4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
i'm really enjoying this one... I'm concerned that there's only 3 chapters so far. 2018 was some time ago for a VN of this nature, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: BTungsteno

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
ok just downloaded the game using nopy and i am getting this
So the first thing that might be a problem is you have way too much crap on your desktop and it's unsorted... i mean why are none of your browsers in a row????? lol

But seriously have you tried 7-zip to open it? or something that can open 7-zip stuff? that's all i can think of, haven't tried the nopy link myself

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
all i was trying to do was to let people know that something was wrong with the nopy download link second WHY does it matter WHAT i have on my desktop AND what player i use.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I used the Nopy link and Winrar both were fine maybe your connection has missed some files or something. Try downloading it again.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That doesn't sound very promising and this whole "OMG, I'm getting a 15 inch boner just because a woman looks at me" doesn't look any better :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Man, there is so much cringe in the first few minutes, does this get any better?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Dev you really should just focus on advancing the story line on of the game and add cards and stuff later. We want to play the and advance in the game not colect pokemons....

I made the mistake of not reading the changelog. Leave the past in the past and look for the future.

Dec 31, 2019
Interesting game, at first I thought it would be another of those boring "guy comes to live with a mother and her two daughters" story but it turned out to be a really interesting plot with great characters that got me hooked.

I'm still not sure about open world part, while it was simple enough unlike some other games which you have to look everywhere to find the next scene, I hope it isn't taking away development time, I'd rather have the plot advanced than new open world features or non canon stories.

So far I liked it and am really interested to see where the story goes, loved the main girls with their "secrets" and hoping to see more of Elun, the cop and the twins.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev you really should just focus on advancing the story line on of the game and add cards and stuff later. We want to play the and advance in the game not colect pokemons....

I made the mistake of not reading the changelog. Leave the past in the past and look for the future.
Basically, the changelog for Ep3 v3.4 is:

To our Russian and Italian friends, the game is now translated in your language!
Many thanks to Admin_Island and Franck Rosario for their incredible work <3
If you don't speak Russian nor Italian, you don't need to download this update.

That's it; no other changes. I was wondering at first when I opened the game after updating and seeing everything available so far still in "finished" status. I quite enjoyed the brief Christmas special, but I hope a real content update (i.e., one that actually advances story and develops characters more) will happen relatively soon. :confused:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I really kinda like the "charm" this game has. But yeah more story would be nice. I am not much of a collector kind of guy since I grew up ;D

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Are you serious? Not having sex with the ugly black broad gives you a game over?

And I can't even avoid future interaction with them.

Last edited:

hung44423

Mar 12, 2018
This game is kinda disapointed me since it became a sandbox game.I used to put a lot of expectations on it

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes