Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
this is good,
but there is not much to see.
still too little story and content.
feel like i just played a demo game!.
i play the latest version of course.
but when finished it.
it is not giving me a feel of a game with 3 episode.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
So what exactly is going on with this game? Last full release was Jun 24, 2019, and 4.0 has been previewed since August 2019? (no that christmas release thing doesnt count).

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

Hello everyone,

It's been two weeks since I last post here and I'm sorry for that. I've been sick and had dental surgery, and I'm not even done with that!

So, I'm with two weeks more without working on the game, and of course, I have to delay future releases.

So, next update, version 4.0 "The Daddies" is now scheduled to be released on March the 31st.
Online version is now scheduled to be released on February 29th.

If you're supporting me hoping for regular releases, then I have something to propose to you. You can now support the game without pledging each month on Patreon. Please, if you want to support the game here, do it because you want to help making this game, not because you want to get an update.

If you want to get the game only, you don't need to be a $10 Patron but can order the game here:

If you want to receive next update, you also don't need to pledge each month waiting for it, you can pre-order next update here:

Pre-order are cool because your credit card won't be charged until the update is released!

If you missed the December special offer to get the game in FULL, you can now pre-order the Online version here:

And of course, if you think Secrets is a game worthy of your trust and support, you can stay or become a Patron and get involved in the development of the game (and get rewards!).

Time for me to get back to work now, thank you for your support, I hope these new ways of supporting the game will be appreciated by everyone. Let me know what you think about it.

Thank you for your support and to be there!

Eric

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Content that i am really Really looking forward to is, in order of my top 3 favourite waifu here, #1:- curvy Dominant Paula, #2:- sexy Officer Louise and #3:- adorably Cute Zoe. I still love the other beauty's in this game but those 3 are at the very top.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi and Mormont
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes