4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
a good game but too bad the family background story absolute nonsense.
hope it fixed with something like uncle dead actually MC doing.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Secrets development is on hold

zoe-daddy_65.jpg
Dear everyone,
As many of you, I’m also contained to home to help prevent this pandemic growing higher.
I’m working at home now for my regular job, and I’m also doing school to my kids with their teachers sending a school program every days. I’m doing all that by myself as my wife, working in a medical hospital, is needed there as you guessed.
I have to take care of my family all days even on weekends, and also work for my regular job too and all this don’t allow me to work on Secrets at the moment.
That’s why, I have to set Secrets development on hold until further date.
I really don’t want to do that but of course, my family’s health and well-being as well as my personal life come first above everything.
The game development is on hold but not canceled at all. I will let you know when I’ll be working on the game again, hopefully, in 2 months.
In the meantime, the Patreon page stay online but payments are on hold each month. It means that if you’re a Patron, you won’t be charged anything until further notice. When the next content update will be released, you will receive it without having to pay anything.
You have also the possibility if you’re not a Patron or don’t want to stay a Patron . You won’t be charged anything until the update is released.
I’m keeping the Patron page open as I sometimes will post rewards and small updates (like the Spanish translation).
I will now concentrate on my family’s health and well-being. I hope to see you soon when this madness will have calmed a little.
Please stay safe, take care of your elders, and if you’re confined at home like me, be brave and stay at home!
Thank you
Eric

Last edited:

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
With the creator's permission I have updated the game 'Secrets [Ep. 3 v3.4] [Elun Games]' to the Spanish language.
When the game starts it requests to play in four languages but none is in English... there you just choose the english option
and when I enter the main menu you go to 'settings' and change the language to English...ok?
As always thanks to the game creator [Elun Games], for this good game that I hope will be updated soon.
Greetings. Darax
;)

Con el permiso del creador he actualizado el juego 'Secrets [Ep. 3 v3.4] [Elun Games]' al idioma español.
Cuando el juego empieza solicita jugar en cuatro idiomas pero ninguno es en Español... ahí solo simplemente escogéis la opción de ingles y cuando entre en el menú principal os vais a 'settings' y ahí cambiáis el idioma a Español...ok?
Como siempre gracias al creador de juego [Elun Games], por este buen juego que espero se actualice en breve.
Saludos. Darax
;)
No se como hacerlo, me lo puedes explicar?

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
No se como hacerlo, me lo puedes explicar?
Good afternoon my friend, the first thing you have to do is to download the original game from the creator, then the file that is in my post below and is called 'ESP_Secrets-Episode-3-Ep.3-v3.4-pc.zip', once downloaded you extract it and all those files that it has generated you put them inside the folder 'game' of the original game overwriting everything I ask you. When you enter the game you choose English language, but then in 'options' you switch to Spanish, and you don't have...ok?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas tardes compañero forero, lo primero que tienes que hacer es descargar juego original del creador, luego el archivo que está en mi post abajo y que se llama 'ESP_Secrets-Episode-3-Ep.3-v3.4-pc.zip', una vez descargado lo extraes y todos lo esos archivos que te ha generado los metes dentro de la carpeta 'game' del juego original sobrescribiendo todo lo que te pida. Al entrar en el juego elijes idioma ingles, pero luego en 'opciones' lo pasas a español, y ya no tienes....ok?

Darax ;)

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
Good afternoon my friend, the first thing you have to do is to download the original game from the creator, then the file that is in my post below and is called 'ESP_Secrets-Episode-3-Ep.3-v3.4-pc.zip', once downloaded you extract it and all those files that it has generated you put them inside the folder 'game' of the original game overwriting everything I ask you. When you enter the game you choose English language, but then in 'options' you switch to Spanish, and you don't have...ok?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas tardes compañero forero, lo primero que tienes que hacer es descargar juego original del creador, luego el archivo que está en mi post abajo y que se llama 'ESP_Secrets-Episode-3-Ep.3-v3.4-pc.zip', una vez descargado lo extraes y todos lo esos archivos que te ha generado los metes dentro de la carpeta 'game' del juego original sobrescribiendo todo lo que te pida. Al entrar en el juego elijes idioma ingles, pero luego en 'opciones' lo pasas a español, y ya no tienes....ok?

Darax ;)
Gracias ya lo he logrado

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Darax ;)
That avatar of yours :love: :love:

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
old saves don't work for me!

after load game crashes

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: book1

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Changelog?
it seems to me after a quick playtrough and after checking images/audio/video, this version mainly acts as a rewamp of the older ones...they changed "missions" main screen/gallery, and added only a few teasing scenes here and there.

p.s.
and old saves do work fine (at least in my case), yet there is not much point in using them or you gonna miss a few additional teasing scenes, and got only that one at the version end (which is only a few images/lines added after the previous version end)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes