4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

halseyspartan2

May 5, 2018
I am not able to find an updated walkthrough even after becoming a $10 patron on Patreon. Any help? The ones linked in the OP are heavily outdated

Sep 24, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Chapter 3(v3.3):
Okay but I had already ported it (page 38).. Also your port is 1.2 gb big. Mine is only 293 mb big.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future.
Google play just like Apple checks the apps that get posted on their play store (for obvious reasons). In their Terms of Service (before you pay to become a "dev") it clearly states sexual content is NOT allowed. Which means if they happen to find out, you lose your developer privileges. I wouldn't take the risk even if I had the money.

Reactions: Cicko

Aug 17, 2019
Okay but I had already ported it (page 38).. Also your port is 1.2 gb big. Mine is only 293 mb big.

Google play just like Apple checks the apps that get posted on their play store (for obvious reasons). In their Terms of Service (before you pay to become a "dev") it clearly states sexual content is NOT allowed. Which means if they happen to find out, you lose your developer privileges. I wouldn't take the risk even if I had the money.
thanks for telling me that

Sep 24, 2019
Is anyone have recent Android version?
Page 38, I ported it. And someone else did another one in page 40 but mine is way lighter...

Due to no one having given me any feedback yet I haven't worked on "refining" my port with the same splashscreen and app icon the original game has but my port works fine. I tested everything.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
I can't get enough of this game! If only the last update was a bit longer. Nonetheless, a great update or should I say dream :).

Good job and keep'em comin' dev

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Development update #28
Hello everyone,
I hope you're all OK and have a fantastic week-end!
It is still time to wish you a very happy new year. Let 2020 greet you and yours with a good health, happy moments and everything good you deserve :)
December was, oh whoa, a very productive month for Secrets :D
The special offer worked very well, almost 100 people took advantage of the offer and will soon receive the online version of the game.
That means more people have discovered and enjoyed the game, and that is a really good thing :)
The next versions of the game (online and offline) are actually in development, and will include other features, like new languages for game such as French, Italian and Russian.
Oh boy, Secrets will be playable in Italian and Russian, I'm still amazed by that!
I really want to thank Franck Rosario for the Italian translation and the amazing Admin_Island for the Russian one. These guys are making an incredible work for the game and I will eternally be grateful to them.
Next versions will also add the Game Pad support, so that Secrets will be fully playable with a game pad. Why this feature you may ask? Because upcoming updates, starting the Daddies, will use some game pad functions. Of course, it won't be mandatory and Secrets will still be fully enjoyable with a mouse and a keyboard, but these features will bring little surprises you may enjoy... or not, you'll tell me :D
About the Daddies update now, I'm still working on it of course and I'm taking my time because I want this update to be exactly like I have it in my head, so it takes a lot of work. Most of this work is new for me so I have to learn it properly also.
While working on this update I'm also working on other updates, trying to save some time for upcoming new releases. So I might release other content before the Daddies update like I did with the Christmas episode.
I'm torn between wanting to release this update as soon as possible and by wanting it to be perfect. :) I'm taking my time and I apology for the delay.
I specially want to apology to my Daddies. I know it might be frustrating to have to wait that long to see oneself in the game, but I'm asking you for a little more of your incredible power of patience. I really treasure this update and want it beautiful for you. It's a lot of work, we have together worked a lot on your characters, and it will be totally worth it!
Did you join us on Discord recently? The Secrets server is a bit more active and we have now... Secrets emojis! (yeah!) :D So if you want to ask a question about the game, have some nice chats with nice people and enjoy some previews and surprises, don't hesitate to join us!
It is on Discord also, that I had a little chat with everyone and I discovered that some of you are very talented artists. Check out the #fan-art section in Discord to discover your favorite characters made by Coriolan. I have also found some good writers among you all, and after a productive discussion, we came with an idea.
I would really love to have you participate in the creation process of Secrets and having you showing your writing skills and talent.
As the whole story of Secrets is already written, I can't ask you to write something canon for the game. But there is still room available for the "Book Of Secrets" stories. So I'd like you to write the third Book Of Secrets short story.
After Zoé playing an alien princess and Johana playing a cyberpunk doctor, what will it be now? It's up to you!
So, I'm launching the Secrets "Con-Quest®" (Name registered by KStorm on Discord ^^)
If you like to write fanfics, this is for you!
Write a short story for Secrets. Choose the character(s) you want, the theme and surroundings you'd like and impress us!
All Patrons will be able to vote and choose their preferred story. The winner will have her/his story published in the game, with an opening credit showing "Story by..." and will be rewarded by a custom render of her/his choice, like the ones you can order here
To be able to enter the contest you have to be a Patron :)
- Your story should be 1000 words or less.
- As said above, your story can not be canon, so it has to be completely independent from the world of Secrets except you can write about the characters.
- You can have up to 3 characters in your story including MC.
- And of course, your story should not contain anything illegal, extreme, blah, blah, blah... Just look at the previous Book Of Secrets stories and be bold ;)
You can send me your text by mail, or here on a private message or on Discord.
The Secrets "Con-Quest®️" is open until February 10th. Please have all submissions made by midnight to be entered and have a chance at winning.
That was a long post ^^; As always, if you have any question, or just want to chat, feel free to contact me anytime!
Have a great week-end and thank you for your support! <3
Eric

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes