nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
So how many time does the MC tell bob female already? cause wiki does not tell many dates or how many time MC must tell bob already female mind and body? in order for seduce him, TBH with you I played more than 10 playthrough make sure everything right and read the wiki guide but end up bob never get seduce sad. Can you really have sex with bob or kurt yes or no ? if no then I stop playing and just wait for new update and just might go patreon
Bob sex depending on his path, there is bj and rape but i dont remember about normal sex

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
the wiki is a mess right now but this should be good enough for all the style

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
So none of the videos show up. How do I fix that? I downloaded the previous version's images, but those don't seem to work.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
I just wanna make myself clear only Alex can have normal sex scene but bob only do BJ and rape no more no less than while kurt? no sex right? does bob rape scene can only be done once or multiple times?

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
changelog for 7.12
More than a breast machine

The bodyshop is now open for business including:

Add/remove penis, testicles or vagina
Resize penis and breasts from none to maximum size
Recolour your eyes
Cybernetically enhance strength, dexterity or stamina
Alter your milk and cum production
Go inhuman: add a knot, a equine-inspired cock... or both!
Unique events for all procedures, with separate variants depending who you want to perform the procedure (or skip it entirely and wake up the new you)
Talk to Alex and your therapist about your new "equipment"
GGG Girl:

Ability to talk to Alex about some of your more extreme fetishes
5 new fetish-specific scenes
Note: while you can talk to her about foot, masochism and bondage fetishes, the scenes for require other content first, and will thus be in a future release
A special celebration:

One of your friends from the RPG group has an exciting announcement... and a fun celebration for you to join in on
New Toys:

Two new items at the sex shop - a wand vibrator, and a large dildo, with associated scenes and task
Feet!:

New foot-fetish events with your manager, Alex and your therapist, including new thresholds
A little phone therapy...

You can now call your psychiatrist for "help" with stress
Initial scene unlocks if your stress is too high to leave your flat, with additional followups unlocked based on your participation in her VR therapy trials
Standalone new scenes:

A new patreon-voted scene with Ezrabeth Prissy, the PR coworker
A new gym scene if you wear the "Megamilk" T-shirt while lifting weights
A new gym scene if you wear the "Cream Filled" shorts while doing cardio
New scene variant with manager hormone inspection if watersports fetish active
New option to research the Secretary Elevation and eXpansion Act of 2021
New bad end for VR overload
Possible to unlock gym if Bob is evil

77,628 words, 243 passages, 130 new achievements
Total game size: 916,739 words, 3022 passages, 1609 achievements

Reactions: gregers
Jul 30, 2020
a couple questions. What do I have to do to talk to alex about helping with starting to lactate? some of the choices in the vr therapy arent able to be used. Are these locked to still being somewhat masculine? or are they patreon locked? (ex. use the pen, sissy outfit.) And lastly. Ive maxed my watersports stat yet when the manager goes to the bathroom I am still unable to be her toilet.

(EDITED) I figured out the piss problem and I believe the lactating problem. but the vr problem persists and now I cant do anymore vr sessions even though its in the tasks. just no date.

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
By the way, last public post from Patreon:

The polls just closed and the clear winner was "Advance by Retreating" - which means that the game is moving forward into stage 4 and a shiny new major version! In addition to the winning topic the runner-up (Chuck and Friends) is being pulled in as well, which means that 0.8.0 will be a bit of a hefty release, but one that should have a bit of something for everyone.

The "full" hype post will come in the future, but as a teaser, this is what 0.8.0 is shaping up to contain:

• Corporate Retreat: event that marks the transition from stage 3 to 4.
  • Corporate Move: You and your Manager are moving offices to the upper floors of the company, which means... Stage 4 unlocked: new morning inspection, new random events, and some additional work options (some of which that have existed in the game files for months but will only now be reachable)
  • Chuck: feed and grow your pet plant
  • & Friends: Adopt a pet dog and/or a pet cat to keep you company around the flat and help you relax
  • The previously voted PR Sissy Event #3 (apparel division tour)
  • Patreon voted "Take your dog to work day" holiday
Note that, while writing and coding is moving quickly for 0.8.0 we need to finish the art for the public release of 0.7.12 before it will be going out on any major channels.

Also stay tuned: there are a couple scenes in the retreat that patrons will be able to help design, so watch for polls!

Jul 30, 2020
I'm trying to work with the office lab doctor. what steps do I need to take to get there before being tied down as a sissy secretary? The walkthroughs and wiki are severly outdated.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
I'm trying to work with the office lab doctor. what steps do I need to take to get there before being tied down as a sissy secretary? The walkthroughs and wiki are severly outdated.
not sure what you mean to work with before ,if you meant how to get him to teach you and work with him visit him a bunch of times and polish his rod then visit whilst wearing the fetish school girl outfit {buy this and it unlocks the option in convo with twig to go put it on for him} to get him to agree to train you on a sunday

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
So how many time does the MC tell bob female already? cause wiki does not tell many dates or how many time MC must tell bob already female mind and body? in order for seduce him, TBH with you I played more than 10 playthrough make sure everything right and read the wiki guide but end up bob never get seduce sad. Can you really have sex with bob or kurt yes or no ? if no then I stop playing and just wait for new update and just might go patreon
You have to confirm you gender to the shrink and then bob for it to work ,aswell as the host of gym morning stuff i asume you have done already too.

sbtm65

Aug 30, 2018
overdose mk1 + alcohol > know the doctor, after work go to him with school clothes

Jul 30, 2020
Easiest way is through serums, once you've advanced far enough in the storyline to work for the doctor.
I've done the overdose and drink alcohol part now I cant remember if I just need to progress till I meet the doctor or if there is a way to trigger it.

Jul 30, 2020
I need some help, how can I show up late for an rpg session? thanks in advance
do you mean a VR session? as far as I know if you get to far in your transformation or do too many sessions then its a forced thing. if you dont show up at the time you get a call from them and your "teleported" there imediately.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Is it just me, or do the links to play this game online not working? I tried the link to ver 7.11.4 from the tfgames site, and the 7.11.3 link from the first page in this thread, and neither seems to get me anywhere.

fmnf

Apr 5, 2019
do you mean a VR session? as far as I know if you get to far in your transformation or do too many sessions then its a forced thing. if you dont show up at the time you get a call from them and your "teleported" there imediately.
Not the Vr session but the game(rpg like D&D) you play with the others at Alex house on Saturdays. There are achievements, called mandatory attendence, for arriving late but I can't find the way to trigger them

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes