-DEEDEE-0.9.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Portgas6620
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes