seden

Aug 22, 2016
Damn, déception. Had hopehfor a good surprise, but no, forced path.

Tbs, in any case.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hrmz, it looks like I'm stuck in some loop after the talk between Bob and Antlers.
That's a bummer.. just started to get somewhat interesting. :(

"You continue with your usual work, when you hear the someone knocking on the door. "
[Go to the Cafe.] "
->
"And who is going to pay for these beverages? Oh, right, the company does. Silly me."
[Return to your Antechamber .]

tontoman

May 4, 2017
anyone knows what is actually new? that changelog was not helpful
According to the changelog, a lot has changed. Does anyone know what it means exactly?
A LOT of back end stuff from what I can tell. Inventory, UI, pics etc. Very little with the boss.I think a new? AI setup (blackmail).
Getting coffee, pulling one out in the toilet etc. are still unfinished events.
Guess that's why saves don't work.

Maybe more with the therapist but didn't go far into that once I found it was mostly back end.
Good UI improvements though, removes some of the grind.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The new inventory is a nice addition with the drag and drop, though I wish I could change underwear without taking the rest off. It's such a frustrating waste of time. ^^;

Gk5

Jul 13, 2018
Great game. There's a black box in my inventory, that I can't figure out how to open. Any ideas??

Ironrifle

Feb 20, 2018
Hrmz, it looks like I'm stuck in some loop after the talk between Bob and Antlers.

"You continue with your usual work, when you hear the someone knocking on the door. "
[Go to the Cafe.] "
->
"And who is going to pay for these beverages? Oh, right, the company does. Silly me."
I have same problem with endless loop

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018

[Go to the Cafe.] "
->
that is where the current end of content

C00kie

May 3, 2018
hey im stuck at the part where antlers burns the male clothes and gives some new ones. which do i have to put on to make the scene go? Just the 3 new ones she gives is clearly not all

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
A LOT of back end stuff from what I can tell. Inventory, UI, pics etc. Very little with the boss.I think a new? AI setup (blackmail).
Getting coffee, pulling one out in the toilet etc. are still unfinished events.
Guess that's why saves don't work.

Maybe more with the therapist but didn't go far into that once I found it was mostly back end.
Good UI improvements though, removes some of the grind.
A few other backend things that aren't used but set up future events (most likely).
Partial list (those I noticed):
- New scene with boss giving you female clothes before chastity (blue/green instead of pink set).
- Scene with friend at the 'Usual Place' where he reacts to your new outfit if you do the above.
- Kitchen no longer useless, you can now drink coffee there which causes stat changes (stress/fatigue reduction)
- New set up to Inventory (drag and drop system plus the remove outer/all options).
- New conversation set up with therapist (conversations are now grouped by person) (seems to prevent whoring talk + therapist hj scene which i think would appear in the [] that are currently empty).
- Stat changes (more things grant bimbo stat now -.-)
- Added online university (if you reread the secretary contract with high enough smart stat it unlocks in your browser).
- This allows you to study 'Business English' so you can understand therapist NDA if you choose not to sign it in first meeting (seems like you still fall victim and sign it though (hypno?)).
- Some items added the food you get for boss is now an inventory item (white box image) added a brown box also for an onnline delivery service (currently not used? at the very least i couldn't find an event trigger).
- Possible variations to old dialogue which might lead into future content (of course it could just be I never noticed these sections before due to MC stats).

EDIT: These might not be all the changes made just the ones i've found.

hey im stuck at the part where antlers burns the male clothes and gives some new ones. which do i have to put on to make the scene go? Just the 3 new ones she gives is clearly not all
Depends on which set you are given there are only 3 items she gives you which need to go over the lingerie set down (panties, bra, stockings + new clothes).
If done before chastity then you get Blue/Green set (could also be stat based)
- Silk office shirt
- Female office trousers
- Black enamel flats

if done after chastity then you get the pink set
- Pink satin shirt
- Pink leather skirt
- Pink mary jane heels

If you go into your inventory and put these on over your female undergarments you should be fine (NOTE accessories aren't allowed in this section so maid headdress/sissy chocker/etc have to be removed from MC for scene to play).

Reactions: DarkMatter
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes