UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
do you mean a VR session? as far as I know if you get to far in your transformation or do too many sessions then its a forced thing. if you dont show up at the time you get a call from them and your "teleported" there imediately.
I never tried myself, but isn't the "rpg session" a thing ?
like, related to alex or something ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am not sure about this, but i think i unlocked dominance when trying dominant sex with the Alex on the date on friday
Yeah, I think that's more accurate than what I wrote (from memory) above. Unlock it by picking dominant options with Alex, then raise the stat using the serum.

JerHat

Apr 4, 2021
After going on a dinner date with Alex, roll dice, cuddle, sex, my character was still considered a virgin.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Bursting with Pain

• Opt for the painful testicle removal

how on earth to you get THIS one... ouch!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what's with the massive delays ? all the good game have 2 months minimum without a new version or new information
0.7.12 was released to patrons a month ago, it just hasn't been leaked or released publically yet. Last I remember hearing they were waiting on some additional art before the public release.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
0.7.12 was released to patrons a month ago, it just hasn't been leaked or released publically yet. Last I remember hearing they were waiting on some additional art before the public release.
The "full" hype post will come in the future, but as a teaser, this is what 0.8.0 is shaping up to contain:

• Corporate Retreat: event that marks the transition from stage 3 to 4.
  • Corporate Move: You and your Manager are moving offices to the upper floors of the company, which means... Stage 4 unlocked: new morning inspection, new random events, and some additional work options (some of which that have existed in the game files for months but will only now be reachable)
  • Chuck: feed and grow your pet plant
  • & Friends: Adopt a pet dog and/or a pet cat to keep you company around the flat and help you relax
  • The previously voted PR Sissy Event #3 (apparel division tour)
  • Patreon voted "Take your dog to work day" holiday
Note that, while writing and coding is moving quickly for 0.8.0 we need to finish the art for the public release of 0.7.12 before it will be going out on any major channels.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I thought this is a pretty cool overview that we got in the emails so I just copy it here. Hope the dev doesn't mind me posting it here, I can just delete. But I thought this might get some people interested in funding the game.

State of the Game: May 2021 Edition

Art (Also there's a sexy nurse at the bottom of the page):
0.7.12:
  • 13/16 possible genital options are finished
  • 5/5 new inventory items are done
  • 13 new location images added
  • Updated 5 older character portraits to pixel art and added a few new ones.
0.8.0:
  • The art for Chuck the Plant has been commissioned and completed, and will be going in as part of 0.8.0
Writing/code:
0.7.12:
  • has been pretty thoroughly bug-squashed in the Patreon pre-release
  • will be going out publicly as soon as the art is ready
0.8.0:
  • has been fully written/merged. In celebration of a major version number we're doing a large release of over 100k words, which will push the game as a whole past the 1 million word (and we are officially larger than the combined surviving works of Shakespeare at 929k)
  • private bug testing has been done to check for major issues, will be ready for Patreon pre-release once 0.7.12 is in the wild
The backlog:
  • With the first half of Stage 4 finally being released/playable in 0.8.0 design attention has turned to fleshing out stage 5 (which will be the final work stage/endgame), while that's being hashed out we've been working down other planned/necessary portions, based on word-count estimates the game is nearly 90% written (and, as of 0.8.0, will be 60% released). This healthy backlog should allow us to continue to have smooth releases going forward.
Some specific things that have recently been written into the backlog (and thus potentially available for voting when it comes time to decide the topic for 0.8.1+):
  • All remaining skills through to level 20, with the various missing threshold ranges and a "special" skill 20 capstone for each skill
  • The transition events from stage 4->5 (will require the remainder of stage 4 to be merged first, obviously)
  • Working as a camgirl
Currently in-progress/nearing completion:
  • The remaining "gaming" skill, including ranking up with Alex and getting some side income as a streamer
  • An extended Pawn-specific ending where you side with him
At current estimates there is ~30k words left to write of "side" content, and another ~100k words for stage 5 specific/endings, with the current estimate that the final 'completed" game will total 1.7 million words (over twice the length of Planescape [800k]x2, longer than all Metal Gear Solid games combined [1.44 million], and slightly longer than Baldurs Gate II: Enhanced Edition [1.65 million])
0.7.12 is on-track for a public release in May (to get back to our every other month release schedule), shortly after it goes out publicly 0.8.0 will go out for patreon pre-release here, and then the "topic" poll for 0.8.1
Thanks again for all of your support thus far; Secretary has quite a bit left to be seen, and we hope you'll continue to enjoy it!

bbgman

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to get electrified chastity key by using the console?
Some guidance would be appreciated.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Are there any further, so far not present, fetishes planned in the future, like incest or NTR?
well..... NTR already is if you have a lovrelathionship with bob and let him Fuck with your boss..... and incest.... well doesnt fit in this one

Reactions: nomojoe
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes